Wild Imaginations

The conversations which we were having made me feel important for some reason. The talks about our family's past, helped knowing each other of us so better, that it felt like he wasn't a cold man who just abused me a week ago. Mr. Kim was getting a change, or to say, was going through a great change, and it wasn't any force upon him. It was his decision, and I was glad with it. "So, how long do you think you'd like working for my children ?" , he asked out of the blue, catching me off guard from my thoughts. "Maybe till they need support and care." He nodded in agreement, while looking deep into my eyes, seeming to get lost in them. I looked back with the same intensity, trying to discover all the secrets depth inside his glazed orbs, which were shining because of the moonlight falling right upon his face, making his melanin shine exquisitely, bringing out his inner beauty outside. Our eyes seemed like locked by some spell hypnotised on us. And the hypnotic effect was produced by our eyes.

Involuntarily, our faces leaned closer, slowly reaching at such an angle where any minute, anything could happen. Slowly falling into each other's fantasies, we let our thoughts take control of our actions, without thinking about the results after this. Fluttering our eyes closed, we placed our hands on each other's shoulders. The touch of Mr. Kim's hand on my shoulder, which was slightly exposed by my shirt getting loose and falling off from the side, bought tingles in my body, making me feel the height of excitement which I never felt, even if I have done this with Lucas multiple times. But this, was special.

"Can I have the permission of placing my lips against your rose one's, Y/N ?" , Mr. Kim whispered against my lips, making me open my eyes slowly, looking at him. Nodding slightly, he understood the signal and leaned extreme close to my lips. The tension in the air was something I had never felt in any situation, even though it was my first ever interview with him. Slowly letting our lips tingle with each other, his lower lip brushed against mine, making me close my eyes again, gripping his shoulders tightly. Our lips were softly in contact, as his hands trailed on my waist, moving up and down.

"Taehyung ? Where are you ?" , we heard Nico calling out his name, causing us to straighten ourselves up, ignoring the fact of what were just going to do. The door was swung opened by Nico, as he widened his eyes in confusion seeing us together. "What are you doing here, Taehyung ?" , he said while looking at me. He was surely assuming wrong stuff. Mr. Kim stood up from my bed and patted Nico's back. "Just having a talk with Ms. Kim, what do you want ?" Nico let out a sigh of relief and came to his main topic. "I wanted to talk about the model vacancies which we have in our styling buisness. So, if you would allow Y/N to model for our style and brand, it would be great!"

I sighed while rolling my eyes. I never wanted to do this modelling job, it was just not my type. My insecurities and body could never match up Nico's expectations, and he surely never knew much about me. Mr. Kim turned his head to look at me for getting confirmation. I glanced at Nico who had dreams rising in his eyes. He desperately wanted a model and make his job rise. I couldn't just leave him this desperate. Sighing, I took the opposite decision which I didn't want to own.

Nodding slowly, I gave the confirmation to Mr. Kim which immediately made Nico jump, clapping his hands. His happiness bought peace to my heart, and it was great to see him beaming in happiness. "Thank you so much Y/N! We can work over it when Boa and Ryan aren't home and are at school!" , he decided as I nodded, setting a soft smile on my face.

Looking at Mr. Kim, he didn't seem that happy with my decision, but I couldn't hurt Nico like that, and trying out something new was never wrong. Maybe I could gain confidence for my body by modelling for his fashion. "Great then, I'll get going to my room too, and so do you, Nico." , he sounded pretty uninterested, but I tried to ignore that fact. Nico waved at me for thr last time before disappearing behind the door. Sighing, I threw my body on the bed, cuddling with my pillow and half spooning it. Mr. Kim surely made me turned on a bit.

🔞 MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!

Biting my lip, I thought about trying out something which I had never done. Touching myself. What could be wrong by just building up some fantasies with Mr. Kim. Maybe he wouldn't call me a slut for thinking about him. And of course after how he teased me with his lips. Taking a deep breath in, I shut my eyes, trying to picture Mr. Kim, wearing his black blazer coat, and a tight dress shirt under that, showing his broad and sexy chest with his three upper collars left open. Just thinking about him made me feel the wetness developing in my lower region. Slowly touching my lips, I tried to imagine him completing the kiss, by roughly pushing his lips against mine, letting me savour the taste of his pink lips, biting my lower lip while fighting his tounge with mine. Winning against the dominance, he pushed his tounge inside mine, letting me rub my tip against his tounge's tip, causing him to whimper. My imagination was going wild, and I didn't blame it a bit.

Slowly spreading my legs wider, I let my shirt get rid of my body, imagining how it would feel to strip with Mr. Kim. As I normally wear no bra inside my pajama shirt, the cold air escaping from the air conditioner hit my breats, immediately causing me to cover them. Sliding my hands down to my thighs, I caressed them, while making one of my hand reach till my left breast, squeezing it a bit, imagining Mr. Kim's veiny hand doing it, while my nipples perked up. Moaning softly, I tried my best to sound slow. Getting rid of my pants, I let my underwear stay on me as I pinched my nipples, causing me to let out a sharp sigh. Slowly getting hold of the hem of my panties, I slid it down and threw it on the floor, not caring about anything.

Taking one finger in, I first rubbed my hand against my clit, causing me to moan softly, while biting my lip by the sensation glitching in my body. I let my finger inside me, immediately moaning out his name pretty loud. I fastened the pace of my fingers, as I inserted two fingers inside me, feeling the wetness which was caused by him and my wild imaginations. Imagining him with his big member outside, I let my imagination take more control of me, as I grabbed hold of an item on my cabin which looked pretty much like a dildo. Putting it inside my wet cunt, I bounced on it, imagining it as Mr. Kim's hard cock. Moaning his name out loud, I could feel the pleasure which the masturbation gave me.

𝑰𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒃𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕, 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒖𝒈𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒄𝒌 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒆.

𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎.