Smile to Pain

Gulping as I walked down the stairs of the hall, I laid my eyes at the crowded room, everyone enjoying the atmosphere of the birthday party as I was feeling stuffed enough from the bottom. Thankfully, Taehyung hadn't started meddling with the remote, allowing me to confidently skip down the stairs, still being alert as to what time will Taehyung start his play. "Y/N! You took so much time to come!", Namjoon, the blonde guy I met some instances ago asked, smiling while cutely widening his eyes again and again. "I was lost, kinda...so yeah, that took time."  I chuckled nervously as Namjoon nodded, smirking a bit while cocking his brow up. "Anyway, I think I have the rights to take you to a dance, as Taehyung's elder brother-like friend." Smiling, I nodded, placing my hand on his palm as he gracefully twirled my figure around the room, smiling. It was an honour like feeling, seeing Taehyung's good friends being friends with me. Since childhood, I was never someone who was liked by many people, it was just Lucas who understood me. And after I distanced myself from him, I thought my life would just be blue and grey. No sign of happiness, ray of sunshine, or even the feeling of love, let alone friendship. But now that I look back to the times I started feeling close to Taehyung, everything makes so much sense. Taehyung and I met each other, to complete each other. He had a life as blue and grey as mine, loss of his wife, work, loss of his parents, turning a bit cold due to the pressure and pain. And as we met, we evolved, to become the humans or lovers we are today. And this was just the starting of our love chapter. A lot was yet to experience.

"You are right.", I heard Namjoon say, as his hands delicately were wrapped around my waist, making me feel comfortable in his arms. "What....?", I asked, astonished as to how he knows what I was thinking. "Look Y/N, let me give you a tip. Taehyung's a great man. Never, think of betraying him for something which gives you more happiness. Because your happiness lies in him. Remember that." Namjoon's eyes spoke some unspoken words which he couldn't bring to his lips, making me see the moisty eyes turn into pools of water. He was breaking down. Immediately putting a comfortable arm around his shoulder, I assisted him to the end of the hall, away from all the music and dancing. "Namjoon, is everything alright? Why are you tearing up?", I asked as he sniffed, smiling his best. "Don't hide your feelings behind that mask, please. Tell me what's wrong.", I insisted, as the tears started streaming from his dragon-like eyes again. It ached seeing such a smart and kind-hearted man break into teary pieces like that. "You are his girlfriend, how am I supposed to say this to you?", he said, as I cocked a brow confusingly at him, as he chuckled, voice cracking while he depth his sobs deep inside him. "I loved Areum. Yes, Taehyung's wife. I loved her more than anything. Taehyung loved her too. Infact, Areum, Taehyung and I were in the same institution of arts. Areum was my classmate during drama art, whereas Taehyung was the same. I always had this secret feeling toward Areum, but could never confront it to her.", he paused, choking on his sobs as I patted his back, seeing him in this miserable situation, it made my heart break into pieces. "The day I gathered the courage to tell her about my feelings, was our graduation. Excited and happy, I was heading to her when I saw the colleagues clap around the basketball court. I was curious, so I decided to pass a look there, only to find Taehyung and Areum, in each others arms, kissing each other." I let out a deep gasp. It just felt as if my heart sank down. So behind this dimple smile, carried a lot of hurt. I couldn't help, but wrap my arms around him, hugging his figure as he finally let out a loud sob, not being able to contain the overwhelming emotions inside him. "It's fine Namjoon....love isn't always in our hands." "And now, the lady love of my life is in heaven, probably overhearing this conversation. Seeing Taehyung move on with you makes my heart flutter, seeing how happy he is, yet again, with his actual lady love. Please stay with him forever." I nodded, slowly letting my tears stream out my eyes too, wetting his shirt. "I will always love Taehyung. He is precious to me." Slowly letting go of the grips, we wiped our tears off, trying our best to bring out a smile on our faces again, heading to the centre hall arena to get going with the cake cutting ceremony. Taehyung was standing right there, laughing his hearts out as he talked with Jimin, then carrying on with the ceremony. "I gathered all of us here, to celebrate my soulmate, my best friend, Jimin's birthday. We have met after ages, it's even hard to remember how many years has it been, since we last met. Nonetheless, I'm glad to be back with him again, completely embarking a new journey of friendship with him." He paused to then look at Jimin, who was nearly in shambles, tears welling up in his eyes as he grabbed Taehyung in a hug. The whole hall clapped at ther reunion, smiling as I hooted at my toppest, loving how their friendship blossoms everytime. "Time for cut cake!", screamed a young lad, throwing his arms up in the air while smearing all the cake on Jimin's face. "YAH JUNGKOOK, THIS ISN'T CUT CAKE THIS IS CAKE ATTACK!", Jimin screamed, as the mischievous lad ran down the main stage, followed by a cake-filled Jimin. Looking around the hall, I couldn't feel the boys coming to me, only to then get harshly bumped by the man's robust chest. "You brat-", I muttered, only to see him running away. "This is unacceptable.", I said, running behind the man who was also chased by Jimin, to then feel the sudden vibration underneath me, making me let out a soft moan. Covering my mouth due reflex, I glared at Taehyung who was playfully smirking, flipping the remote in his hands. "COME ON Y/N, LET'S TAKE REVENGE!", Jimin screamed, causing me to smile softly at him, trying my best to run without making any sinful sound.

"You slow sloths can never catch up the Jeon Macro Speed!", the man, namely Jungkook teased, sticking his tounge out, as we both chased him. "You bitchass, you are just 2 years younger than me, stop being a brat!", Jimin growled, running up to him as I followed, only to then feel the vibrator hitting my g-spot, nearly making me orgasm, the orgasmic feeling hitting into me. Biting my lip, I stood at the corner, next to the large window, to then glance outside, trying to divert my attention, only to see a mysterious yet familiar man, looking at Taehyung's direction from the outside. Confused, I knocked on the window to then grab the man's attention.

Only to find the same man, who pretended to be blind that day, staring at me with those cat-like eyes shimmering under the moonlight.