A Big Mistake

"It was so nice to see you Taehyung! Ah, and even you, Y/N!", Bong Hee said, keeping her tight grip on my bicep. I wasn't comfortable with all this skinship she was presenting and experimenting on me, I really preferred Ms. Kim with me, and not this clingy woman. I could see Ms. Kim smiling at my miserable expression, well she would have found it funny, only if she ever experienced it with someone. "Great then, I'll go only after giving a small, tight hug to Taehyung!", she gushed, throwing her small figure on me. I flashed an awkward smile, wrapping my arms hesitantly around her. "I hope we meet soon again!", she said, smiling and not letting go off my frame. "Yes, I feel the same, and w-wish the same.", I stuttered, as she giggled. Finally letting go of my body, she waved at all of us for the last time and left the penthouse, to my relief. "Taehyung, you were seriously enjoying her company eh?", Nico teased as I glared at him, causing him to shrug. "Anyway, Ms. Kim, you should head to go pick the kids up, Nico and I will think of what we want for lunch.", I said as she nodded, bowing obediently before heading outside too.

"Your attention is always on Y/N now, something wrong?", Nico asked, making my breath hitch. Did he start suspecting something about my tangled feelings for Ms. Kim? Turning to face him, I chuckled nervously, "What, I'm not even looking at her! Sometimes I tend to become over protective because she is my children's babysitter! I can't just let her be careless, right?" Nico looked dissatisfied by my clarification but still gave in. "Anyway, I have learnt a whole new recipe of omlette which I'm going to make for Boa and Ryan tomorrow for breakfast! Come with me!", he said, pulling me to his room as I was clearly not interested in his recipes, as it was never going to make the dishes tastier, or him huge than Gordon Ramsay. Sometimes I wonder how he turned out to be my biological younger brother. There's rarely any similarities between us.

YOUR P.O.V

I waited next to the convenient store bus stop, for Mr. Kim's children to be dropped off from school. All this was surely a hectic job for me, but I was slowly getting used of it. Mr. Kim was behaving moderately with me, even though we had a lot of awkward and embarassing moments spent with each other. Looking at the people around me, my brain couldn't help but wander at how would they spend their lives? What all was expectant to happen in their lives? Was there something exciting, something about desires and neediness, or some emotional heartbreaks. Heartbreaks would always make me remember about Mr. Kim's state. He lost his wife at such a young age, a single father with his two adorable and naive children. How tragic would it have been when Mr. Kim would have known about his wife's sudden demise? And how did she pass away? Was it just some disease, or was there a secret behind that too? Sighing, I tried to ignore my thoughts, until I felt a tap on my shoulder. Turning behind, I saw a mysterious man standing in front of me, with a hood covering his face. I couldn't clearly see who he was, but he looked like he was in a emotinal phase. "Can I please know where is the convenient store?" This question was absurd as he was standing right in front of the store. Nonetheless, I still provided him the information. "It's right behind you, sir." He tried to turn around but stumbled on some rocks, as I held him at the right time. "Are you alright?", I asked as he nodded. "I'm just blind....I'm sorry." I felt a pang of hurt hit me as I looked at his miserable state. "Don't worry, I'll help you reach inside the store." , I said, holding his wrist tight as I lead him inside the store.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

"Where the hell is she?!", I exclaimed, looking at the clock. It had been 40 minutes since she had left this house to pick my children up and still she hadn't arrived safely. Sighing, I ran to the elevator only to find her walking up the stairs, tears streaming down her face. "Where have you been? And where are the kids?" She walked pass me, all lost in her own world, before I held her wrist harshly. I didn't care how rough I seemed, I wanted to know the reason behind her numb behaviour. "I asked you something?!", I raised my voice as she looked at me, letting the tears come down. "I-I don't know where your k-kids are....", she uttered out those bitter words I was always feared to hear. Loosing my grip on her wrist, I hit my back on the wall, not being able to digest her words. What did she mean by not finding my children? Where they lost? Kidnapped? Taken back to school or some isolated area? Murdered? Letting out a loud scream, I fell on my knees, not being able to know what to do. I saw Nico rush outside the house as he looked at me and Ms. Kim, standing there, crying our hearts out. But this was all her fault. Ms. Kim's fault.

Grabbing her by the back of her neck, I screamed, "Where are my children, and what were you doing when the bus arrived?!" , she hissed as I deepened my nails into her skin, causing her to wince. "I-I met a man who needed help as he-" "A man?! For a stupid asshole you forgot my children? Do you realise that your first responsibility is to take care of them?! They loved you, and trusted you, whereas you just ruined them!" , I let go of her neck as she let out a breath. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean-" "You meant to leave my children helpless just because a man asked you for help?! Stop making up stories! Your main reason was to let my children wander because you never recieved love, and you are just jealous of them living a better childhood than you!" I didn't care how harsh my words could hurt her heart, as I broke down again. "Taehyung, atleast try understanding what Y/N wants to say. Maybe that man was actually in help-" "You shut up! Have you lost your wife? And also your children because of some irresponsible woman?", I glared at Y/N, who stood there, sobbing. "You aren't in your right minds right now, we will find Boa and Ryan soon!" , Nico tried to assure me.

𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑴𝒔. 𝑲𝒊𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒎 𝑰 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉. 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆, 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝑰 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏.

 𝑺𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏