Trouble of Feelings

"And then, Ryan finally got the right answer!", Boa exclaimed as Ryan clapped, making both of us smile at their adorable doings. "That's great! So now, what do you babies want for dinner, during Jimin uncle's birthday party?", I asked, as they hummed while thinking, "Maybe we would like pizzas, pasta, as well as subways!" "Oh, so much for your little tummies hmm?", digging my fingers while tickling them, I was pleased hearing them laugh like that. "But, not more intake of junk food, you all are already having a Happy Meal.", Taehyung warned them as they nodded, giggling to themselves as they knew they'll get their way out from their daddy. "Boa and I will freshen up and then complete our happy meal, till then, bye bye!", Ryan said kissing our cheeks as he fled off with Boa for freshing up. "I guess time does fly by pretty fast.", Taehyung sighed, as I smiled holding his hand while rubbing my thumb against his skin. "Boa and Ryan are still your babies, and will always be." His eyes were shining as he met mine, smiling while kissing my palm softly with his soft lips. "I'm glad we cleared out everything." "I'm more glad for getting to spend time with you."

Leaning closer, he stood up on his toes, placing a soft peck on my forehead as I smiled. "Am I allowed to take you to my room?", he elegantly asked as I chuckled, "Not now, I have to accompany Nico as I promised to him." Taehyung smiled as he pecked my cheeks again. "Thanks for filling in a sister-in-law's role in Nico's life." I blushed at his marital status used on me, as he smirked, knowing his effect very well. "I'll go then, you accompany Nico." I nodded as he took his route outside the penthouse.

"Nico, look who's here to spend time with you!", I rejoiced, as he glanced upon the frame of his laptop, grinning while checking me out. "You actually spared some time for me?", he asked, getting off his seat as I nodded. "Indeed I did, I couldn't just ignore you!" He shyly smiled, playing with his hair as I chuckled, "You don't need to be shy now! Okay, tell me how was your day?" "Well, it became better as you became a part of it." I raised my brow at that flirtatious line of his, did he catch some feelings for me too? If that was the situation, it would be a mess. "Oh, well, I'm glad to be a part of your happiness!" We both smiled at each other, as he gestured me to his bed. "I was just doing my styling work at the moment, so excuse me as I finish that." I nodded as he swirled to the laptop again, completing his last touch-ups on his figurine dresses. "Fashion designing is easy?", I asked out of the blue as he hummed. "Not exactly, but if you have the passion for it, it seems plain peace of cake." I hummed as he smiled, turning to look at me. "Why did you ask that?" "Well, I was just curious! I took a taste of Mr. Kim's work as I worked there, but I never saw how fashion designing happens, except being a model for it."

He let out a sigh, getting off his twirly chair to then sit right in front of me. "Honestly, when you quit modelling for me, and I had to model your bestfriend or whatever, I felt bad." This sudden confession of his made my heart race, as I expected him to come with an "I love you" out of nowhere. "So...what are you trying to say?" "I'm just trying to....say that.....I guess I'm catching....some feelings for....you.", he blushed, fiddling with his fingers as I widened my eyes, feeling the storm coming. Taehyung, if knew about this, could take a very wrong step and ruin his relationship with his only brother. And his brother, if knew that Taehyung had feelings for me too, would do the same. "You....love...me?", I asked for a confirmation as he hummed in a "yes." Gulping, I cleared my throat, feeling lumps growing. "I-I need time...to think about this....", I made up an excuse as I didn't have the guts to tell Nico about what's cooking between Taehyung and I. "Take your time Y/N, I'll always be waiting." I smiled at his politeness, as he had the same feelings and values like Taehyung. "I should not disturb you at work now, you can finish it and then call me." He nodded as I rushed outside his room, of course, leaving him in confusion. Taking support of my room's door frame, I thought about what all just happened in the span of a day. Feeling the tears engulfing my eyes, I tried wiping them off, until feeling a hand on my shoulder. "Y/N, you're crying!", he whisper-shouted as I turned to see Jimin with worry expressed on his face. Pulling him inside my room, I shut the door as he looked at me with doubt expressed all over him. "Why did you suddenly start breaking down, and also pull me inside?", he asked as I sniffed, trying to gather up the courage of telling everything to him. "Nico loves me. Taehyung loves me. What am I supposed to do?", I said, throwing myself on my bed as he gasped in shock. "What? Nico loves you too?" "Both the Kim boys do!" Tears started welling up inside my eyes as thinking about breaking even one of their hearts ached. Jimin placed himself next to me, wrapping a comfortable arm around my shoulders. "I understand you must be in such a dilemma. You can't even imagine breaking one of their hearts, because you are not like the other girls, throwing one under the bus and having fun with the other." I looked into Jimin's eyes as he smiled, his eyes forming crescent moons. He was the epitome of comfort for everyone. Not hesitating, I threw my arms around him, hugging his frame as he smiled. "Y/N, I'll give you a suggestion. Try listening to your heart. What does your heart yearn?" I thought about what he said, and closed my eyes, thinking about what my heart wants more. All I could see, was Taehyung. Taehyung's smile, Taehyung's love, Taehyung's softness. It was just Taehyung. "Taehyung....", I gushed, opening my eyes to meet Jimin's hopeful and shimmering one's. "You chose the right man, Y/N. Your heart wants Taehyung, and your mind is just fooling you. Your true feelings within are throbbing just for the right man, that is, Taehyung." I broke into a smile, thinking of how grateful can I be of Jimin, for making me realise my true love. Tightening my grip on Jimin's waist, I kept hugging him till my heart felt content. He helped me so much.

"Y/N.....", we heard someone call me, turning our heads to see Taehyung frozen, staring at how I was hugging Jimin. I guess the troubles were just starting.....with the ounce of misunderstandings.