Dear Y/N

"What did my wife ever do to you?", Taehyung asked rather sternly, looking at Yoongi, who was smirking to himself while ruffling his hair from the back. "Are you sure you are ready to get confronted to the truth?" Stepping closer, he stood on his knee, kneeling closer to Taehyung while lifting his face up. "She was the reason my father passed away. Your family, and her family, both caused tremendous damage to my life."

Taehyung widened his eyes, completely in trauma after hearing what he just said about his dead wife. "But Areum isn't here anymore, why-", lifting his finger up to signal me for sealing my mouth shut, Yoongi shook his head down. "Taehyung, Nico, the only Kim's alive. And Taehyung is the major Kim, alive. Of course he was at the verge of dying, but unfortunately, he didn't, so bad luck."

"You cannot touch my brother!", screamed out Nico, trying his best to make Yoongi fall down, grabbing on his left leg, pulling it downwards, but of no success. Chuckling, Yoongi pushed Nico with all his might, making him collapse right next to Jimin's figure.

"Min Yoongi!", raged out Jimin, rushing towards the slouched figure of Yoongi, pushing him as he hit his head against the pillar. "You cannot just harm any of us like that just because you were at loss!"

This time, it was different. Yoongi dropped against his knees, as moisture surrounded his eyes, making him tear up. "I lost my father....because of someone from this damn and cursed family, and no one cares! I kill people, because it's what makes me feel relaxed, taking revenge for my father's death by those riches!"

"My father was a jolly man, he used to gift me anything I liked, every Christmas. But the christmas after his demise, was the tragic moment of my life yet."

I could feel his feelings through the distance. He yearned for his father's life, and after his father gave up, all he did was just feel lost. And he wants to avenge his death. But Taehyung was not at fault. Why were Areum's doings, being paid by Taehyung?

"I don't want to kill Taehyung. I need to. Or else I'll never feel at ease!", Yoongi stood up on his feet, removing his gun out from his pocket, aiming it against Taehyung's forehead while chaining his hands against Taehyung's throat.

"Taehyung!", I screamed at the top of my lungs, pushing Yoongi off the way. "Stop, please stop! I beg you, don't harm him! Please, take my life instead! Please!", I cried, shivered in front of his eyes as he set them upon my crying state.

"Y/N....maybe this is my last day.", Taehyung muttered softly, lips quivering as he stretched his hand out to lift my face. "Please take care of my kids......."

"No! You are not going to go away any time! Let's, let's grant my life instead! Why should you waste your life for someone who's dead!", I cried, cried my eyes out, as Taehyung tried to contain himself from crying out loud too.

"Yoongi.....look at them.....why do you want to ruin their lives....?", Jimin stood behind us, biting his lip as Yoongi's breathing got heavy. "Stop manipulating me, Jimin."

"I'm not using those on you, I'm legitimately not afraid of facing you for something wrong!"

"Jimin.....shut up. Shut up before I shoot you!"

"Shoot me. Do it. Do it if you love me!"

Yoongi looked into Jimin's eyes, as Jimin broke into tears again, fumbling with his words. "I loved you....but not because of your looks....but for what you were. I never knew you used me for killing someone so dear to me...."

"Jimin...stop-"

"I won't. I want to know if you still love me. Shoot me if you do!"

"Yoongi.....shoot me."