Whiny leftovers

"So, where shall we start?", she suggested, smirking from the corner of her lips mischievously as I cocked an eyebrow at her. "That desperate for me?", I asked as she leaned in closer. "Very desperate for everything about you." That was a huge turn on, as her dominance and confidence made the covered region feel hard. "I'm asking you yet again, Y/N. Do you really don't mind this?" She looked into my eyes, her hands wrapped around my cheeks as she smiles, nuzzling her nose's tip to boop mine. "Of course I know this won't be wrong. I have done this with Lucas, and I'm sure I'll like it better with you." Her mentioning Lucas a lot today really irked me, but nonetheless, she was assured that I'll make her feel 100 times better. Smirking, I slithered my hands around her waist, finding a way to sneak my fingers under her dress-shirt, brushing the tips against her soft skin. "That's ticklish!", she giggled as I smiled, kissing her cheeks as she shut her eyes close, enjoying the feeling of my fingers against her skin. "I decided to start it off soft, because, that just makes the experience cutesy." She hummed in response as I attached my lips against her lips, roughly biting over her lower lip, leaving a beautiful mark against her plumps. Slyly entering my tounge, I teasingly rubbed my tip against her's, making her moan in the kiss as I picked her up, making her wrap her legs around my waist. Cupping her ass, I fondled it as she moaned louder eventually, throwing her head back while giving me access to her neck. Latching onto her skin, I sucked it, bit it, as she softly gasped my name at every touch of mine against her beautiful yet fragile body. Realising that she is sensitive about it, I didn't force her to strip for me, and depended upon her to make that decision.

"Y/N, do you want to take this further?", I asked, as she fluttered her eyes open, confused and annoyed by the pause in my actions. "Why are you thinking that? Are you afraid that I might bash you for this later on? Because if that's so, then let me show you something." Getting away of my grip, she stood in front of me, letting her locks down as she bit her lip. Seating herself on the edge of the bed, she rubbed her region against the wooden piece, moaning softly as I was getting tighter inside my pants. Smirking at her foreplay, I let her do what she was doing, as she popped her buttons off in a second, exposing her beautiful, big and round breasts. Smirking at the bird's view, I seated myself on my ottoman, enjoying the view while removing my tux, throwing it at the side. Now she was half naked, as her bra was rarely covering her breasts, which threatened to pop out of that trap. She slowly bought her skirt off, exposing her net-stocking covered legs. Her thick thighs which she was insecure about, and her cute belly was instead appealing to me, in a beautiful way.

"I'm not sure you will like my body, but I trust you.", she gushed, finally removing her stockings off to expose her beautiful melanin-shining legs. I smirked before pushing her to the bed, as she started running out of breath. "You've made me too turned on, Y/N.", I whispered seductively in her ear, licking her neck and ear lobe as she gushed. "Should I call you daddy?", she asked as I clicked my tounge inside my mouth, raising a brow. "Call me whatever you want, babygirl." She blushed as I made her sit on my lap. "Ride me.", I said as she widened her eyes. "R-Ride you just like that? You are still wearing clothes!", she whined, pulling the tie to make me close to her as I smirked. "Naughty little baby. Do you want to see daddy naked underneath this cloth?" She nodded, while unbuttoning my shirt. "Why not let your mommy make you cum first, daddy?", she asked, ripping my shirt off as she worked on unbuckling my pants. "So are we dominant, adequately?", I asked as she hummed, unzipping the flyer open, to immediately bring my cock out. She gasped by seeing the size. "Is that how big you are?", she asked, as I shrugged. "It was my same reaction when I saw your breasts." She blushed, as the boxers were thrown at the other side of the room. "Let's begin the fun." 

Sucking on our lips as she palmed my cock, I hummed in satisfaction as her hands rubbed against them magically. Pumping it up a bit, she gave a long lick to the tip before pushing my cock inside her pussy. The cock was throbbing as she bounced upon it carelessly, mouth open afar as sinful moans and groans escaped from our lips. I sticked my tounge out due to the immense pleasure, letting out deep groans from my throat. "Y-You're too good at this, babe.", I let out as she smirked, trying to collect some breaths as she moaned whenever my tip hit her g-spot. Her breasts bounced against my eyes as I couldn't resist but hold them, fondling and kneading them in my hands as she moaned at the sudden touch. Latching my lips against her perked up nipples, I sucked on them mercilessly, causing her to throw her head back minute by minute. Seeing her that pleasured by my touches, I sighed, enjoying my affect.

"I-I feel really good...", she moaned out. "I am too, baby.", I groaned, pulling out my dick as she whined. "Put that back in....", she said, as I laid her down on the bed. "After the party, baby." She sat up, as I started dressing myself up again, smirking to myself. "Taehyung, this is just so unfair!", she whined like a baby as I smirked. "Come on, you can wait for daddy till the party right? I promise when I'll be there with you after the party, I'll fuck you so hard that your wet pussy will never forget." She reddened as I winked, before getting out the room.

Only to find Nico and Jimin standing there, leaning their ears close, as if trying to hear something.