Courage and Fear

AFTER SOME WEEKS

"Y/N, come on, why aren't you agreeing?", I whined right inside her ear as she tried concentrating on making the kids lunch, as she moved her head in an agressive "no". "Taehyung, I understand your urge to have a trip, but we can't leave the kids alone, can we?" I sighed, pouting as there was indeed no way we could leave the children alone with Jimin and Nico. Nico was always busy at his self-designed work, Jimin would stay at home, but there was a high chance he would be too lenient toward them and maybe let them stay way past their bedtime which was not nice. "Y/N, but don't you honestly think that we need some sort of private time along with just the two of us?" Usually, I was never the one to talk and beg about going out on trips and all, but it had been a long time since I travelled abroad, and this was slightly the only chance I could get. "I badly want to have a trip with only you too, Taehyung.", she gushes, cheeks turning red as she paid attention on making the plates full of delicacies for the kids. "Then why don't we think about something which helps us either way?", I whined yet again, sitting on the kitchen tabletop as she chuckled, shrugging. "I really don't know. And what sort of reply shall we give to Nico and Jimin, hm?" I scoffed, "You really think they would mind our absence? Come on, they know we are in a relationship, they are bound to be happy for us!" She hummed as she placed the spatula down on the cold, marble surface, seating herself next to me. "You do have a point. Maybe we could leave the kids with Nico, even though he's too busy at work. After all, Nico is blood-related to your children, Jimin would also nicely assist Nico in babysitting them, don't you think?" Smiling bright, I wrapped my arms around her figure, pulling her into a tight hug. "Thank you so much for finding solution to literally any problem we face!", I exclaimed, rubbing my hands around her back as she smiled, nuzzling closer to the collar of my shirt, with the button tip of her nose. "Do you realise that you smell like a flower, literally always?", she mumbled against the fabric, as I chuckled, placing my hands on her waist, "Well, it's just the cologne which I use. What about you, you always smell like candy." "Is that why you always feel the urge of tasting me?" Immediately looking at her face, I could see sudden lust in her eyes. The lust I never saw in her eyes, as she was always the timid one during sex. Of course she mentioned several times that she likes being a dominant woman during sexual adventures, but it was always hard for me to look at her the way where she can pleasure me, in a way of like dominance. "Are you trying to seduce me?" "I always seduce you, don't I?"

YOUR P.O.V

I always had a feeling that Taehyung never saw me as someone who could dominate him, when it comes to sex. And I wanted him to see it, see the fury and needs I have, related to him and his pleasures, which are in some way, always connected to my pleasure and needs too. I had to prove myself that I can show him my side of being responsible of different instants. "You are bold today, hmm?", he whispered against the lobe of my ear, as I smirked from the corner of my lips. "I was always bold, babyboy. Just that, I was never at the point of unleashing my other side to you." "Unleash it, right now.", he demanded, as I moved my head in disagreement. "Not your demands, babe. My demands." Getting off the kitchen tabletop, I walked outside to the kid's table, with balancing the plates as I held them, before passing a teasing wink to the shook man standing inside the room, hands stuffed inside his pockets. Maybe this was a new beginning. "Y/N-nie, you took very much of a time!", Ryan whined as he hit his small fists on the table, causing Boa to pass a disgusted glare at him. "Sorry Ryan, Y/N-nie is lazy today, it seems." "No, don't blame yourself because this stupid told you something, Y/N-nie! Daddy says that you shouldn't tell anyone such bad things." I softly smiled while glancing at Taehyung, who was slightly leaning himself on the frame of the door, smiling. "Your daddy sure is a wise man, isn't he?", I chuckled while patting Boa's head as she grinned, giving out a glimpse of her cute front teeth. "Okay kids, listen up. Y/N and I might go for a trip, and you have to stay with Nico uncle for some days." The smiles on their faces slowly sulked down as I sighed, looking at Taehyung who was not happy with the reaction the kids gave. "Boa, Ryan, it's just a matter of one week, count that in days, and it's just 7 days! That's fine, isn't it?", I tried consoling the kids as they looked down at their dishes, overloaded with different delicacies. "Do you guys need to go?", Ryan asked, slightly moving his head at the other direction while pouting, as Boa crossed her arms across her chest. "This is not fair, Daddy never spends time with us, and now that he's on a week-off, he's going away from us!" Glancing at him, he sighed, stuffing his hands inside his pockets. "Okay, what if we take you with us?" Hearing that, both the kids perked up their ears, standing on their heels while smiling, screaming in joy. "We are going somewhere! We are finally going somewhere!", Boa squealed, stomping her feet on the floor as Ryan rejoiced along, hugging her, nearly scooping her off the floor. "Whoa whoa, this seems like a big yes!", I giggled as I carried them in my hold, smooching both their soft, mochi-like cheeks as Taehyung adored from afar, smiling at the affection going around. "Daddy, why are you standing away? Come hug us!", Ryan said, reaching for his dad's hand as Taehyung broke into a wide boxy-smile, scooping Ryan and Boa up in his arms while swaying them around. I smiled widely seeing the affectionate moments going on between the parental bond. Amidst that, it was still possible of our eyes to meet. Taehyung's eyes wandered, meeting mine and immediately turning locked, as if too mesmerised inside the galaxies of our visions. It just made our abdomen's flutter, butterflies flying around as the background just seemed like our heartbeats beating, whenever we knew that we are there for each other. Is that how immense love feels like? Is this what feels like, when you know that you have someone by your side.

But of course, the past couldn't help but return. The memories of Yoongi, him threatening to stake Taehyung's life. All of that was bound to come back, again and again, back and forth. The memories, bitter moments of the commotion occurring outside Jimin's birthday party, and a lot more stirring around, it all made me lost. What if I would never be able to save his life? What if, emotions dawn upon me that I would never be able to take the courage of facing Yoongi? What if my fear takes over my love? What if my commitment issues ruin this beautiful moment of affection for me?

And suddenly, all I could feel was the room blurring out, head moving around, as I fell on the floor, causing a harsh thud.

And the last thing I heard, was just Taehyung's lullaby ringing in my ears. Despite him not singing it.

Was this, the end of my life? Was I, having a chance of coming again, as a stronger woman than I am, as someone who can face the enemy of her love?

Someone, who could save her love from all the cruelty in this world. Save him from.

Yoongi.