LET'S BREAK UP - HYUNMINSUNG PT.5

SHIP: Hyunminsung (Hyunjin x Minho x Jisung)

PLOT: Things are slowly returning to normal, but Jisung, out of all people, needs a generous amount of time to heal.

WARNINGS: None.

REQUEST: All of those people hungry for the last chapter of this mini-series. Thank you so much for all the lovely comments and the fantastic amount of support. For the next one shot, I'll continue with the requests in chronological order.

JISUNG P.O.V.

Hyunjin and Minho sat there, with beaming smiles on their faces, in some way unknowing of all they had put me through. I wanted them to feel like I did, to hurt, to feel their hearts shatter into a million pieces. But I couldn't do that, even if this plan ended up not working, we still are in the same band, and we have to have a decent relationship. But I could do something to slightly hurt them, but benefit me. I sighed and cleared my throat, getting their attention.

"Not so fast," I said in a stern voice, "I can't just start having a crush on you all over again ignoring what you have put me through. I want this to work because you've made me a better person before all of this happened and because I know in my heart that I still love you. But I need time, I need time to forgive you, and to not be reminded of this every time I look at you in the eyes. It's sickening, it fills my heart with hatred and it makes me want to hate you. So just stay away from me for a while, give me time, and I'll approach you when I'm ready."

They both nodded in understanding, without saying a word.

"Now, please leave, I want to be alone."

And they did as I said.

~~~

JISUNG P.O.V.

It's been almost two months since everything happened. Minho and Hyunjin have been proving themselves to learn from their mistakes. They have put distance between each other waiting for my final verdict.

The hardest part of all was to interact with them on camera. We had to do so to avoid any possible rumors about fights or relationships gone wrong. For the first weeks, I hated it, having to pretend that everything was fine. Having to laugh at their jokes reminded me how excluded I had felt while they were flirting. Having t hug, or hold hands, and feel their burning touch on my skin, reminded me of all the times they had kissed and had sex without me.

It took me a lot of courage to heal, the thought of forgiving, and accepting without making them hurt disturbed me. But then again another part of me wanted to blindly love them again. I had to acknowledge my feelings and process them, in order to move on.

Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin were of great help throughout all of this process. I can't even count the endless nights we spent talking about life. The four of us laid down around Jeongin and mine's room, on the floor, on the beds, Felix even found a way to lay on the desk, and just talked about life.

I ranted about how I was feeling and they talked me through everything, the sadness, the sudden bursts of compassion and love and the venjative thoughts (although Seungmin mostly encouraged them).

After the first month, slowly, I started becoming eagar to be on camera, just in order to interact with them. I told the 'night talk gang' about it and they thought of it as one of those rushes of love. But it wasn't a sudden enormous desire. It was like this small sting of want in the pit of my stomach that, as days went on, kept growing bigger and bigger.

When I told them about how I felt one night, describing it this way, we all agreed that maybe I was starting to forgive them. The hatred was starting to fade and in it's place was starting to flourish the giddy crush I had once had on them.

Not the real question had to be made... Did I want to forgive them? Was I ready to start over? For the first time in a while I felt my heart and my brain come together to the same conclusion; it may not work, but we're ready to give it a try.

I was alone at the studio trying to come up with some new ideas for songs. Key word: trying. It was safe to say I had overworked myself to the point of my brain going completely blank, as blank as the piece of paper in front of me.

With a sigh of frustration I decided  to leave the studio and go get a snack down at the cafeteria, just to get my mind off things and rest for a while. As I was heading out, I bumped with one of our choreographers, who looked like she was ready to go home.

"Jisung!" She exclaimed with a smile on her face, "looks like Chan is not the only night owl in the group... I also saw Hyunjin and Minho practicing in the dance room over there," her look changed into a worried one, "don't overwork yourselves too much, okay? And take care of yourselves," she looked at her watch, "well, I better get home before my husband puts the kids in bed, I want to ask them about their day... Have a good night!" And after I said goodbye she left the building with a smile on her face.

I let my body lead me to the dance studio where I now knew than Minho and Hyunjin were practicing. I opened the door and hip hop music filled my ears as I came in as quietly as possible, not wanting to distract them in the middle of their routine.

Gosh, how I had missed watching them dance. I shifted my eyes in between them, mesmerized by their flowy an powerful dance moves. It was all going well until in a turn Hyunjin lost his balance and landed on the floor with a loud thud. Minho went to stop the music and looked at Hyunjin, who was beginning to whine, with an amused smile on his face.

"Hyung! I'm never going to get that turn right! That was a complete dis-"

"It was actually quite good," I said with a small smile on my face, making my presence known in the room, "well, except in the part where you fell... But you did good anyway," we looked at each other for a while, the atmosphere turning tense, "how long have you been here anyway?" I asked, trying shift all the attention that I felt put on me.

"Since five p.m.," Minho responded.

Wow, that's almost five hours...

"Do you guys want to take a break," I asked, "I was heading down to the cafeteria to get a snack and rest for a while, maybe you would like to come?" I gave them a look, hoping they would catch on on what I was trying to tell them.

They did, looked at each other, and spoke.

"Yeah, sure," they said at the same time.

And so the three of us headed down to the cafeteria and talked for what ended up being two whole hours. Maybe things would never be the same as before, but better, where we would know how to not hurt each other in such a deep way ever again.

WORD COUNT: 1281

Author's note:

Hello everyone!

This is the end of this mini-series, it's been such a fun journey to write this, and the amount of support it's received is overwhelming. I am so thankful for all your kind and funny comments, and I hope you keep enjoying the stories I write in the future.

I love you so much!

Have an awsome day STAY!