Hell Is Heaven

"𝙳𝚊𝚢 1 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕: 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚍 ."

"Quit that ." , Lucas said as I was busy engrossed into packing my stuff , as I had to head with Mr. Kim to his house . "What do you mean , I cannot just quit like that . And Lucas , you should try to think about the kids too . They are elementary aged , without a mother , and Mr. Kim even mentioned that he didn't want his children to get traumatised by that loss ." Biting his lower lip , he looked at me with something weird , yet genuine sensed in his eyes . Wait , was he going to miss me ?

"I am going to miss you , Y/N . The dormitory won't be the same without you ." , he said , fumbling with his fingers like he always does . I smile in awe as I rub his shoulder . "I'll meet you here anyway , right ?"

"You will , but the late night gossips , the weekend movies , our habit of binge watching all the seasons of Friends all over again , I'm going to miss that all ." I nodded in agreement . He was right though . I was going to miss that a lot too , and that just meant that my life was going to take a huge change .

As I was busy engrossed into the last hearty conversation with Lucas , I never realised when Mr. Kim arrived , until he cleared his throat in annoyance . "I had made some rules , Ms. Kim ."

Turning back in shock , I gulped as I signalled Lucas to get away from here before he has to face the circumstances . Understanding my gesture , he was soon away from where I was with Mr. Kim .

"I apologise for the disobedience of your rules , but it was the only chance to have a small conversation with him ." , I tried to make him understand as he shook his head , clicking his tounge again . This was a deadly habit of his indeed .

"Ms. Kim , today was your first day and you did this , but I spare you as of course , it was your first day . But , the next time I spot you with your friends , chattering all long and forgetting your tasks , I won't waste a second to show you where you belong ."

That hit deep . What did he mean by saying that he shall show me where I belong ? I knew where I belonged , and I didn't need to get any clarification by a boss like him .

"Mr. Kim , I'm sorry to answer back but I think this was necessary to bring in your attention . I know where I belong , and I don't need anyone to show me where I belong ." My answer surely made Mr. Kin shocked as he shot his head up , gaze meeting mine . This eye contact of our's wasn't subtle . It showed the fury we had for each other in our eyes .

"You are pretty good at answering back and arguing , why don't you appoint for being a lawyer ? Taegguk and Co doesn't need an employee like you . And if you behave in this manner with my kids , I won't care about your financial or economic state . Remember that ." , he retorted , snapping his fingers right in front of my face . I scoffed while looking away as he scoffed back too . Attitude wasn't just in his veins . I had some heaty points too .

"Let's get going , it's nearly their bedtime ." Gesturing me to follow him , I did as I had to , following him behind . Swirling his car keys with his fingers , he swiftly opened up the front door .

I expected him to get inside without caring about me , but to my surprise , he held the front door open for me , gesturing me again to get inside this time . "I'm the ruler here , but rulers are gentlemen too . So get inside and don't waste a second more ."

Getting inside the comfortable automobile , I placed my purse on my lap , stretching my skirt a bit which would make it cover my thighs . I didn't trust Mr. Kim yet .

"Do you need the air-conditioner switched on or off ?" , he asked as he switched his gear , inserting the keys to make the vehicle make a bumpy start . "I don't mind , but it would be better if it was equal to the room temperature we normally have ."

"You could have said you needed the temperature in a normal rate . That whole explanation was just unnecessary." I rolled my eyes as he set the air conditioner to the normal temperature .

The ride ahead was just a trip of silence . None of us spoke as he kept his gaze ahead at the road , while I gazed outside the window , adoring the night's view of the streets .

Soon we were out there , to our destination . Taking a look from the inside , I noticed how luxurious his apartment looked . And the fact that he owned half of the place , and the toppes floor was his penthouse , brought some sort of excitement in me . I was supposed to live here , after all .

Getting out of the car , I looked around the clean surroundings of his area . Indeed , everything was balanced . Slowly approaching to the lobby , I looked around at the royal carvings on the shining walls , brightening in the night sky's time .

"Are you done adoring ? You open your eyes for these trivial matters , but other than that you are blind . Please don't harm my children because of that ."

"Then why did you appoint me as the babysitter if you think I might harm them ?" , I asked as he entered the elevator , followed by me standing next to me . Deja Vu vibes .

"I just find the potential in you , but that definitely doesn't mean that I'll start liking you ." , he warned as I gasped in shock . "Not as if I'm thirsty for your love ."

"Ha , there are millions of girls who thirst over me . But you are blind ."

I scoffed as he made a weird expression towards me . We looked away as the lift opened up , making us rush outside , without bumping into each other's shoulders .

Now the penthouse looked unbelievable . I gaped as my eyes trailed around the wide hall itself , shining bright under the dim lights . The bright furniture enhancing the whole view , along with the velvet sofas giving a midas touch to the whole aura .

"𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐𝒐" , 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝑴𝒓. 𝑲𝒊𝒎 , 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 . 𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 ?

 𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 ?