Stranger Danger

"Thank you for accompanying me through the flight!", Dongin bowed, as we all departed outside the flight, finally reaching our destination. "No worries about that, Dongin, you can come to us anytime!", Taehyung smiled wide, his bread cheeks poking out as I smiled, bowing back at Dongin. "Thank you so much, yet again.", he smiled before stepping out of the cabin, as we followed. "So you didn't get needy even a little bit?", I asked, reminiscing what all happened before in the airplane. The most of the time, I was in deep slumber, so all I remembered were my dreams. "Well, half of the time you were asleep and the only time you were awake was when you were having your meal, so I didn't feel needy much.", he said, as I sighed. "Why did my challenge not work!", I exclaimed, resting my forehead on his broad shoulder as he softly chuckled, kissing my hair, "Sometimes what we want, doesn't work out, and that's okay." I smiled softly by his wise answer, wrapping my hands around his waist as we walked to the baggage check-out, waiting for our suitcases and stuff to return back to us.

IN THE HOTEL ROOM

"Aaaaaaaaaah, this is Paris, this is the city of romance!", I sighed in relief, throwing my body on the soft bed as Taehyung unpacked the stuffs inside the suitcases and bags. "Whoa, even the sheets smell like perfumes!", I exclaimed, burying myself into the luscious smell the sheets produced, as Taehyung giggled. "Baby, make sure the perfume isn't that strong, or else we won't be able to sleep." I nodded, slowly feeling my eyes shut despite getting a lot of sleep back in the airplane journey, slowly falling into a slumber yet again. As my eyes sank deep into the fantasia of my dreams, all I could see were my dreams being portrayed in my mind.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

"Ah, finally done with the unpacking-", I looked at Y/N, only to see her huddled, fast asleep, making me break into a wide smile as I lightly giggled. "She must be really tired today.", I said, slowly carrying her to then place her in a perfect sleeping position, so she doesn't get any body aches the next day, wrapping a warm, fluffy blanket on him. "I love you", I whispered, noticing a small smile creeping up on her lips as I pecked her forehead, stroking her hair before walking to the balcony to adore the city lights of Paris. Taking a seat in the balcony, I took out my camera to then shoot a video of the glowing lights, to show my kids, Nico and Jimin back in Korea that how pretty every city is, in it's own ways and tributes. Smiling to myself, I leaned across the pane of the stand, letting the fresh air hit my face, making me feel refreshed as ever. Slowly swaying my body with the rhythm of the wind, I was totally lost in it's aura, only to then be interrupted by a small knock on the door. Walking out to then open the door, I laid my eyes on Dongin, who plastered a smile on his face, with a present in his hand. "Hello, I know I might have disturbed you guys, but I would like you to accept this delicious treat of Eclairs from my side. My car was stopped by next to a bakery, and so I decided to buy this for you..." I smiled, looking at the box, beautifully yet decently prepared. "I wouldn't have accepted this gift if I wouldn't have anything in return, but I do, so I shall accept this only if you accept my present." He tilted his head in confusion, chuckling, "You mean you're going to gift me something in return? It's okay, I don't want anything!" Rummaging through my bags, I got hold of a Chanel perfume I had bought from the Lotte Duty Free centre, smiling as I glanced at Y/N, whom I had bought this for. "This was originally bought for Y/N, but as she's asleep right now, my surprise was kind of ruined. But don't you worry, you can use this, we can buy some new perfumes anytime!" Dongin widened his eyes at the beautiful, crystalline packaging of the perfume bottle, as he slowly took it in his hands. "My gift is nothing compared to what you gave me, I'm sorry...", he said as I gave him a pat on his shoulder. "Gifts don't need to have an amount of how good it is, all it needs to have, is the amount of values." He smiled at me before bowing, as he took his way to his room as I shut the door, keeping the Eclairs for tomorrow's breakfast.

DONGIN'S P.O.V

Slowly walking into my room, I threw the box of Chanel on my bed, smirking and chuckling to myself. "How could someone be so stupid? He really thought I'm about to come of good help to him?", I scoffed. "Chanel? Literally? In exchange to some fucking Eclairs, he gifted me an expensive shit of Chanel?", laughing, I threw my jacket on the floor, getting hold of my phone. "Yes, I have gotten closer to him, as you wished so.", I cleared my statement to the man who's in charge of me, Min Yoongi. "Did he really believe that a stranger would be a good friend of his?", Yoongi chuckled as I chuckled back, enjoying this whole play. "Dongin, atleast you are of better use than that Jimin. I should have realised that Jimin would never be able to carry out my orders as he's already attached to that bloody son of a Kim." I nodded, scoffing to myself as his compliments towards me made me feel more of pride, for myself. "Okay then, take some rest for yourself, you still have executions of your plan left ahead. Because this time, he won't be able to go back to Korea.", Yoongi stated, before hanging up as I smirked at my reflection. "Kim Taehyung, these are your last days. You won't be able to go back to your so-called children, ever again."

THE NEXT MORNING (Y/N'S P.O.V)

"Eclairs? Dongin gifted them last night?", I asked, stuffing myself with my breakfast as Taehyung nodded. "Yes, and I gifted him back a Chanel perfume." I widened my eyes at his gift announcement, nearly choking out. "YOU GIFTED HIM CHANEL?!" He laughed at my shocked exclamation. "Yes baby, a Chanel perfume. Now, I feel like you want one, don't you?" I turned red, taking my seat back as he giggled, slyly smirking. "Don't worry, I'll make sure we buy many perfumes for you, hmm?" I smiled, rubbing my thumb on his hand's skin as he smiled, looking into my eyes. "I'm so glad I found you, it has helped me to develop as a human being.", he said, slowly rubbing his free hand on his nape as I giggled, holding his hand close. "And you helped me become a better woman, even though you did say a lot of shit about me when I used to work under you which was not acceptable...", I laughed as he embarassingly smiled, "But I still love you. And you have made me become a better woman, trust me."

"And you helped me become a better man.", he said in his deep, ravishing voice as I smiled, feeling my cheeks deepen into the red colour.

I could never imagine a world without Taehyung, ever. He was the reason I was breathing with him, and if I don't die with him, there was no use of my life.