A Lesson In Hell

"𝙳𝚊𝚢 2 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍."

"Nico , you finally got the time to meet your brother hm ?" , Mr. Kim asked while raising his brow . That was intimidating indeed .

"Taehyung , I stay with you , did you forget that ?" , Nico responded , limping in his steps . Mr. Kim shook his head as he approached to the young man , namely Nico . "You should learn how to stand erect ."

Nico's eyes trailed to me , discreetly checking me out while biting his lower lip . I felt my cheeks heating up as he licked his lips before speaking up . "I don't care about how I stand , but this lady is surely making my other parts go erect ."

I widened my eyes at his dirty pick-up line as my eyes darted at Mr. Kim , who was constantly giving death glares to Nico .

I was used to these dirty lines being passed to me as Lucas used to do the same whenever he was drunk , and so I didn't mind Nico for this .

"Nico , she's Ryan and Boa's babysitter and my employee . Would you stop flirting with her like that ?" Nico shrugged as he scoffed , "She's just your employee Taehyung , not your property ."

"Ah , you know what , it's pretty late , and I need to wake up tomorrow , so I should get going for some shut-eye ." , I excused myself as I hurried to my assigned room , shutting the door before any of the brothers could bombard me with pick-up lines or questions.

"Staying with the Kim's is a hard task . I have no idea about how I'm going to know them all keenly ."

THE NEXT DAY

"Daddy , I don't want to go school today!" , Ryan whined as Boa just woke up , rubbing her eyes . "But Ryan , your teachers need their cute student , right ? And you know that you are their cute student ." Ryan shook his head , throwing his blanket on the floor . "All the teachers hate me , they don't like ."

I picked up the blanket , neatly folding it as Mr. Kim tried to make Ryan understand . Placing the blanket on his bunk , I peeked at my side to see Boa climbing down from her bunk , nearly losing her balance .

"Boa , be careful!" , I exclaimed as I swiftly carried her in my arms , preventing her from falling down on her head . "Sorry Y/N , I was very sleepy ." , she said while rubbing her eyes even now , with her small hands . "It's okay Boa , just be alert next time , hm ?" She nodded as I smiled at her , patting her hair .

"But daddy , I don't want to see him! He bullies me and calls me dumb and stupid!" , I heard Ryan sob heavily , breaking into millions of tears . "Ryan , I'll inform Nico to go meet your teacher , okay ?"

I didn't find this right . Mr. Kim wasn't taking this seriously . I remember when I used to get bullied , and my parents told me to be silent too . But , I didn't find that right , and fought for myself with the help of Lucas . And that's exactly what I'm going to do for Ryan . Help him fight for himself .

"Sorry to interrupt Mr. Kim , but I think sending Nico to contact the teachers shall just make the whole situation worse . I have experienced bullying , and I know how it feels . I'll try helping Ryan instead ."

Mr. Kim raised his eyes to meet mine as I firmly stood at my place , with Boa in my arms . His eyes softened a bit as he kept on staring at me . I was lost in his beautiful eyes , as he realised what he was doing , and diverted his gaze . "I'm sorry ." , he muttered out as I shook my head . "It's fine ."

"Y/N , you will help Ryan , right ? I will be with you too ." , Boa said while smiling wide . "Boa , I don't think you should interfere in this ." , Mr. Kim said as I nodded . "Daddy's right . Boa needs to study now . Y/N is there for Ryan ."

I felt someone tug on my skirt as I looked down , to find Ryan tugging on it , looking at me with wide eyes . "Thank you Y/N ." I smiled while kneeling down . "It was my pleasure Ryan . We'll go to your school tomorrow as I have a day-off from office . And we'll clear this issue , okay ?"

Ryan nodded as I glanced at Mr. Kim , who was smiling to himself . I smiled to myself as I hugged Ryan . This felt complete for some reason , even though I wasn't a part of this family .

But then I realised , I was a "Kim" too .

I was leading the children to the washroom when I found Nico standing outside the room , peeking at me as I met his eyes . He fumbled with his fingers as I smiled back as a response . "I'll be right back kids , stay here ."

Approaching to Nico , I stood some space away from him , just in case he would do something wrong . But he seemed sober now .

"I wanted to apologise about yesterday when I shamelessly used an inappropriate language towards you ." , he formally apologised as I smiled while shaking my head . "I didn't mind , you don't need to apologise ."

Nico smiled wide as I smiled back . He wasn't that bad in his normal form , it's just the alcohol's effect on him .

"You work here as Taehyung's children's babysitter and his employee ?" , he asked as I nodded . "I just got appointed yesterday , and to be honest , I feel great!"

He smiled as I gushed about how great this all actually feels . I never expected it to be this great . "That's awesome , and I hope you like the Kim family too!"

I nodded . I honestly wasn't sure of my opinion towards Mr. Kim as sometimes he was cold , and sometimes he was soft . But for Nico , he was an angel . Innocent and naive . But the alcohol made him demonic and devilish .

"I won't bother you now I guess , you need your time . I'll see you often then ." , Nico said as I greeted him a warm and short farewell , before heading to the kids .

A FEW MOMENTS LATER

"You mean that Mr. Kim is not bossy at home ?" Lucas asked as I nodded excitedly . "Yes , and his children are really cute!"

"Well , aren't babies always cute ?" , Lucas scoffed as I laughed . "They are , but this younger brother Nico , is just so good looking! He's got the perfect eyes , the luscious hair , the curls and perms , the perfect veiny arms any woman could wish for! Ah , he's every woman's fantasy!"

Lucas was attentively listening to me until he froze for a minute , seeming like he was staring at someone behind me . Turning around , I laid my eyes on the death note .

𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑴𝒓. 𝑲𝒊𝒎 . 𝑯𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 . 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 , 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒈𝒖𝒍𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 , 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 . 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒔 .