SHAMEFUL SECRETS - CHANGLIX

SHIP: Changlix

PLOT: Felix is getting bullied at school, he keeps it hidden from his best friend. Changbin finds out and decides to take manners into his own hands.

TRIGGER WARNINGS: Physical and verbal bullying

Request: Cute_-_Bitchh

FELIX P.O.V.

I heard my alarm clock going off as I groaned and pulled myself off the cozy and warm covers. I groggily stepped into the shower. I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I stepped in front of the mirror and looked at myself. Over my abdomen, there were plenty of bruises all over the place. Some of them were purple and blue while the others were yellow and green.

I sighed, just a few more years to go, and everything would be over. After getting dressed I felt my phone buzz in the front pocket of my jeans. I looked at my phone and smiled as soon as I saw the notification. There was a message from "Changbin-Hyung <3" my best friend and, if I may add, my crush.

I had met Changbin years ago in Taekwondo lessons since we both took them. Even though I quit as soon as I got into high school, we kept talking, now we are as close as best friends can be. Changbin is already in college and thanks to him I have met some amazing people, like Chan-Hyung and Minho-Hyung.

CHANGBIN-HYUNG <3

I hope you have a great day today! <3

FELIX:

Thanks, Hyung!

I hope you have a wonderful day as well!

The message cheered me up a bit, but the anxiety still rose in my stomach, thinking about what an awful day was ahead of me. I mentally scolded myself for feeling like this. 'What the hell are you so nervous about? You've been in this situation since the beginning of the school year. Suck it up.'

Should I tell someone? Yes, yes I should. Am I going to? No, no I'm not.

My parents are out for business trips all the time, they do send money, but nothing else.

Oh, you were thinking about Changbin? Hell, that's not going to happen. It would be so embarrassing to tell a person I went to taekwondo with that I'm getting beaten up at school.

I left my negative thoughts aside and went down to have some breakfast. Not much though, I wasn't hungry. I grabbed my bag and headed off to school. I walked through the calm streets as I looked around, seeing the city start to awaken.

After a fifteen-minute walk I finally arrived at school, anxious butterflies started swarming around in my stomach. I took a shaky breath as I brought myself to start walking again.

To my surprise, nothing happened throughout the day. Most of the friends I had the year before had stopped talking to me after all this living hell had started. Sure, they didn't hit or insult me, but they didn't talk to me either.

Still, I had a bad feeling inside of me, the day was too calm and quiet, and that wasn't normal. After all my classes ended I speed-walked out of school. I opened the door and breathed fresh air, before I felt four hands, two on each of my arms, dragging me to the back of the school.

CHANGBIN P.O.V.

I walked around the streets happily with a little bag in my right hand, inside of it was a rose and a box of chocolates. I was heading over to Felix's high school, he has been acting kind of weird lately since the new school year started like he had been looking for a lot of af affection. Don't get me wrong, he's always affectionate but lately, it had been differently. Like he wanted to be protected, as if he felt unsafe.