Blood

"Taehyung, there's someone with us in this room....", I whispered back, intertwining my fingers with his as he groaned, chuckling to himself deeply. "Why is that our quality time is interrupted like this by random men just coming up?" This question made sense. Why were random men just coming into our lives, all of a sudden? Everything seemed weird today, from the time we met Adrien, and to when I heard him talking to someone like that, mentioning Dongin and Jimin's name. "Babe? You seem so lost today....", Taehyung asked, as he held my hand tighter. "Is everything alright? All I see is confusion drawn upon your face today." I smile back, glad that Taehyung notices my mood changes. "It's nothing Tae, it's just, I don't know....I just feel weird today...." I could feel Adrien's eyes slowly gaze upon us as we were into our talks. "Weird? As in?", Taehyung asked, cocking a brow upwards as he sipped on his latte. "I don't know it's just....it's just my gut I guess. Maybe we should return back to our hotel room after this small break." Taehyung nodded, as Adrien spoke up, "Why? There's so much more to discover in the city of Paris! Don't you feel energised to do so?" "I said, I feel weird, so I don't understand your nosy behaviour in my matter. It would be good for you if you stay in your limits as a guide, and not as an adviser.", I replied coldly to his surprise, as he gulped, looking down at his macaroons. "I was just saying, and it was my right to suggest good places in a new city as a guide." "So, you expect me to waste my time with a guide who's trying to use us?" Taehyung shot his eyes at me in confusion, looking back at Adrien's face, who's jaw was dangling at my sudden attack.

"What was that call you had back in the washroom corridor? Why did you mention such names who we know?" I could sense Adrien's nervousness, as his eyes wandered around the room, from the floor, to the walls, to the ceiling. I slammed my fist on the table, making the other customers flinch out of the sudden sound. "Tell me! What are you plotting against us?!", I raised my voice a bit higher, as Taehyung kept a grip on my shoulder. "Babe, calm down for now, you're scaring him." "I don't give a fuck Tae, he's planning something upon us, it can harm you, my gut says it!" "Baby....I'm here with you, right beside you...has he done anything yet?" Taehyung cupped my face as he looked into my eyes, it felt as if it was just a therapeutic moment. His eyes carried the special power of making me calm down, as I felt myself sinking into them. Only to our surprise, we heard the cups fall down as Adrien stormed out of the cafe, running away from us. "Look at him run like that. He's gone. Did he do anything?", Taehyung smiled while pecking my forehead softly as I passed him a small smile. "But....him running like that after what all I asked him is a suspicious move, right?" "Indeed, but we don't need to overthink about random strangers coming into our lives as cameos. Let's live it in our way!" I nodded as he held my hand delicately, bringing me out of the cafe. "Let's go to the hotel now, and spend some time there."

IN THE HOTEL ROOM

"UNO!", he exclaimed as he put his fists up in the air, giggling, as I sulked, pouting while looking at the single card in his hand. "Not fair, you win everytime!", I complained as he snickered, showing off his pearls with his boxy smile. "Maybe because my angel is with me.", he winked while teasing me, "Who is your angel, hmm? And why do they not care of supporting me even once?" He giggled as I couldn't help but break into a fit of giggles too, "Maybe because they are my angel, not your's, hmph!" I gasped as he crossed his arms, pushing his puffy bread cheeks out. "What do you mean they are just your angel! They can be mine too, infact, I can have my own angel!" "Oh really, so do you think your angel can defeat my angel? How pathetic." "PATHETIC? REALLY? YOU WAIT, I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU HOW POWERFUL MY ANGEL CAN BE!", I screamed as he pretended to be afraid, "Wow. I am so scared." "You should be, you deserve to see my rage after you just stated my angel as "pathetic"!" I stood up, walking to the bed as I plopped myself on it, huddling inside the warm blanket. "Okay baby.....don't tell me you are offended, hmm?", he said, crawling towards my covered figure as I laid under the blanket, not ready for sparing him, out of a joke of course. "I'm not offended, I'm just sad, hmph." He giggled to himself before making his way into the blanket, grinning as he came closer to my face. "You are really naughty and bratty, do you realise that?" "I'm a girl who lived away from her parents, do you really expect me to be decent, eh?" I laughed as he embraced me, chuckling as he peppered kisses all over my neck, making me giggle. "You are such a cutie badass mood, don't even ask me why you are just perfect!" "And what if I ask you, that why am I so perfect for you?" He smiled as he bought his face close to mine again. "You are perfectly perfect for me, through my eyes. You take care of me, make me learn new things, make me repend my mistakes, and what not. You do everything what Areum did, or what Areum never did. And that's why you are extremely precious and perfect for me." Not resisting anymore, I smiled while crashing my lips against his, not caring about who enters through our nearly opened door. Passionately putting all my love into the kiss, I could feel his hand against my waist, as he kissed back, tugging on my lower lip as my hands ruffled through his hair, enjoying the silky feeling against my palms. Tugging on them whenever he bit onto my lips, it just felt like ascending the gates to heaven. Our tongue's (look, i spelled it right this time) tangled with each other, as we sucked on them, loving the feeling to switch to a make-out session. Our hands wandered against our bodies, his on my ass as mine laid on his chest, enjoying the rhythms of his heartbeat, it just felt so nice.