CAUGHT CUDDLING - MINSUNG PT.1

SHIP: Minsung

Plot: Jisung is too exhausted to do V-live with the rest, so he decides to cuddle with Minho and have some privacy, or not.

WARNINGS: None

REQUEST: voldyhasnonosey

JISUNG P.O.V.

I sighed as I dropped my bag on the floor with a loud thud. It had been an exhausting day. First I went to work out with I.N after we had dance practice, and the rest of the day I was locked in the studio with 3racha.

"Okay," Chan said looking at Changbin and me, "we have to do V-live in half an hour. But I know how tired you are Hannie, so if you really don't have the heart to do it, just go ahead and rest, you really look exhausted."

I smiled.

"Thank you Hyung, I'll go and rest."

"Sure, go ahead," I heard Chan say before I ran off to my room.

I closed the door behind me and I saw Innie on the bed, on his phone. I told him I was going to have a shower and go to sleep since I was exhausted. He nodded and smiled, remembering how hard we had worked out earlier.

I took a quick shower and put on some shorts and a T-shirt. I went back to my room only to find out Jeongin wasn't there anymore. I shrugged it off, guessing that he was with the rest and that the V-live was soon to start.

I got under the thin covers and closed the light. I expected to fall asleep immediately, but it looked like my body didn't want to cooperate. I tossed and turned and sighed loudly, I simply couldn't do it. I thought of ways to put myself to sleep, and being warm and cozy came to mind. I realized the fact that I was sleeping in shorts and a T-shirt, and that I didn't have any blankets. Maybe if I made myself feel warmer I would manage to fall asleep.

With a huff, I pulled myself out of bed and changed into some sweatpants and the warmest hoodie I could find. I pulled a thick blanket from under my bed and put that on the bed. I tucked myself back in and hoped for the best.

After ten or fifteen minutes, still, no result. Since I couldn't fall asleep I decided to play some games on my phone for a while. After some time playing games, a notification popped on my screen. My other members had started the V-live. Since the games were starting to get boring I decided to watch them for a while.

After less than half a minute I realized that there were only six members, someone else was missing besides me. I realized Minho-Hyung was missing as well. I started wondering what was going when Changbin spoke.

"For those wondering where Jisung and Minho-Hyung are, they are extremely exhausted and they couldn't do V-live today, but don't worry STAY, maybe we can go and bother them later."

That's when an idea popped in my head. I always felt sleepy when Minho-Hyung cuddled me. Maybe, if he was up to it, of course, we could cuddle.

I wrapped the thick blanket around my shoulders and exited my room to go to Minho's. I knocked softly and opened the door once I heard a faint 'come in' from the inside. Minho was there, as handsome as always, putting some clothes away.

"Hey baby, what are you doing here?" Minho asked turning to look at me.

"I couldn't sleep. Could we maybe cuddle for a while? Only if you want to of course," I mumbled, feeling shy for no reason.

I heard Minho chuckle. He didn't say anything, instead, he pulled my blanket away from me and used it to wrap me up in a blanket burrito. He then picked me up and put me in his bed, just to get in after. I wrapped my arms around his waist and put my head on his chest while he kissed my head and rubbed my back. Shortly after I fell asleep.

CHANGBIN P.O.V.

I was planning on keeping my promise with STAY so after finishing all the activities we had to do during the V-live I decided to bring the topic up.

"STAY! Would you like you to go and see what Jisung and Minho-Hyung are up to?"

Immediately after I said that the comments section exploded in affirmative remarks making us chuckle.

Chan grabbed the camera and ran towards Jisung's room while we all waddled behind him. He busted the door open but it was empty. He gasped dramatically.

"Oh no!" he said in English, "where is Jisung? We lost him forever," he faked cried while the maknae rubbed his shoulder giggling. "I'm kidding STAY! He must be with Minho in his room."

"Yes, he must be, doing something disgustingly cute," I spat out fake gagging in the end.

They all chuckled at the remark, ow, how we loved exposing Minsung.

MINHO P.O.V.

I was playing with my boyfriend's hair while humming softly when suddenly the door opened wide revealing my obnoxiously loud members. As soon as they barged in I death glared at them and put my index finger over my lips signaling them to keep the volume down.

"Ahh, this is so cute! Look STAY!" Felix whisper-yelled shoving the camera close to Jisung's sleeping face. "Why are you guys so cute?" he asked rhetorically.

I giggled and looked away blushing, still, I was kind of getting uncomfortable with the amount of attention I was receiving.

Chan, being the amazing person he is, immediately noticed.

"Okay STAY, Minho and Hannie must rest since they work the hardest out of all of us, so let's live them some time alone." He winked at me before shooing everyone out of the room.

Once everyone was out I felt my heart pounding and I tried to do so, but still didn't manage to calm down.

JISUNG P.O.V.

I kind of woke up with all the noise going on in the living room but there was something else that helped to wake me up. Having my head on my boyfriend's chest, it didn't take me long to notice how rapid his heartbeat went, and how quickly his chest rose and fell with his fast breathing.

"Minnie," I mumbled preoccupied, "are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, go back to sleep sweetheart," he smiled weakly at me and looked away.

"Yeah, sure," I said sarcastically, "you better start talking because I'm too tired for your tsundere bullsh*t," I said sitting on my elbows.

He sighed.

"Well, the members walked in on us cuddling and they were doing V-live so they showed both of us on camera and I don't know, I just felt a bit exposed, I guess..." He said, looking at the wall behind us.

"Hey, hey Minnie, look at me," I cupped his cheek, "it's okay. STAY has been shipping us for the longest time, and even if some fans leave because of us, better, like this we make sure we have only the real fans by our side, okay?"

Minho nodded a smile on his face.

"Thank you, baby, let's just go to sleep, we both need it. Tomorrow will be a new day for all of us."

"Okay, but are you sure you're okay? 100%?"

"Yes baby, 100%, don't worry. Good night, my love."

I mumbled good night as well and let my head drop back on his chest. His heartbeat was way calmer, so I let myself relax as well, and I soon drifted up to sleep.

WORD COUNT: 1299

Hey everyone!

I know I said I would publish on Monday or Tuesday, but I fell ill, my throat was sore and I was extremely tired, so I just focused on getting better.

Anyway, I'm almost completely good so I decided to publish. I hope the person that requested this, liked it.

Be safe and remember you are loved!