RATING MY OWN ONE-SHOTS

Hello hello, my dear readers :D

So, my motivation to come up with plausible plots and write them out has literally disappeared, probably because this school year has completely burnt me out. , but I did want to keep uploading something to let you all know that I'm doing okay and that I will eventually post again.

But since a chapter titled 'update' has been used an embarrassing amount of times I decided to do this for fun.

So the rating will be divided into three parts:

- A review

- A rating of 0 to 10 based on my writing

- A rating of 0 to 10 based on the level of embarrassment I would feel if SKZ were to read it.

FYI: I am absolutely making fun of myself and you are welcome to do the same, don't take anything here seriously.

Let's get started.

BAD NEWS - JEONGCHAN

For context, I wrote this the night I found out my grandpa died. I guess I just found some comfort in this. For the first one-shot, I think I did decent.

Okay for starters, the Lion King as a movie choice seems excessively cringy, and so is the way I described Jeongin's actions during the movie.

The description of the voices and feelings between Jeongin and his parents is decent but could have been more in-depth. The phone call ending was so bad wtf, who does that to their son?

'his little one' 'his baby' *throws up* why did that seem like a good idea?? OMG.

The comfort part is decent but just barely, Jesus.

WRITING RATING: 6/10

LEVEL OF EMBARRASSMENT IF SKZ READ THIS: 7/10

SHY CONFESSION - MINSUNG

Ya'll ate this one up like candy, like omfg. It has the most comments and votes which must prove that cliches work because it's infested with them.

An insecure, smart, quiet, shy boy with barely any friends and a popular, confident kid fall for each other over a school project, I mean... Girl-

I also remember starting a discussion about how history is taught in the wrong way in the comments, and that was fun. So, if the person I discussed this with reads this, then hi :D I enjoyed your views on the topic.

 Okay, the Changlix side story totally worked as a filler and the unnecessary drama was just an excuse to get Jisung in the friend group. Also, the amount of cringy expressions I used to avoid cursing is just ridiculous. 'fudge', and' french fries', these are the things that will keep me awake in five years.

Don't even get me started on the way Minho fell for him after ONE CLASS and the way Jisung was a borderline stalker... It's giving 'Through My Window,' which if you don't know the movie or the book, then you're living a good life because they are TRASH.

WRITING RATING: 6/10

LEVEL OF EMBARRASSMENT IF SKZ READ THIS: 6/10

HELL = SCHOOL - SEUNGJIN

This is the definition of a poorly written kdrama. Istg the bullying is so unrealistic it's almost disrespectful. There is no build-up, it's just one day you're fine, that night some dude posts a picture of you with your bf and the next day your friends abandon you and you get beat up in an empty classroom until you're bleeding by the group of popular kids, I mean, idk girl...

Let's not even talk about how the relationship here is so unhealthy, I mean the lack of communication is the whole plot of the story. And the pinning against the wall to discover bruises thing is giving toxic kdrama boy, so yeah, let's not go there.

Also, the amount of deserved shit you all gave me for writing the pet name 'angel' as 'angle' makes me laugh every single time I remember it.

WRITING RATING: 4/10

LEVEL OF EMBARRASSMENT IF SKZ READ THIS: 8/10

OVERWORKING - HYUNGSUNG

Fun fact, this was originally going to be a Woochan one-shot, so if you see some personality traits that don't match Jisung or Hyunjin, that's why (I was way too lazy to rewrite it). The thing is, the only thing that I like about JYP is that he has the tendency (not always though) to make the leader not be the oldest member so, like this, the leader has someone older than them to lean on to. But then the whole Woojin drama happened and since he had not been proven innocent yet I decided it was better to eliminate him from any of my content until we got clear waters.

 So, I don't really know why I titled this OVERWORKING when it should be OVERWORKED but that's not the point. The one-shot was about a panic attack so I don't really know how the title plays any part in it.

Here I entered my 'demonizing JYP' era lmao.

 I loved how all the readers responded to the hate comments. That shit gave me years of life istg. Whoever used the insult 'deaf bat', I wanna let you know that one was my favorite.

The comfort part of the one-shot is actually enjoyable to read, so yeah, that's an improvement.

WRITING RATING: 7/10

LEVEL OF EMBARRASSMENT IF SKZ READ THIS: 4/10

NOTICE ME - 3RACHA X JEONGIN

Oh God, this one... This one is something let me tell you that. I don't even have the courage to get myself to read through my first mediocre attempt at a polyamorous relationship, cuz guys... IT'S JUST SO BAD OMG.

Okay, right off the bat, we got Seungmin being a sweetheart and Jeongin being in a toxic relationship with hypocritical guys who chose to ignore his needs and mental health after he asked for help. I can't even come up with a decent excuse as to why I tried to romanticize that and make it seem okay. Like, wtf was wrong with me...

'Felix growled', oh please, that's such a stupid overused expression for characters with a deep voice. What is he gonna do? Pull up a WOLFGANG on Chan? It's ridiculous.

Then, let's talk about the pet names, and I need a synonym for ridiculous because that was appalling. Dear past self: THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH USING THE SAME ONE OR TWO PET NAMES THROUGHOUT THE ONE-SHOT BECAUSE IT'S WHAT HAPPENS IN RELATIONSHIPS!!!

Like who tf uses 'hot stuff' in 2020? I haven't seen that since One Direction fanfiction became a thing in 2015 (which is something someone commented on, and I needed to hear that lmao).

 I don't know how I decided it was a good idea to publish that, but yeah, apparently it happened.

WRITING RATING: 0/10

LEVEL OF EMBARRASSMENT IF SKZ READ THIS: 1000000000000/10 (I mean, is it not obvious?)

That's all for today. If I see that you guys liked it, I'll post them in groups of five. 

Have a good day lovelies!!!