Apologies and Chances

"𝙳𝚊𝚢 2 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍: 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚎𝚗𝚍."

"Y/N , what are you doing here ?" , Nico asked while stuffing his pack of cigarettes into his pocket . The smoke escaping from his mouth annoyed me , but who was I to advise him afterall .

"Nothing , just decided to collect some fresh air . What about you ?" , I lied as he raised his brow . "Forget about me and you tell me , something is bothering you ."

How could he sense what I was feeling ? He was also a stranger , whom I had never met . But still , atleast he understood me and my messed up emotions . Nico was truly an angel .

"Well , your elder brother just fired me from my job as an employee . I don't know about the babysitter job yet , but I surely lost my financial job which I depended on ." , I let out a sigh as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder . "I'll talk to Taehyung about it . And if that doesn't work out , you can help me in my small job!"

I thought about that sentence . I had no idea about what work was he talking about , but he was one of the Kim's too , and he surely must be having a small yet successful career . "What exactly do you work for ?"

"I have my own website of clothing. Actually , I really find aesthetic styling interesting , and so I sort of needed models for trying out the clothes I usually wear , for showing the people that the clothes I sell and wear are unisex . So , would you mind being my model for that ?"

Modelling , something I never thought I would be offered with . I didn't have that great of some looks , and neither did I have a great body . But I really wanted to depend upon something other than babysitting . And even if I get fired from that position , I will attend Nico , which means I'll also help Boa and Ryan .

"I think I might go for it . I have never done modelling , but I'll try ." My confirmation made Nico beam in happiness , as his grip around my shoulders tightened .

"Do you want something to eat ?" , he asked as I nodded . My brain was occupied with many thoughts today . And the thoughts were Mr. Kim . I constantly kept thinking about how he would think of me if I modelled for his younger brother . He had already labelled me as a slut , and modelling for that exact man would make him believe that I am a slut when I'm not . Everything was just a mess in my life , but I really needed money for further future needs .

"Butterscotch or vanilla ?" , Nico randomly asked as I raised my eyes to meet his gold one's . "Vanilla ." , I said as he smiled .

"Do you want your icecream with that flavour then ?" , he asked as I nodded . My appetite was no special at the moment . Mr. Kim was everywhere . In my thoughts , my mind and heart . This was just so weird .

We soon had our icecream cones in our hands , as we licked on it while conversing . We talked about our lives , how it feels to be with a cold brother like Mr. Kim and many random stuff . But with this little conversation , there's one thing I got to know about Nico . He's a really witty man .

"It was fun talking to you Nico!" , I chirped as he shrugged shyly . "I had more fun talking to you , Y/N ."

I blushed as we both looked into each other's eyes , glancing at each when we are not paying attention . Was I just developing a huge crush for this man ?

"I'll see you tonight , you are coming right ?" , he asked as I bit my lip in confusion . "I have no idea , but I'll try ."

He smiled while giving me a small hug , patting my back assuringly . "Everything's gonna be fine . Taehyung's gonna admit you back in his company ."

I just hummed as I had no idea of how to respond to that commitment of his . For now , I was just occupied in Mr. Kim's thoughts .

Waving at each other , we bid farewell as Nico slowly disappeared in the crowd of other people . I sighed , preparing myself to get bored again , when I saw a man running towards me .

I tried looking keenly while squinting my eyes , only to know that it's Lucas . Throwing his arms around me , he strangled me in his arms while burying his face in the crook of my neck . "Y/N , don't go away from me again!"

I hugged him back , rubbing his back to console him . "I never left you , Lucas ."

"You did , you went away from our dorm and now you left your job which was the only way I could see you!" , he complained as I roamed my hands in his fluffy hair . "Lucas , I'm always there for you . Just that , I cannot bear Mr. Kim as a boss . He's great as a father , or maybe even an elder brother , but as a boss , he just knows how to be bitchy and hurt his employees . I cannot tolerate that ."

Lucas nodded in agreement , while humming . "But Y/N I have been tolerating him too , and honestly , he's not that bad . And about hurting his workers , he has never hurt any of us physically . And what can you expect from a boss of a high class company like "Taegguk and Co" ?

He was right though . Mr. Kim was a boss who was just appointed yesterday with me . Maybe he had experience already , but after all , he was having a different position . And everything seemed weird . Why did he choose me as a babysitter for his kids ? Why did he hurt me just because I was fantasizing about his younger brother ? What was even our relationship other than an employee and boss ?

"Y/N , are you getting me ?" , Lucas snapped his fingers in front of my face as I came back from my thoughts . "I still don't know , because he himself fired me from the job!"

"Should I talk to him then ?" , he offered as I shook my head . "I might just apologise him."

He hummed in response as I smoothed my skirt , approaching to the company again . I was ashamed to go and apologise to someone who violently abused me some hours ago , but now that I had financial issues , I had to face him and his wrath .

Getting closer to his cabin made me race my heartbeat again , as I knocked on the door slightly . Getting no response as such , I opened the door , causing it to creak , making me enter the room . It was blacked out , as the lights were switched off , only the evening sun set scene shining out his window.

𝑺𝒖𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒍𝒚 , 𝑰 𝒈𝒂𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒕 , 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒉 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕 . 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 , 𝑰 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒔 , 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝑰 𝒔𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒏𝒆.

"𝑴-𝑴𝒓. 𝑲𝒊𝒎-"

 𝑲𝒊𝒎-"