Misunderstandings To Love

"T-taehyung, it's not what you think-", Jimin was cut off on his words by the signal Taehyung gave, raising his hand up to theb meet his gaze with mine. "I thought you were spending time with Nico." I gulped, trying to think of a story so Taehyung does not get to know about Nico's feelings in any way. "I-I left because Nico was busy....." He scoffed, cocking his brow up as he met his gaze with Jimin's fearful eyes. "Taehyung, try to understand-" "Shut the fuck up, Jimin. I thought I could trust you, share all my secrets, whether dark or soft, to you! But, you just turned out to be my own enemy and life destructor!", he growled, his veins popping out his throat as he vented his anger over Jimin. He flinched, looking shocked by Taehyung's sudden outburst towards him. "And you, Ms. Y/N. I thought you needed time to decide upon what your feelings are for me. But I guess you are just like the other girls, hopping from one boy's nest to the others in mere seconds!" I lowered my head down, trying to endure everything he was ranting on me. "Y/N, do you realise that I felt so bad when I said these harsh words to you when we first met? Do you see how my heart must be aching to repeat the same things again? Why did you do this to me?" "Taehyung, Y/N actually came here to-", Jimin was yet again stopped as Taehyung pushed him to the bed with all his force, causing him to lose his balance and fall flat on the ground instead of the bed. "Taehyung! Would you please listen to what Jimin has to say? It's his birthday!", I exclaimed, rushing to Jimin and helping him to get back on his feet. "Without knowing what's going on, you do not have the rights to hit someone that harshly!" His eyes were lost in mine, getting moist as the time passed by. My heart raced seeing him in this state, but what was I supposed to do? He wasn't ready to listen to the truth and on top of that, was using violence and ruining Jimin's special day. Sighing, I stood up to walk towards him, only to then see him vanishing outside the room.

"Y/N....I'm sorry that I ruined everything.....", Jimin said, his voice cracking as he tried his best to not let his soft and sensitive side unleash in front of me. I patted his shoulder with all the amount of comfort I could give him, and caressed it. "Don't worry, Jimin. You did nothing wrong.", I gushed as he let out a small smile. "You should go tell the actual truth to Taehyung in any way whatsoever. Because if Taehyung loses his mind, there are possible chances you will never get him back." I widened my eyes at his conclusion and warning, thinking about what circumstances both of us could feel if we don't get each other for support and love. Taking a deep breath in, I nodded, walking outside his room to then head to Mr. Kim.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

I grunted as I threw my briefcase on the bed, sighing as I tugged on my hair. Did I do wrong by hitting Jimin like that? Should I have had patience and heard what they had to say? Kneeling down on the corner of my room, I lowered my head down, massaging my nape as I thought about what all I did in haste. I must have tarnished my impression on Y/N, probably causing her to hate me now. Tears threatened to come outside my eyes, only to then see two small figures coming into my room, with various cards in their hands. "Boa, Ryan? What's that you two are holding?", I asked, trying to sound normal as the slowly looked at the floor, making me look at them in confusion. "What happened, are you guys scared to talk with your daddy?", I said, holding their hands as they looked at me with small smiles. "Daddy....we made cards for you and Uncle Jimin.....", Boa gushed, shoving her pink card into my hands. "Jimin and me?", I said, glancing at the card to see Boa's drawing of Jimin and me, hugging each other. "Dear Daddy, please forgive Uncle Jimi and become friends again.", I read out what Boa wrote as she looked at me with anticipation in her eyes. "Will you do that for me, daddy?" My eyes rose upon Ryan as he had a gift wrapped in his hands. "This is a gift for both you, and Uncle Jimi.", he gave the gift to me, as I opened it to find fresh dumplings. I chuckled, remembering the fights Jimin and I used to have during our high-school days. "We will go give Uncle Jimi all this, and then we can have a party, right daddy?", Boa asked, clapping her hands together like a seal as I smiled, ruffling her hair. "Sure. Both my prince, and my princess, will have a party for Uncle Jimi thrown today. Now go give all this to him, he will be super happy to get all this.", I said as they huddled outside to meet Jimin. I smiled, looking at the dumpling only to then notice a sticky note stuck on top of the box. "What could this be?", I asked myself, scraping the paper off the surface and seeing a neat handwriting. "Meet me in my room, right after the kids go." I cocked my eyebrow up, to realise that this was all Y/N's plan. Smirking to myself, I shut the box and rushed outside to her room, trying to tease her a bit.

Clearing my throat, I stood against her door frame, not meeting her eyes as she looked at me with fear. "Taehyung....I called you here for you to listen to the truth." I hummed, making her sigh in relief. "Great that you don't mind. So, Jimin actually made me realise something....." Forgetting that I was supposed to act mad at her, I looked at her with anticipation now filled in my senses. "Jimin....told me to listen to my heart......", she said, fumbling with the cloth of her skirt as I spoke, "Tell me what you did." "I-I of course heard my heart and......." "And....?" She took a deep breath in. "I love you."

Those three heavenly words struck to my heart, as I widened my eyes with a mixture of emotions huddling inside my heart. "You- what?", I asked, making sure that I'm not daydreaming. "I-I love you, now don't make me say it again now!", she said, looking away with tomato red cheeks. "Oh my god, you love me! You love me like real love! You and me will now love each other for eternity! Oh my god you love me, Y/N loves me!", I exclaimed, jumping up and down as she couldn't help but laugh. "Taehyung, you aren't dreaming! I really love you, I realised it with the help of Jimin."
"And you instead pushed me, eh?", I heard Jimin, who then walked to me with the dumpling and card in his hands. "Sorry Jimin, I was just....I shouldn't have burst upon you like that...", I said as he looked up at me with disagreement clear on his face. "What's wrong now?", I asked as he cockily spoke, "Gimme a hug now!" I laughed while scoffing, hugging him up as Y/N smiled upon us. "It seems so great to see you two be friends again!

Y/N'S P.O.V

"Wait!", we heard a young voice, to then see Nico looking all tired by the work he did. "Give me a hug too please!" I smiled at his fluffiness as Taehyung and Jimin engulfed him into their hug. Even though Nico had to face a bitter truth, I still loved him as a brother. Because if Taehyung is now my boyfriend, then technically Nico also turns out to be my brother. "Nico, go freshen up, we are going to have a blast today!", Taehyung exclaimed as Nico widened his eyes, snapping his fingers. "Can I please make you guys wear my designed clothes?!", he asked as I nodded, "Sure! That would be so fun to do!", I genuinely exclaimed as Nico threw his arms around me, hugging me tight as I hugged back warmly. "Thank you so so much Y/N! I'll get going now!" And with that, he rushed to his room to get a look of his designed attire.

"Now I'll give you two new lovebirds some privacy, have fun!", Jimin teased as Taehyung nudged him away, making me blush. Now it was just Taehyung and me, in my room, trying to avoid each other's gazes. "So.....now that we are all into a full time relationship and not just mere fuck buddies......are we going to like still stay this awkward?", I chuckled, moving my head in a no to his stupid yet cute question. "Of course not! See, now that we are lovers, we can try breaking the ice between us. For example, start talking for long times about our lives, past, secrets, everything! And then maybe our relationship will blossom so well in the future!" He smiled at my explanation as I blushed, seeing him smile so fondly at me. "You truly are so lucky for me, do you know that? I'm sorry that I called you cruel stuffs again previously-", I made him shut by placing my finger on his lip as he looked at me with shock. "Shh, forget the bitter memories of us. Let's make and write new one's.", I said, rather in a sensual way as he smirked, getting aroused by the way I spoke. "Are you trying to seduce me, Miss?", he asked, as I raised my brow. "Calling me a miss does sound kinky, huh?" "Everything with you is kinky, my love." I blushed at his nicknames for me as he pulled me by my waist. "Let me serve you right, Miss." To my surprise, I was carried into his arms, placing my hand around his neck as he smirked. "Your legs are precious, you won't be able to walk till night anyway, so why not start the trial right now?" "Are you going to be that rough with me?" "The whole day, baby, the whole day."

"Today's going to be a feast for me, and pleasurable yet painful journey for you."