Angels

"𝙳𝚊𝚢 1 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕: 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 ."

"Why are you getting so emotional when you have lived here since birth ?" , I asked out of curiosity . He glanced at me , not plastering any sort of smile . I couldn't judge him like that for sure , because I had no idea of the reason behind his cold heart .

As we stared into each other's orbs like eternity , a loud scream was heard from the room at the corner . "What was that ?" , I asked Mr. Kim as he widened his eyes . Dashing to the room , I followed him in a rush , running behind him .

"Boa , Ryan!" , Mr. Kim screamed as a small little girl was seated on the floor , breaking into tears . There was a boy too , who stood there with a guilt plastered on his face .

"Boa , what happened princess ?" , Mr. Kim said as he kneeled down in front of the girl who was namely , Boa . She sniffed and sobbed as he wiped her tears off delicately . I had never seen Mr. Kim being this soft .

"Daddy , Ryan hit me with his toy car! I just told him that my Barbie dolls were way better than his stupid cars , and he hit me with that car ." , she confessed while wiping her tears as they kept on overflowing from her small yet beautiful eyes .

Mr. Kim shot his glare at Ryan , who was genuinely really guilty for his stupid mistake . As Mr. Kim left Boa after understanding her , I noticed how she really wanted Mr. Kim to be with her . Whereas he was busy lecturing Ryan for his mistake .

Walking towards Boa , I kneeled down to meet her height , cupping her small and soft face . "Boa , why are you sad now ?"

She looked at me with teary eyes , as I tried wiping her tears off . "Daddy doesn't like me ?" , she asked while pouting . Aw , who could make this precious little baby understand that her dad loved both the kids a lot .

"No Boa , daddy loves you a lot! But even daddy should love Ryan , right ? You both are his children , and he has to love you two the same . And , if daddy didn't love you , then why did he call you his princess ?" Boa looked at me with widened eyes , sniffing in between for avoiding her runny nose . I rummaged through my purse to fetch a tissue and hand it to her , for wiping her tears and nose .

"So daddy loves me more or Ryan ?" I laughed at her innocent question . "He loves both of you a little bit more ."

That small saying bought a wide smile on Boa's face , as she clapped while walking to Ryan , who was now a mess because of the tears he shed .

"You did a great job in making Boa understand , Ms. Kim ." , I heard Mr. Kim say as I bowed back in acceptance of his appreciative words . "I knew how to handle this small situation , let's hope it carries on the same throughout now ."

We glanced at the two kids who were now not getting enough of smiling , both were in each others arms , hugging each other tightly and smiling while sharing their toys . I smiled at that relationship of siblings . Wish I had one too .

"Thank you so much ma'am ." , Boa said as I shook my head . "Don't call me ma'am , you can call me Y/N . That's my name ."

"Okay Y/N , thank you much ." , Ryan gratefully said as all of us bursted into fits after hearing his English skills . "Ryan , it's "thank you very much" not thank you much!"

"Oh sorry" , Ryan muttered while running to his dad and hiding behind his back in embarrassment . I smiled at how Mr. Kim immediately had a wide boxy smile whenever he was around his favourite things .