Cheeks

"Daddy....when will mommy come back?", Ryan asked me innocently, as Y/N and I exchanged glances. I couldn't break the bitter truth to them, as they were still adolescent children. Sighing, I brought both the kids close to me, wrapping my arm around them. "Mommy will be here soon. You don't worry." I knew that just making false hopes into my children's brain will be wrong, but I didn't have the guts gathered up to confront that their loving mother is now in heaven. Y/N was standing in the corner, eyes glistening as she looked at Boa and Ryan with great fondness. She could be the perfect mother for my children, but will they agree to accept their actual mother's demise? "Okay now, daddy will sleep with his babies tonight. Is that right?" Ryan and Boa giggled happily as they clapped, making me smile wide. Their happiness bought all the lost smiles of mine, plastered on my face in a minute. "Can Y/N-nie also sleep with us daddy?", Boa asked, pointing her small finger at Y/N who widened her eyes at that. "Boa, you should sleep with your father tonight. Y/N-nie is always there for you.", she gushed, smiling happily as Boa whined. "No, I want you to sleep with daddy, Ryan and me!" Crossing her arms, she looked away, looking angry in the cutest way. "Y/- I mean, Ms. Kim, I guess you should sleep with us today." My words were a shock for her, as she looked at me, astonished. "Uh....b-but-" "Daddy said you will sleep with us and that's final!", Ryan joined, running to Y/N and pulling her shirt down to drag her with him, exposing her collarbones a bit. Clearing my throat, I tried diverting my gaze away from it, but was failing miserably.

As Ryan dragged Y/N with him, my eyes laid on her exposed, golden skin. Her collarbones made my hormones go wild, as seeing any exposed part of her's placed such an effect on me. I had never felt like this in a year, except these days. Y/N sat next to me on the bed, as Boa and Ryan scrambled to their bunks. "Daddy, you can sleep there with Y/N-nie after telling us a bed time story!", Boa suggested, as we both looked at each other awkwardly. I never slept with any other female except my mother, female relatives, sister, Boa and Areum. Smiling my best, I nodded as Boa rejoiced, gesturing us to come close to her. We both stood up to head to their bunk, as Ryan and Boa bought our faces closer to their cheeks. "Give us a kith please?", Ryan asked, puppy eyes intensifying as we turned red, looking here and there. "Uh, a kiss on your cheek....together?", Y/N fumbled in her question as I smiled a bit. "Yes, a kiss from both of you, at the same time.", Boa ordered as we sighed. Leaning closer to their cheeks, we placed our lips on their soft skin, kissing them lovingly. "Yay, thank you so much daddy and Y/N-nie!", both the kids rejoiced as we smiled with our hearts content.

"Okay now, daddy will tell you a story, so get ready for sleepy times!", I squealed as they both squealed back. I could see Y/N giggle softly, making my heart flutter as I blushed.

YOUR P.O.V

Seeing Taehyung be so happy and cute with his kids really bought his ideal father side out. Today's day was a mix. We had exhaustion, anger, love, emotional attachments and friendship, all in a day. I would always remember this day as a great memory in my life. Working with Taehyung from his employee to his children's babysitter, the journey I had with himd and his family and relations for a week or two was memorable. And I was always going to remember him and everyone I met in this ongoing journey.

"And then, they lived a happy life, with all joyous memories.", Taehyung finished his story, whispering in his children's ears a love token. Kissing their cheeks, he scrambled down from their bunks to then meet my eyes. "You're a great dad, Taehyung.", I said as he ruffled his curly hair timidly. "Ah, you must be tired, you can sleep. I'll go to my room.", he excused himself as I stopped him. "Boa and Ryan want us to sleep together. We don't want to disappoint them in the morning.....", she said, playing with her fingers as I blushed too. "You will be comfortable-" "There's not a question of feeling comfortable, I will feel very comfortable!", I let out my abrupt feelings as he looked at me, jaw open. "Um...", I said as he laughed. "It's okay, I guess."

Walking to the bed, I laid down on the left side as Mr. Kim placed himself, scrolling through his phone. "You aren't going to sleep?", I asked as he hummed. "Just a bit more, I have some contacts to list down." Nodding, I looked at the other side, wondering that what could happen throughout the night. Would he unconsciously touch me? Or would he throw his arms around me? Or would he maybe put his hand under my shirt? Shaking my head, I blushed, giggling to myself silently, before trying to make myself asleep.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

Sighing, I placed my phone on the table stand, and then turn to see Y/N fast asleep, snoring cutely. Her cheeks were flat on the pillow as I chuckled, asiding the strand of her hair away. "You're truly beautiful.", I whispered, gushing at her beauty. She smiled to my surprise, as I looked under her shut, fluttering eyes if she was awake. Luckily, her dream was ongoing nice, and that's why she smiled. Laughing at myself, I rubbed my nape, thinking about how good the night could go. Would I touch her? Would she touch me? Would something happen? Blushing, I shook my head, laying down, looking at the ceiling until my eyes shut down.

And I wished to see Y/N in my dreams like heaven.