SHY CONFESSION - MINSUNG

SHIP: Minsung

SIDE SHIP: Changlix

GENRE: Fluff

TRIGGER: None

HIGH SCHOOL AU

Jisung isn't your typical high school student, he is a shy and introverted person, not a nerd, not popular, but not one of the weirdos either, all of those were stereotypes that didn't fit Jisung. Yes, he probably had the best grades in his generation but nobody would ever know because he would never talk about it. He sat in the back of the class and looked like he didn't care.

He only had one close friend, Felix, with their birthday one day apart and them having similar personalities, they instantly clicked. But last summer Felix got a boyfriend, Changbin. He was part of the popular group, Stray Kids, Felix instantly made friends there, with everyone: Chan, Lee Know, Hyunjin, Seungmin, and I.N. That didn't mean that he stopped hanging out with Jisung, but it meant that he had other friends to hang out with, which lived him to be alone during some lunches and most weekends.

Felix had asked Jisung many times for him to join them, but the thing is, he doesn't feel comfortable in large groups of people. He wasn't interested in the whole "being popular" thing, he wasn't interested in Stray Kids. Well, that was a lie, he was interested in someone in Stray Kids. Lee Know. Yup, Jisung had a crush on Lee Know.

He felt stupid for having a crush on one of the most popular guys in school. He sometimes thought to himself things like:

Well damn Jisung, you're smart, having a crush on the popular dude.

Or,

This is such a cliché, the invisible one, and the popular one, yeah right as if that would work.

Basically, him roasting himself.

He knew about Lee Know because they took history together. And all though Jisung did have a crush on him, he wanted to stay away from him at all costs. But it looked like the history teacher had other plans for them.

"Ok class today we are going to do a project in couples so, it will be: Lisa and Minnie, JB and Bambam, Kai and Taemin, Jisoo and Taehyung, and finally Jisung and Lee Minho."

Jisung panicked a little as he saw Minho walking over to him with a little smile that made his heart flutter.

"Hi, can I sit?"

"Oh, yeah s-sure" Jisung face-palmed mentally when he realized he had stuttered.

Both of them started to work on their project, which was about the difference between ancient Rome and the medieval age. Minho took the initiative and started talking about how art and architecture got better, he was very smart, but when he started talking about technology and how it advanced in time Jisung stopped him.

"Well, in general, it did but there's one thing that went backward." He said, but his voice getting quieter as he saw Minho's confused face.

"What do you mean?" Said Minho raising a brow.

"Well... Ummm... I mean the ancient Rome had canalization for water and in the medieval age all that disappeared, look it up"

Minho quickly typed something on the laptop.

"Wow, there's a lot of information on this Jisung, this will make us score a good grade, nice job!" Minho said genuinely happy to have an original idea.

"Oh, thanks I guess." Said Jisung as he felt himself blush.

Minho winked at him, making Jisung look away surprised, and turn into a (sitting) blushing tomato.