Betrayals

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

"Y/N!", I exclaimed while putting the kids safely at the corner, as they hugged each other out of fear, tears welling up in their eyes as they looked over at Y/N's unconscious body lying on the ceramic floor. "Y/N, what's wrong?! Why are you not answering!? Answer me!", I screamed, patting her cheeks as her body started sweating out cold sweats, making my palms wet as she twitched her eyes out of pain, whining and groaning as the sweat beads didn't stop dripping off her forehead. Wasting no other second, I carried her in my arms to then rush outside, warning Nico about the kids. "Stay with Boa and Ryan till I go meet some doctor!" "Wait! Are you sure you don't want me to appoint a doctor already?" "Do it as I reach the hospital, but please do take care of the kids!" Rushing outside the penthouse, I carefully placed Y/N at the backseat while buckling up myself, rushing to the doctors as I didn't want a single second to get wasted, which could make things worse.

All of this gave me the immense feeling of deja vu, as all the flashbacks of Areum's sudden heart attack flashed in. It of course, wasn't similar, as Areum herself had some sickness she couldn't find a cure of, at her last moments. Tears started streaming into my eyes, making the road's vision blur, causing my attention on the steer to get a little twisted. Taking care of that problem at the finest, I started paying more attention to the road, not letting my mind drift to other thoughts for now.

TIME SKIP TO THE HOSPITAL

As soon as I let the doctors and deputy take Y/N inside the treatment room, anxiety started eating me up. What was all of this for? Why was this always occurring to those whom I loved? Was there something in my feelings, in my feelings which I produced, that it always caused pain to those who I was close to? Sighing, I dropped my body on the chair, letting the tears stream out as I tugged on my hair, harshly as I could, releasing all my anger. "Why am I the one who has always been a curse to everyone? Is my presence that unlucky to cause hurt not just.to myself, but especially to those whom I love? Where did the old Taehyung go?", sobbing, I kept pulling my hair out of anger, only to then feel a tug on my wrist. Looking up, I saw Jimin, nearly tearing up by seeing my state. "Don't say that, Tae.", he said, before pulling me into a hug as I let my tears escape, sobbing out loud. Jimin's hand rubbed on my back as I kept sobbing, only to let the voices get louder. "Shh, calm down Taehyung, everything's going to be alright. I'm here for you! I've called Namjoon and Jungkook too, they must be on their way." "Jimin....have I hurt you in any way possible? Have I, have I ever made you feel that I don't care about you?" Jimin let a small drop of water stream out his eyes as he wiped them off, smiling his best, "You have never hurt me. In these many years of our friendship, not a day has it been where I've felt that you didn't cherish our friendship. Of course, we got distant, marriage, and losses, but we still were there for each other. And I will always be there for you." Hugging me into his embrace again, he looked up at the ceiling, letting his tears out as I sniffed, bringing his face in my palms. Wiping off the tears, I smiled softly, as he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in a warm hug. "Mr. Kim.", the voice of an old man interrupted us as we looked at the doctor, examining the files. Standing up at my fastest, I rushed to the doctor to snatch the reports from him, not caring about what he thinks. "Diagnosed with depression?", I asked, reading the words out of disbelief.

"Yes. As examined by our therapists and specialists, Kim Y/N might have signs of mild depression. I advise you to schedule a therapist for her, who shall help her get well, mentally." Looking through the glass opening of the treatment door, I saw Y/N lying down, peacefully resting like an angel. I could never figure out what was going on in her mind. It was always just her smiling, covering all her sadness and emotional past stories, only to spread happiness to those whom she loved. Taking steps closer to her stretcher, I couldn't help but lean down next to her palm, to then place my forehead on it, letting my face get warmer as I cried. "I'm sorry for failing myself as your lover. As your bestfriend. I'm sorry for being rude to you when we first met. I want you to punish me for what I did earlier to you, Y/N. Slap me, kick me, hit me, I want you to hurt me so I can repay you all the happiness.", the scarlet drops of my tears melted like a snowflake on her palm as I sniffed, wiping my tears off. "I promise to cherish you so much, all throughout my life. I promise to make you feel so better, so deserved, just like a queen, that you are. I love you, Y/N. I love you till the death of me." Muttering those words caused Y/N's breathing to fasten, as I shrieked the doctors to come in. "She's, she's breathing faster!", I screamed out of fear, to then see three men surrounding me, saving myself from falling down on my knees. "Taehyung, calm down, she's alright, she's just weak yet.", I heard Namjoon's comforting words, as I tried getting a hold of myself and my body. "Don't worry Taehyung, I'm sure Y/N's going to get better as the time passes!", Jungkook cheered up, yanking an arm around my neck as I didn't budge, letting him do whatever he wants to. "Taehyung, if you need any help in finding a therapist for her, ask me, I have many options.", Namjoon suggested, as I nodded blankly, not that conscious about anything else. My ultimate concern right now was just Y/N and her safety.

"Should we stay with you for the day? It's been a long time too, so let's sleepover at Taehyung's!", Jungkook exclaimed in excitement as Namjoon and Jimin chuckled. Jungkook was always the mood lifter of our group, one single word, and all our bad moods would disappear. Smiling softly at him, I pulled him into a hug as he laughed, rubbing his palms behind my back. "Thanks for being there.", I gushed as the three of them shook their heads, patting my back. "We are always there for you. Now you should go buy all the necessary medicine for Y/N, as we wait here.", Jimin ushered me to the pharmacy, as I trusted them of taking care of everything.

JIMIN'S P.O.V

I saw Taehyung disappear into the pharmacy to buy the necessary medicine, as I let out  a breath. "I can't do this anymore." Stuffing my hands into my pockets, I took out my phone. 50%. Was pretty much enough for having a call with him. Dialing his number, I stood at the utmost corner of the crowded reception, taking in deep breaths as I waited for him to pick up the call. "Hello.", his raspy voice spoke, as I gulped hearing his intimacy. "I can't do this. I just cannot." Helping myself from not breaking into tears, I could feel his blood boiling, nerves popping out, as his anger rushed into himself. "What the fuck do you mean?! After such a long time, all you're doing is backing off?" "Yoongi, he is my friend since my school days! Doing any harm on him would ruin me and my friendship with him. He is precious to me." He chuckled sarcastically. "Really? Jimin, you aren't 18 anymore! Do you even know what Areum has done to my family? My life? Does that bitch of a coward know anything?" Sighing, I stayed up on my point. "Yoongi, if you are that interested into finding someone else you can use, do it. I can't make my Taehyung face any betrayal." "Fuck off Jimin, just never show your face to me again.", Yoongi cussed before hanging the call up, as I shrugged, not caring about what his opinion was on me.

I trusted my relation with Taehyung. He has been there for me, through the thickest and through the thinnest. I was supposed to come here, to him, for wrecking his life. But I can't. He's my precious bear. I can't ruin our friendship like this.

And soulmates don't do the wrong.