Sexual Doings

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

"Y/N, don't make a fuss! You have to eat this!", I whined as she moved her head in disagreement. It has been a day since she got discharged from the hospital, but seems like the sedatives and medicines have made her like a child. "I don't want to eat anything like this, it's ack.", she grumpily said, hugging her pillow as I sighed, shaking my head. "Baby listen. If you have this, you will become strong, and then you can be the same Y/N again!", I tried making her understand, tilting my head to the side, as I raised my eyebrows. "......it's ack though.", she said, looking at the dish disgustingly. "Y/N, if you eat it, I'll do anything you wish me to do so, okay?" Causing a spark in her eyes, she widened it as she clapped, slyly smirking from the corner of her lips. "Really? You promise you'll do anything?" Looking at her with doubt, I nodded. "Uh yes, now that I commited it." "Then, kiss me." Widening my eyes as my cheeks turned red, I wandered my eyes around the room, as she eagerly looked at me, sitting on her knees as she curled up her toes. "Hurry up, kiss me! Kiss me kiss me kiss me!", she exclaimed, throwing her fists on me as I chuckled nervously. "You never confront me like this, so it's.....shocking-", "I don't care. I just want our lips against each other." Leaning closer, she fit her arms around my neck, making me gulp as she shut her eyes slow. "Y-Y/N....", I stuttered as she placed a finger against my dainty lips, signalling me to quiet down for now.

Her hands rummaged through my hair, ruffling around as she slightly tugged on the locks, chuckling next to my ear as she licked the earlobe. Losing myself to her neediness, I threw my head back, indirectly giving her access to my neck portion. "Thanks for making a way.", she whispered, sounding like a devilish angel. The medical dose really did some magic on her. Before thinking anything else further, I felt her lips latch against my skin, causing me to let out a soft groan as she licked the mark she made. "My love bites always make you go weak, is this only my effect?" Slowly rubbing her palms against my cheeks, as I shut my eyes, parted lips, which were soon occupied by plump feels, as she reciprocated the kiss. It was passionate. Wild. Loving. Needy. It was a mix of different feelings, different hormones. Slowly putting my hands under her loose tee, I rubbed my palm against her belly, squishing it softly as she smiled whilst the kiss proceeded to different heights of feelings. Slowly tingling my way to her breasts, I traced a heart right under her left boob, as she twitched in pleasure. "Stop teasing me like that, Kim." I felt my heart heat up as she called out my name in such a formal way. "You should not start the teasing first, Kim.", I whispered back, harshly yet remembering to be gentle, pushing her on the bed. She let out a shocked gasp out of reflex, causing the issue in my pants tighten as the minutes tick by.

"Let me explore your body.", she whispered as I smirked, removing my Celine shirt off as she bit her lip, with the sensation of my fingers twisting her sensitive nipples. "Do you want to go down?", I asked, unbuckling my belt as she nodded in a naughty way, blushing. Even when she tried being dominant, her submissive side was slightly evident. Chuckling rasply, I threw my pants off on the floor, digging my face into her locks, crook of the neck, and her cleavage. She moaned and sighed as I kept getting lower, sucking on her breasts and playing with her nipples as I threw her pajama pants off right next to my pants. "I'm asking you again. It's just been a day after you've been discharged. You are still medically under dose. Do you want me to-", before I could continue, I felt her palming my dick, which was rising slowly and arousing me. "W-what-" "Shh. Let me do my job." Silencing me yet again, she removed my boxers, stroking up a finger on the skin as she chuckled. Without any warning, I could feel her licking the tip of my cock, which was twitching as I moaned into her locks, leaning my head on her shoulder. "Don't tease me babe, do what you are supposed to." Smirking, she took it inside her, slowly letting herself get the hang of my size. Deep throating, she slightly choked, causing me to rub her back in care. Sweat beads formed on my forehead as her mouth and tounge did wonders, the deep throating causing me let out my neediness through my voice. "Ah fuck", I groaned as I felt my tip hitting her right at the spot, as she let out a muffled moan. Slowly letting go of my cock, she placed herself on my lap, rubbing her clit on it as I threw my head back to the wall, moaning and grunting as she slowly removed her panties, to then expose her buttcheeks on my lap, bouncing slowly at the rhythm of my dick inside her. She moaned as she felt my tip hitting her right spot, as I thrusted in a bit, causing loud sounds to escape from her sinful mouth. "Keep moaning, it makes the sexual intercourse seem lively.", I spared out some words as she nodded, getting sweaty as her hands stayed on my bare back.

Slowly rubbing my fingers on her inner thighs, I wasted no second in sucking on her clit, as she clutched onto the white sheets, biting her lower lip harshly as she avoided to moan out loud. "Let them out babe, no one's home. Kids are with Nico and Jimin, you don't need to worry." Sucking on her clit, I rubbed my fingers against her skin as I prepared myself for going in. Without any warning like she did, I slammed myself inside her, as she let out the sinful sounds as always. She sounds like the woman of my life. Well, she is.
"I-I think I'm close!", she whined, as our skins slapping against each other slowly got into a halt. Orgasming together, we let out a pleasurable sigh, a sign of amazing sexual activity. "You need to rest, this was a harsh time." "You weren't that harsh, you still were aware of my situation." She smiled softly, her eyes speaking the unspoken. Even after how she drove me crazy, some stances back, she still is able to melt my heart in any way. Taking some tissues, I wiped off the dirty stains around us and on us, ending it with a kiss on the cheek. "I love you, Taehyung.", she gushed, kissing my cheek as I smiled, caressing her cheek. "I love you too."

Hugging her, I promised to myself to never make her feel mentally ill.

I promised, to make her feel like the only girl in the world.

I promised, to be here. Forever. For her.

 For her