HOODIE - MINCHAN

SHIP: Minchan

PLOT: Chan gives Minho his hoodie.

WARNINGS: None

REQUEST: justmeakashayla

CHAN P.O.V.

I checked my phone, 11 p.m. Ugh, it was quite late already and I still had a bunch of things to do. Plan the songs for tomorrow's Chan's room, start brainstorming some ideas for new songs, and start producing a melody or at least a few of them. I guess I'll be going to sleep at sunrise, again.

I don't really care though, I mean, yes I do end up tired as hell, but I'm working out of something I love, which given how society is now, it's quite a privilege.

I took a deep breath and left my thoughts aside, it was time to stop thinking about this kind of stuff and start working.

MINHO P.O.V.

I whipped the sweat out of my forehead and looked at the time, Jesus, it's already eleven-thirty. I did my cool-down stretches and left the dance practice room, exhausted, hungry, and ready to crash onto my bed.

I searched through my bag trying to find a hoodie to wear since it's been getting chilly during the night lately.

"F*ck," I cursed, I forgot my hoodie at home, I was only wearing a T-shirt so I would be cold.

I sighed, well, there was nothing I could do about it, so I better just head home. I passed in front of the studios and made my way to the front door until I heard a loud groan from the inside of studio number five, that's Chan studio, right?

I knocked gently and poked my head inside.

Chan had his head in his hands pulling on his bleached curls out of frustration.

"Chan-Hyung..." I gently called my crush's name, he turned around, "Is everything okay?" I asked quietly as I got inside the room and closed the door behind me.

"I'm just stressed, I can't think of anything, it's like my mind has gone completely blank."

"Maybe you need some fresh air, and get out of the work atmosphere, have you eaten yet?" I asked, he shook his head.

"I know a café that's open 24/7, let's go have something to eat, and go to the dorms Hyung, it's late, and you should get some proper rest," I suggested.

I saw doubt flashing through his before he looked at me and nodded.

"Okay," he sighed, "I guess it's not such a bad idea."

CHAN P.O.V.

Minho and I left the JYP building and he led the way to the café he was talking about. It was quite a cozy place. There were small glass tables littered around the space and booths at the end of the room.

Minho and I made our way to one of the booths and waited for someone to get our orders. Minho ordered some coffee and a complete sandwich. I ordered some hot chocolate and a piece of cheesecake.

We started eating when Minho spoke to me.

"Do you want to talk about what's on your mind Hyung?"

I sighed.

"I have no idea what happened, I have been blocked out of stress before, but this time it was different. I wasn't stressed, or nervous, I was just happy and ready to work, but suddenly my mind went blank and I couldn't concentrate on anything."

Minho nodded, taking a sip of his drink.

"Maybe you need to find a new inspiration?" He suggested.