Make You Wet

YOUR P.O.V

Usually in the morning, Taehyung stays with his children till I don't drop them. But today, it was absurd. Taehyung left for his work pretty earlier than usual, and didn't even greet Boa and Ryan a good day ahead. Hopefully the kids didn't notice, and were immersed in their talks. Sighing, I carried their bags as my mind drove to some unusual thoughts. Was Taehyung hurt deeply by my words? Why didn't he fire me from my position if I called him a pervert? Taehyung had grown to become softer as the days passed by, and I really liked that evolution of his. But, I was just overthinking about what could the reason be behind his silence today? As I was heading outside the penthouse, I bumped onto a broad chest, only to realise it's Jimin.

"Whoa, look carefully while walking, okay?", he said as I nodded, tucking my hair strand behind my ear. "Um, Jimin....did....Taehyung- I mean Mr. Kim tell you about his whereabouts or....something else?" I was hoping from Jimin an elaborate answer, as he would know everything about his childhood bestfriend. "Well, to break it to you, Taehyung is really hurt by what you did today. Actually, he told me how ashamed he was feeling for touching your breast and didn't have the courage to face you or his children again. That's why he left early for work.", Jimin confessed, looking down as he rubbed his temples. I felt my heart sink, thinking about how idiotic I was to call him a pervert. It really seemed like my words pierce him through his heart, and I felt horrible to hurt his sensitive heart like that.

"He must be at his office, right?", I asked as Jimin raised his eyes to meet mine. "Oh yes, where else can he be, by disappointing someone like you, in that way." I looked at the side, feeling the guilt pang at me as I nodded. "I'll excuse myself, I have to drop Boa and Ryan." Jimin nodded as I head to the lobby, where the kids were waiting. I had decided to meet Taehyung and sort things out before he get's more emotional or hurt. As soon as I reached the lobby, I handed Boa and Ryan their bags and urged them to their buses. Catching a cab, I was all set to face Taehyung and solve the misunderstandings out.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

"But, don't you think you just became overdramatic in that case?", I said as Jimin narrated his encounter with Y/N some minutes ago. "Not at all, buddy. Atleast my dramatic acts made Y/N come to you." Nodding at his point, I smiled, eagerly waiting for Y/N's arrival. "I can't wait to mend things again, Jimin. Thank you so much." "It's nothing to be grateful of, I'm glad to be of help."  I smiled at his kind words, as I said, "But you're sure that Y/N won't get to know a bit about what we strategically planned?" Jimin chuckled, "Not even a bit. After all, it's really easy sometimes to fool women. They just come in your trap and then vent their sentiments out." Nodding, I laughed, "You've got a point bro." "I don't think so that's a valid point, Taehyung.", I heard a voice which belonged to some other person. Excusing myself from Jimin, I hanged the call up, only to turn around and find Y/N, with tears in her eyes as her cheeks were puffed, all red.

"Y/-Y/N?", I stuttered as she slammed her hand on my glass table. "You think women are easy to fool? You agree to what your friend says? I didn't expect this from you!", she screams, as I stood there, full of shame. "I came here to solve things with you, after what you did was disgusting! But you, you're more low than I thought!" I knew there was some sort of trouble coming up, as I tried speaking. "See, I-I know Jimin was wrong but-" "I don't want to hear a thing from you, Taehyung! Infact, I don't deserve to call you by your name! I did a mistake by taking you as a nice gentleman! I took sympathy for you as you've lost your wife, but instead, you're here, bad mouthing about women!" My face was red with shame, as Y/N darted his strict gaze at me. The tears in her eyes were streaming uncontrollably from her beautiful eyes, and I couldn't help but get the urge of wiping those off. I didn't want her to get angry and cry because of me.