Pain in Pleasure

"Y/N, come on~", Taehyung whispered-whined as I looked at Nico, eagerly waiting for me to sit with him. Sighing, I let go of Taehyung's grip for a second, making his face dull by the sudden loss. Taking the seat next to Nico, I cleared my throat, ready to make a clear statement of my feelings. I couldn't continue playing around his feelings and Taehyung's when now I knew where my heart belonged to. "Nico, promise me you won't rage out after I finish saying what I am about to say.", I said, as he raised his brow at me. "What is it, Y/N? You're scaring me out!", he nervously laughed as I smiled back nervously. "Well, I just wanted to clear out the mess, our feelings have made. Remember I told you to wait for my answer?" Looking into his eyes, I suddenly saw a spark emerge in his eyes as I was about to say the answer. "Well, Nico....about that.....I-I don't have clear feelings for you.....", I said, looking down as his eyes immediately lowered down, hitting a pang of embarrassment for him. "I'm sorry, I should have told you this earlier......", I said, holding his hand as I rubbed my thumb against it. "It's okay, Y/N. I can understand that not every girl can have the same feelings as the other boy does. I should have been aware that you never felt any connection with me." "Nico, I do feel a connection with you. But, a deeper one, deeper than love." He looked at me with confusion yet again, as I smiled. "A relationship or bond like siblings. They have love too, but way stronger than any romantic love ever!" He smiled while shaking his head in approvement. "So, who do you actually like?", he asked as I gulped, panning my eyes at the love of my life, who was looking outside the window of the vehicle, grumpily pouting. "It's Taehyung." Making Nico gasp out of shock, I giggled as he looked at me with disbelief. "You are dating my elder brother?", he asked as I nodded. "And I should better get going back to him, he must be angry at me.", and with that, I huddled outside the front seat to then rush to the back seat.

"Oh, look who has got the time to come back to her lonely boyfriend.", he huffed, looking away as I blushed seeing him use the term "boyfriend." "Come on Taehyung, don't you want to cuddle with me?", I said, resting my chin on his shoulder as he twitched his lips. "I wanted to rip this dress off you but as you wish." Immediately slapping his arm lightly, he turned around to then smirk at me, leaning closer. "T-Taehyung, Boa and Ryan are right infront of us.....", I gulped as he bought his lips to brush against mine, making me shut my eyes immediately at the feathery touch the tingling of our lips produced. "Do you want me to kiss you?", he whispered against my lips as my breathing slowly hastened at a speed which was low as well as sensually high. "I don't mind.....unless the kids don't look....." Suddenly I felt a veiny arm around my waist, making my chest hit against his broad and exposed one. He was wearing a coffin shirt with his buttons opened up, exposing his robust chest right in front of my eyes. A bird's view indeed. "Do you also want me to rip this itty-bitty dress off you?", he whispered teasingly, biting on my earlobe as I situated myself on his lap, moaning softly inside his ears. "I don't mind that either......unless the kids don't see it......", I gushed, as he placed one hand against my ass, squeezing it, making me let out a loud yet moderate moan. "Huh, what was that sound, daddy?", Boa asked, turning around as I immediately seated myself next to Taehyung with a mild gap. "Nothing sweetbuns, just that, Ms. Kim is hungry." "Hungry for what, Mr. Kim?", Jimin teased as we both gave him an indirect glare, making him shut up. "I have some sandwiches here if you want, Y/N-nie.", Ryan said, offering a pack of sandwich towards me as I smiled, kissing his cheek. "Thank you so much Ryan, but Y/N-nie is now full." "You didn't eat anything though.....", Boa asked as I looked at her, smiling. "I was just kidding, so then Mr. Kim looks like a fool against you guys." Taehyung perked his eyes up at me, huffing in anger as Ryan giggled. "Daddy is not a fool!", Boa said, hugging her small arms around Taehyung's neck as he smiled, feathering her with small pecks. "Look Y/N-nie, daddy doesn't like me.....", Ryan looked down at his Paw Patrol bag as I felt bad for his young soul. "Would Ryan want to come on Y/N-nie's lap?", I suggested, as he immediately offered himself to be carried on. Bringing him on my lap, I smiled as he still looked gloomy, looking outside the window. "Ryan...do you remember the deal we both made?" "Yes, that when daddy is with Boa you are with me and when daddy is with me Boa is with you, but Boa never leaves daddy, so I never get a chance.", he sulked, looking at the daughter-father duo giggling as they dashed their foreheads together. "Mr. Kim....Ryan wants your love too.....", I said, as Taehyung looked at the poor baby who was nearly at the verge of crying. "My prince cannot cry, okay? Both my prince, and my princess are my favourites.", he said, kissing Ryan's cheek as both the kids sat on their daddy's lap. Well, I was sitting too, some minutes ago, but let's not talk about that.