Revenge

"I promise to stay by your side forever. No matter what happens. I promise to be here, holding your hand as you sleep, as we walk, as we talk. I promise to be here always, for you."

"And what if life is fated to make us seperate?", I asked, sobbing.

"Maybe....that was our destiny.", he smiled, as I threw my arms around him.

It felt as if the world froze. It felt as if the time stopped by, as blood came streaming out his back. My body was numb. Frozen on spot. Widening my eyes, I tried screaming for help, tried running to him, but was of vain. I couldn't escape sounds, I couldn't move myself.

"Taehyung." "Please stay alive for me!" "Please!" "I love you, I love you so much! I'm sorry for being a terrible girlfriend for you."

My mind seemed as if it was connected to his, as I heard his voice.

"I'm alive. I'm alive. I'm here with you, baby. Don't think of ever seperating away from me. It's just a wound, I'm bound to come back to you, baby. Stay strong."

Tears streamed down my face, as my body felt released. Running to his unconscious and bleeding body, I screamed, screamed in frustration, screamed in pain, screamed in sorrow. Carrying him delicately, I ran here and there, asking for help. "Help! Someone please help! Help...", I sobbed, as all of the people around kept their focus on their roads. I looked around, when it hit me.

Dongin. Where was he?

Looking around, I tried getting a glimpse of the man. Where was he? Why did he disappear right after Taehyung got shot? And why does he think that escaping like that is completely fine? Running around, I finally caught a glance of his hair, him snickering while shaking hands with a man. Not wasting anytime, I ignored the scenario of Dongin and the man, as I rushed to the nearby ambulance called by some kind humans. Rushing inside, I quietly sobbed while holding his hand tight, as my palms were covered by the blood produced by Taehyung's shot back. Instances from Dongin's conversation with that unknown man flashed in my mind, as I broke down miserably, not being able to see Taehyung in such a state. "We might have to fly back to South Korea, if the operation doesn't work here well.", one of the nurses advised, as I nodded, wiping my tears off to stay strong.

For him. For Taehyung. And only for him.

YOONGI'S P.O.V

"That was so abrupt, I nearly got scared.", Dongin chuckled as I passed him an icy glare, immediately advising him to stop laughing before things got out of hand. I didn't mean to shoot him. My main victim was always his late wife, Areum.

Choi Areum, a racist, piece of shit. She was always acting sweet around her colleagues, but deep inside, she used to threat my family. Taehyung, that dumbfuck, really was blindly in love with her. Because of that woman, I lost my healthy father. Because of that darn woman, I faced a shoulder dislocation. Glancing at my plastered shoulder, I sighed, throwing my gun down.

"Whoa, where's my pay?", that bitch sneered in, irritating me to the core. "Would you calm your balls down, I'm not in a good mood right now. One more word, and you'll be in your grave, just like him." Dongin immediately gulped, shutting himself up as I sighed, rubbing my temples. Having dogs for yourself was always the irritating part.

Areum, her name might mean pretty, but she was ugly. Ugly from the inside. Her heart was dark. Dark full of selfishness, full of arrogance, full of hate. After my late father's funeral, I was hopeless. My mother was hopeless, my brother was hopeless, he turned jobless because of Areum's family spreading rumours about my father being a terrorist. Everything just disappeared. In a dust.

My father was not a terrorist. My father was a man, true to his words. And I loved him. And my role model was dead, because of who? Because of a woman like Areum.

The only reason I hate the Kims, and the Chois, is because both of them, ruined us.

Kims and Chois, were always a relation. In buisness, in family matters. And they were always together for everything. Partners in crime. But this time, real crime.

Both of these rich companies spread malicious rumours about me and my family, making us homeless, jobless, etc. And my only job was to take the bad turn. The criminal turn.

And I have to kill Taehyung. The last hope of Kims.

Y/N'S P.O.V

Sitting down at the hospital lounge, I waited anxiously, crying, sobbing, passing out. This was not what I wanted. How was I supposed to answer Jimin? Nico? Boa and Ryan? How was I supposed to face them? Them, who love Taehyung more than anything. Just like I do.

But look at me. Failing at every attempt to be a good saviour, a good girlfriend to him. My angel. I couldn't be his angel. I failed him.

Kneeling down on the floor, I buried my face into my hands, pulling on my hair as I screamed. I didn't care about what the people around me thought about my antics. I was hurt. I was traumatised.

Screaming, beating, scratching, pinching. I kept doing these mad antics till I was dragged into a ward. And before I knew anything, my mind went black.

The world went black. All I could see, was a purple light shining in front of my eyes, as I couldn't even see myself. The purple light then formed a figure. The figure I loved. The man I loved and will always. Taehyung.

"Y/N. These might be our last moments, but want to relive them once?", his deep, soothing voice touched my heart as I nodded, holding onto his hand as I felt his warmth again. "The first time we met, in a lift. I was rude, wasn't I?", he chuckled as I smiled, looking at the image projected. We never knew where life could have taken us, right when our eyes met.

"My violence against you was the worst part.", he sighed as I rubbed my thumb against his hand, as he softly smiled, looking at the images displaying.

All the people I had met in my life. My parents, Lucas, his parents, Taehyung, Nico, Boa, Ryan, Jimin, Namjoon, Jungkook, Dongin, Adrien.

And Yoongi.

Suddenly, I felt Taehyung dissolving with the air, as he smiled, waving at me. Trying to scream, I realised I couldn't speak at all. Suddenly, the black dust formed a figure, a figure so similar yet something which seemed atrocious.

"Revenge."

.