New Feelings

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

Walking to my room, I was flooded by the thoughts of the minimal time spent with Y/N in her room. I finally got the guts of taking a step further, by brushing my lips against her soft one's. Her lips felt heavenly against mine, and I wasn't going to pull away that soon. And I wanted to feel that softness and sensual tension again.

Throwing myself on my bed after locking my door well, I kept staring at the ceiling, with the lamp rotating due to the air conditioner's breeze hitting it. Letting out a deep sigh, I glanced at the clock, noticing the time. It was pretty late, but my body wasn't tired or exhausted a bit. Instead, it was aroused. Aroused by her. I shook my head, trying to forget these thoughts. I was married, my wife had died last year, my father died some weeks ago, I couldn't just fall for another woman. I couldn't take the risk of falling in love again, and lose my love lady again.

Turning myself, I laid on my stomach, playing with the hem of my sheet, thinking about my children. I was a matured man, a father to two kids, and also, a husband, even though my wife had passed away. I trailed my eyes to the huge golden frame hanging next to my wardrobe. It was her, my wife, looking elegant and gorgeous, just like she was. Standing up, I walked to that frame, looking at it. All the memories seemed as if they just came back, and it made my heart feel at peace.

One year ago:

"Taehyung look!" , she called out my name, as I was busy packing our stuff. We had our honeymoon for 3 weeks, and now were setting to go back to our country, when she called me out, excitement audible in her voice. "What is it baby ?" , I said while walking to her, as she held a device in her hand, jumping on her toes. "Look at this!", she excitedly shoved the device on my face as I squinted my eyes to see the "+" sign. "Do you know what this means ?" , she asked as I gave her a confused look. Laughing, she wrapped her arms around me, as I snuggled closer in the crook of her neck.

"Your long dream, which you always wanted to be fulfilled." , she said as I caressed her hair. "I'm pregnant, Taehyung.", she shyly confessed, as I widened my eyes. "What did you just say ?" , I asked out of shock. She giggled while kissing my cheek. "I said that I'm pregnant with your child!" I couldn't help but let my emotions take over me, as my eyes got watery. Sniffing, I pulled her in a warm hug again. "I'm going to be a dad!" , I said, still not ready to believe it.

"Yes, you are going to be a dad to our child." , she said, while playing with my shirt. Carrying her in my arms, I swirled her around as she giggled. That was the moment I finally could call myself a dad and a husband.

Back to the present:

I had always promised her that I'll be by her side, but after she passed away, it immediately brought a dark change in me. I turned out cold, bossy and I don't know what all evil traits came in me. And after that, my father's demise just made me something my wife hated. But Y/N. She is like the incarnated version of my wife. She is making me the normal Taehyung, correcting me and taking complete care of Boa and Ryan, just like how she did. Maybe Y/N was that girl.

Touching the frame, I took a deep breath before confessing it to the picture. "I know that I promised that I'll always be with you. After your death, I was changed into a person which you hated to see. I apologise for that. Father died too, mother is in the other continent, it's just the children, Nico and me. But now it's Y/N. She makes me feel like you are there with me. I want her to know me. To know everything about me. And I want to know her too. It seems like I am falling in love all over again. And, I don't think this is wrong, but I think it's not right either!" I hissed in frustration, throwing myself on the bed again, scrambling the sheets off.

"This is so weird! Just one week ago I was completely against Y/N, even though I was possessive for her, but after tonight, I don't think I'll ever be able to get mad at her! Ugh, why does this always happen with me!" I kicked my legs in the air while tugging on my hair, when I heard a knock on the door. Groaning, I stood up to open the door, only to find Nico outside, shivering.

"What is wrong with you, you are busy interrupting every human in this house or what ?" , I glared at him as he chattered, as if he was cold. "I-I don't want to sleep alone....can I sleep in your room for tonight ?" I raised my brow at his weird request. "What, are you scared of the walls, little alcoholic man ?" , I teased him as he stormed in my room, covering himself with his blanket, while I chuckled seeing his childish behaviour. No matter his age, he was always a baby for me.

Ruffling his hair, I kissed his forehead softly as he drifted into deep sleep. He was my younger brother, and I was always like a dad to him. In frank language, I had three children, Boa, Ryan and Nico.

I was still not feeling pretty lousy or tired, and so decided to take a stroll outside my balcony, which would help me get some fresh air. As I slid the balcony doors open, the cold air hit me while I covered myself, smiling at the moon shining in the gigantic sky. Placing my chin on my hand as my elbow was taking support of the rail, I adored the beautiful scenery right in front of my eyes. It was aesthetic, beautiful and enormously heart-stopping. I leaned a bit outside the angle to get a view of Y/N's balcony, only to see it dark and isolated.

"She might be asleep." , I said to myself, as I decided to finally give myself some sleep. Stretching my body, I got out of the balcony to then lay beside Nico, who was softly snoring. Caressing his hair for the one last time, I switched the lamp off, and covered the blanket on myself.

𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔, 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆-𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆.

 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆