The Immense Feeling Of Hell

"𝙳𝚊𝚢 1 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕 - 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 ."

"Would you stop drooling over me like that , it creeps me out ." , I heard the man say while clicking his tounge to grab my attention . I never knew that this one gesture of his could have the ability of making anyone wet .

"Uh , I apologise for that , Mr. Kim ." , I bowed in apology as he seated himself on his brown leather seat , placing his beautiful fingers on the glass table , tapping it on the surface . Mm , pleasing enough to make me reach to heaven . But this was hell , and I could sense it .

"The books I had ordered , are they here ?" , he asked , snapping me out of my stupid thoughts which keep running in my mind , all day long . I nodded , as I carried the books carefully till his table .

The level of extreme anxiety I could feel in myself was immaculate , as I slowly took the books till the table . Looking around to see if the surface is clean , I was about to place the books on the table when a clinking crash was heard . Well , I wasn't wrong when I said this is hell .

"Fuck , you seriously don't have eyes ." , the boss muttered under his breath as he forced a smile on his face . "I'll call the cleaner , just hand me the books ."

I did as he told me to , as I placed the books carefully next to him .

"So , would you not mind giving me your introduction , because if you are supposed to work as an employee here , you have to introduce yourself to me , first ." His gaze was towards me as he swirled his fountain pen in between his slender fingers , waiting for me to speak up .

"Okay , so I'm Kim Y/N , a 23 year old employee who aspires to work good under this enterprise of your's . I have been having careers here and there in my past , but they didn't work out for me , and so , with the help of my fellow friend Lucas , I found this company and decided to work here ."

"Hmm ." , was all he said , to my utter disappointment . I expected him to give out some encouraging words , but seems like he was cold indeed .

"Remember one thing , Ms. Kim . Friendship is not accepted here . So don't just loiter around with your friend, pay attention to your job , hm ?" It seemed as if this particular information irked him , as his expression was displeasing .

"Sure Mr. Kim , I know what the rules are ." He nodded , while flipping through folders . "I have been finding a task to assign you , but before that , I just wanted to inform you that , you are not just going to be a fellow employee here . You'll have a part time task to do ."

Great , what least could I expect from a bossy man like him . Of course he was the boss , and he had to be bossy and tend to be manly , but this was just labour! He couldn't make me overwork now , can he ? Well , he can , but this just didn't fit in my brain .

"What else do you expect me to do , rather than being an employee ?" , I asked as he cleared his throat .

"You have to babysit my children ." , he said , while slamming the folders shut .

Did I hear that right ? He wants me to babysit his children ? So he was married . But why me ? There were millions of female workers . What's so special in me ?

"Uh , you mean , I have to stay with you and .... your wife ?" If he had kids , he surely had a wife or a husband . Couldn't they just handle their children ? Why was I meddling in the middle ?

"My wife died some months ago . I have two kids , who are in their elementary age , and I don't want them to get traumatised or something worse . That's why , I want you to start babysitting them from today onwards ."

"From today onwards ? But I still have my stuff to pack and inform my fellow roommates-" , I was cut off in between as he raised his hand , signalling me to shut silent .

"Everything is checked . Your friend Lucas , will be informed soon , and your package and stuff will arrive by tomorrow . Now, are you willing to take care of my children ?"

I gulped . This was a dilemma . I thought I was just going to be an employee , normally working for the company . But over here , the boss had literally made me a private babysitter for his two elementary aged kids .

And they were kids without a mother at this age . I couldn't just ignore their upbringing now , could I ? They really meant a lot to the man , and that's why he found the babysitter potential in me and appointed me as one .

Taking a deep breath in , I spoke out , "I'm ready to babysit your children . But , I need to know you well . Not just because you are my boss . It's because you are basically going to make me live with you in your family life too . So , I need to know you pretty well , if that makes sense ."

The man raised a brow as he clenched his inner cheeks , forming a deep dimple effect on his cheeks . "For now , if you want to know me well , you should know my name and behaviour ."

I scoffed to myself . Of course his behaviour was clear , it was cold . But his name was what I wanted to know as we shared the same surname and it is confusing enough to call out each other .

"I'm Kim Taehyung . The son of the founder of "Taegguk and Co" company . Welcome to this company and my life , officially , Ms. Kim ."

Just great again . I was indeed worried about how all this surely felt like hell , but this , made it worse . It felt as if I was his second wife or something . But then again , who is he ? The new boss of "Taegguk and Co" company , where I work under him . And I surely never wished to become someone's who was this cold by heart and talks .

"Made it noted , Mr. Kim . I'll report to your office by 8 in the evening to head to your house ." , I bowed for the one last time to then approach the door when I felt a slight grip on my wrist , making me gasp by that subtle touch on my skin . I slowly turned around to look by the shoulder , only to find Mr. Kim looking at me , staring straight into my eyes . His orbs seemed like they weren't budging to move an inch , as I maintained the eye contact , until he broke it .

Clearing his throat , he left the grip on my wrist in a hurry , and rubbed his nape . So , bosses could be nervous and awkward too . He probably had a soft side of himself .

"You don't work till 8 . You work till 7 ." , he said , making me rejoice in my brain . I got plenty of reasons to tease Lucas today .

But then it hit me. Lucas and I just had a small fight with each other some moments ago . And I had to resolve that . But , to my dismay , Mr. Kim had other plans .

"𝑺𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 . 𝑱𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕." , 𝑰 𝒎𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 , 𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒏....

𝑾𝒉𝒐'𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 "𝑲𝒊𝒎 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈" .

Deadly Crimes: KTH On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara