THEY BROUGHT US TOGETHER - MINSUNG

SHIP: Minsung

PLOT: ARMY likes to say BTS brings people together, Jisung and Minho agree with that statement.

REQUEST:MimiMinsung

WARNINGS: None

MINHO P.O.V.

The concert was about to start, the screams from the crowd were so loud I almost didn't hear the music start. Then, blinding lights, fireworks, and thousands of little spots of light moved in sync in the crowd. And my desire, the intense desire to start dancing, to move with the rhythm of the music. That type of adrenaline which almost causes me to lose character and break a few smiles.

That rollercoaster can only spear a few seconds of my time before the music to 'Not Today' starts playing, and then I can't remember anything, except an ethereal love for what I was doing.

JISUNG P.O.V.

I know what's about to come, ARMYs around me know what's about to happen. The one explosive performance we were all waiting for. The music started playing and the crowd around me went wild. The big screens focused on the dancers, who were dressed in all black, with dark, intimidating stares. And then, the music started, and I had the time of my life.

~A YEAR LATER~

JISUNG P.O.V.

I was walking out of the elevator at around nine pm, ready to go back to the dorms for some rest. for once, we could go home early, and I was not missing out on that chance. As I walked past the receptionist, she called my name.

"Jisung!"

I turned back to watch her standing next to a medium-height boy, maybe one year or two older than me, who looked oddly familiar.

"Jisung," the receptionist called again, to get my attention, "this is Lee Minho, the new trainee, he used to be a dancer and he passed the auditions a week ago. He's two years older than you, and I thought you could get along well."

The receptionist left and we were left in tense silence. I couldn't stand the curiosity so I decided to ask him.

"Excuse me, Sumbae, but you look oddly familiar..."

He looked at me for a moment before speaking.

"I'm sorry, but I don't recognize you from anywhere... What's your name again? I think she didn't tell me..."

I smiled.

"My name is Jisung, Han Jisung, I've been a trainee for some time now, and I'm in a producing group called 3RACHA. I'll introduce you tomorrow if you'd like."

He smiled at me, his smile was soft and heartwarming.

"That would be very nice of you. Thank you Jisung. I don't know what to tell you about the whole 'me being familiar' thing, maybe we went to school together? I have quite a bad memory, so don't feel bad if I can't remember you..."

"Did you go to school in Malaysia?" he shook his head confused, "then I might have mixed you up with someone else..."

"Wait, you went to school in Malaysia?" I nodded, "wow, that's so cool, do you miss it?"

"I miss the people there, more than anything..." I looked at the time on my phone, "it's getting quite late, Chan-Hyung will worry about me..."

"Sure, go ahead, I'll see you tomorrow, it was nice meeting you, Jisung."

"It was nice meeting you as well, Sunbae."