NIGHTMARES - CHANLIX

SHIP: Chanlix (platonic)

PLOT: Felix starts separating himself from his members, and having terrible nightmares but why? Is it a mean dance instructor? Maybe the hate comments? Or will it be his own destructive thoughts?

WARNINGS: Nightmares, slight mention of suicidal thoughts.

REQUEST: SkiidaSpeeder

FELIX P.O.V.

I woke up with a gasp and immediately sat up in my bed. A wave of dizziness rushed through my body as I took a rushed breath, trying to get that nightmare out of my head.

The elimination, the announcement. 'Stray kids will debut as eight members.' And everyone hugged each other, everyone was happy, happy without me. I look at them. No one looks back except two people. Minho, with a mean smirk on his face, yelled 'I made it, and I'm glad you didn't!' And then Chan, his eyes furrowed, but not in sadness, not in worrisome. He was disappointed, disappointed at me. He approaches me and grips my forearm, so hard it hurts. For the first time, he hurts me. Then, with his face contorted in anger, he says in almost a whisper. 'You embarrass me, how could I have chosen you to even be in this survival show? Go back to Australia.' and then he lets go of me, shoving me aside. Then the distance between their group hug and me starts growing apart so fast until they are just a spot of light in the middle of what looks like infinite darkness of unhappiness.

Quiet tears run down my face as I cover my mouth with my hands. I didn't want to wake Seungmin, who slept peacefully on the bed next to me. Something deep inside me told me it wasn't a good idea but I decided to scroll through Twitter, just to try to get sleepy again.

Bad idea.

Terrible idea.

As soon as I started scrolling I felt more quiet tears run down my face.

'Felix is so fat lmao, who's gonna tell him to lose weight?'

'Someone tell Felix to stfu about his diets like no one wants to know if you struggle with your body image or not. Just do your fucking job.'

'Why does Felix always flirt with everyone? He's such a tease, please stop, it's so cringy lol.'

'Felix is such a clingy bitch, get the fuck away from the members, I bet they're so sick of you, no hate though lol.'

I took a deep breath to avoid the urge of wanting to throw my phone across the room. I stuffed my face against the pillows, desperately wanting to scream into them or suffocate myself with them... Maybe both, I don't really know.

So I just turn my phone off and lay on my bed, looking at the ceiling, counting the marks and cracks on it until I fell into a restless sleep.

AUTHOR P.O.V.

Felix's alarm went off at seven a.m. He groaned and got off the bed, getting dizzy once again. He leaned his shoulder against the closet, trying to collect himself when he felt a warm hand on his lower back. He jumped.

"It's okay," Seungmin said, still in his morning voice, "it's just me, are you okay, Lix?"

"Yeah," Felix said, surprising both him and himself at how hoarse his voice had sounded, he cleared his throat, but it didn't get much better, "I just got dizzy."

It's safe to say, that by this point, Seungmin had gotten worried. Felix was one of the most enthusiastic people he knew in the morning. Especially when they had dance practice, which was exactly what they had to do today. He also got Jeongin worried when he explained everything to him after the maknae asked why did he look so upset so early in the morning.