AFTERNOON PICNIC - JEONGLIX

SHIP: Jeonlix

PLOT: Jeongin plans out a picnic hang out with one of his closest friends, Felix. It's just two friends hanging out in the park, right? Wrong.

WARNINGS: None

REQUEST: chanssroom

JEONGIN P.O.V.

"Pretty please, Hyung?" I said giving Chan my best puppy eyes, "just this once?"

Chan sighed, looking down at me with his eyebrows raised.

"Jesus Christ, please Innie, not the puppy eyes," he said while looking away. He closed his eyes and scrunched his nose, putting his hand on his forehead as he sighed. He bit his bottom lip, I knew he was having an internal battle on his head of whether he should accept or not. I just hoped that 'yes' would win. He looked at me again. I showed him the most innocent smile I could come up with.

"Fine," he said, I squealed and started running around like a little kid, "but, there are two conditions," oh man, here come the conditions. I internally rolled my eyes, "number one, when we come back the kitchen has to be so clean it freaking shines, no a single crumb anywhere, understood?" I nodded, "number two, I don't want to know anything about what you did in the kitchen while we were gone. Not the purpose, not the outcome, not anything. Only God knows what the hell are you going to try to summon in there."

I let out a chuckle at his remark.

"Okay Hyung! Thank you so much, I love you!"

"Yeah, of course, you do," he said ruffling my hair, "okay, we are leaving, don't do anything stupid while we are gone, and don't make me regret letting you cook unsupervised, got it?"

"Yes, Hyung! Goodbye!" I said pushing him out of my room.

And you all might be wondering, why am I staying home alone?

The answer to that is simple. My in-ear piece started hurting recently, at first I ignored it, but it started to get painful, so Chan and I went to the doctor and he told us that I should stop dancing for a week because the in-ear piece apparently started affecting the part of the ear that controls your balance, and that if I move my head around too much, that I could get dizzy and pass out.

The second question might be; why are you cooking? Well, since I can't go to practice, the choreographers have decided to make practice shorter for everyone. So today, they only have practice until lunch. Since we all have a free afternoon, I thought it would be a good idea to hang out in the park with Felix, and have a little picnic, just us two.

To be honest, I think I might have a crush on him. I haven't told anyone, even though all the members know I'm bisexual, it would be embarrassing to tell them I like a member.

Leaving my thoughts behind I went to grab a jacket a mask and a hat to head out and grab all the ingredients I need. I'm planning on making cupcakes decorated with whipped cream and fruits. (Author's note: Y'all I swear I'm obsessed with whipped cream and fruits it's not even funny anymore, like, in every chapter I mention food, there they are.)

I headed out, it was sunny but chilly at the same time, I took out my headphones and my phone and plugged them in. I played some 'The Rose' songs as I walked down the peaceful streets (Author's note: The Rose just hits deep like 'She's In The Rain'... that's a f*cking masterpiece.)

I arrived at the store and bought everything I needed, a very nice lady behind the counter started running all the food through the machine.

"Cooking something for someone special?" She asked while weighing the strawberries I had bought.