Knowing More

"Whoa Y/N, you're looking great!", Nico exclaimed, bringing me out of my trance as I was busy questioning that lip-bite Mr. Kim just did towards me. Smiling, I looked at Nico who was ready with the camera. "Keep your hand under your neck and rise your chin, also heaving your chest up a bit. Give a sexy appearance on your facials, hm ?" , he instructed as I tried doing as he told me to. Whatever I was doing, I knew that I was intentionally trying to look sexier than I should, just for seducing Mr. Kim. And my subconscious was controlling me.

I gave in for my first pose as the camera flashed on me, making me bite my lower lip to give a look of appeal. I could see Mr. Kim's eyes naughtily trailing all over my body, also his lip-biting was not doing any good for me. Trying my best to not get distracted, I looked over at Nico to see his reaction over the shoot. "You sure are a sexy woman, Y/N, these pictures are really hot!", Nico complimented as I blushed. Mr. Kim passed him an icy glare before nudging Nico's arm. "Let me take control of the camera now, you go have some relaxation." Nico looked at him in confusion before handing him the camera, making me gulp. Was I going to pose sexily for him ?

Mr. Kim told Nico to get out of the work-room for getting some relief as he had been working a lot in taking the images, but my inner self could sense that all he wanted us to do was stay alone in a room. "Are you ready, Ms. Kim ?" , he asked before slyly smirking, setting the focus on me. "Yeah, tell me the pose." , I shyly said as he hummed, raising his brow. "Face the camera and relax your mouth just enough so your lips seperate." , he said as I tried doing it, trying to get the sexual expression on my face. "Now prop yourself against the wall and pop your hip out." I looked at him in slight confusion but then did as he told, sitting down while letting my legs spread a bit, while popping my hip out in the view. I could see Mr. Kim slightly lick his lips as the camera flashed on me. "Where are you looking at, Ms. Kim ? You still look sexy though.", he said it out in a raspy tone, making me gulp. The sexual tension in this room was astronomical.

"I guess you need to wait for Nico until he comes and hands you the next outfit." , he said, spreading his legs a bit. His manspreading could lead to my loss of control. "So, do you like this modelling thing you've been doing ?" , he said while checking out the pictures clicked. "I enjoy this, it seems really interesting." , I said while shrugging, as he hummed in satisfaction. "Did you ever know that back when I was a kid, I always wished to model for Gucci ? I was a weird child.", he said while chuckling, remembering the good old memories. I smiled as I heard him rant about his old days, of how he hated coffee and he still does, and of how his parents used to call him their baby bear. "Why did your mother decide to shift away from you ?", I asked out of curiosity, causing him to stop between his words. He gave out a sigh before speaking, "After dad passed away, mom thought that what was her purpose to live with her sons. That's why she shifted to her parents, and I'm sure she is pretty happy with her parents out there." I could sense the sadness in his voice, he had lost so many things in his life all at once, his father, his wife, all of his precious things just disappeared in a glance. Walking towards him, I took my seat next to him while reassuringly putting a hand on his shoulder, caressing it to make him feel better. He looked over at me, smiling as I smiled back. "Don't worry Mr. Kim, you have many other happiness-filled stuff to discover in your future."

He smiled before turning himself to look into my eyes, causing the same eye-lock as last night. It just seemed like the time had stopped, the clock stopped ticking, and it was just us two, hopeless for love. Mr. Kim's hair smoothly moving as the soft breeze from the balcony gushed into the room. He was ethereal, he couldn't be real, everything about him seemed so unreal, his features, his talks and he, himself. He looked over at my lips, which were glistening because of the lipgloss applied, just to show the aesthetic feel. He leaned in closer, again, causing me to stop breathing. My heart thumped in my chest, as he brought his face closer to mine, caressing my cheek with his hand. I fluttered my eyes shut, finally letting him do what he wanted to. I could feel his hot breath against my lips, as he brought them inch closer, letting our lower lips brush against each other. I could feel him taking in my lips when the door slammed open, causing us to sit away immediately.

"What were you guys doing ?" , Nico, who had interrupted us last night asked, while raising his brow. I just hope he didn't see what we were about to do. "Nothing Nico, we were just discussing the important stuff of Ryan and Boa. The bullying issue is yet to be settled, we were just talking about that." , Mr. Kim said while clearing his throat. Shrugging, Nico entered the room with some outfits in his hand. "This is your third outfit, you can change, until then, I'll check the pictures which Taehyung clicked for you." I nodded as I rushed to the washroom without wasting a minute. What was this feeling ? It's not like I'm a bad-kisser, but whenever Mr. Kim tries to initiate the idea of kissing and leans closer, I just become numb and stop breathing. Was this because Mr. Kim intimidates me, or were there more untold reasons ? Was I falling for him ? Without thinking much, I changed up into my next outfit, only to get shocked later on.

This was one of the clothes I would always wish to buy whenever I would visit a fashion outlet, but because of my thick features, I would always fall out because of the insecurities hooding me

This was one of the clothes I would always wish to buy whenever I would visit a fashion outlet, but because of my thick features, I would always fall out because of the insecurities hooding me. I never wore these revealing outfits, and even if I wear skirts, I always remember to wear stockings underneath. Sighing, I couldn't help but wear it, but I just didn't feel the comfort in this outfit. I rushed outside in my previous outfit, and decided to confront Nico about this. "Hey, um, would you mind if I didn't wear this ?" , I asked him as he was setting the focus. Looking at me and then the outfit, he chuckled, causing me to stare at him in confusion. "Of course you can, it's not necessary for you to wear revealing cloths if you feel uncomfortable in it. But because you wore those shorts, I thought you might wear this too, because all the other clothes I have pending are equally revealing." I bit my lip in confusion, tugging on it until I took the decision. "Well, what if those revealing clothes are not presented by me, but one of my friends ?" Hearing the word "friends" , Mr. Kim peeked into our conversation. "Is Lucas going to present these outfits now ?" , he asked, causing me to chuckle. "He would surely love to wear feminine clothing as he wants to end toxic masculinity, but no, I'm talking about a female friend of mine." Letting out a sigh of relief, I saw Mr. Kim smiling brightly.

"Who is she ? And when shall she arrive ?" , Nico asked, looking a bit sad by the rejection of mine. "She can come here any minute if I call her. She's a great fashion-interested woman, and would love to model for you." He nodded as I took my phone, deciding to call her out. Dialling her number, I waited for Bong Hee, my friend, to pick up the call.

𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑯𝒆𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑 𝒐𝒇 𝒀/𝑵 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈 ?