His Problem

"𝙳𝚊𝚢 2 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕: 𝙴𝚗𝚍"

"Forget about him already, Y/N! He doesn't care about you, and why would he, isn't he just a boss to you ?", Lucas furiously retorted as I looked outside the car's window. I don't know why, but my heart was desperate for having a small glimpse of Mr. Kim.

"He is a boss to me, but I don't know why, I just want to meet him once and clarify this mess.", I let out my inner feelings to Lucas, as he immediately increased the driving speed of the car, causing me to grasp hold of the sides of the seat.

"You want to see Mr. Kim for the one last time ? Fine, we'll go see him right now, in his penthouse. But if he disrespects you, or degrades you, I'll pull you away from there in an instant!" , he gritted his teeth as his anger started to boil up. I had never seen Lucas in this state.

Soon we were in front of Mr. Kim's apartment. The security guards identified me as his children's babysitter, and so let us inside.

"Whether his house has royalty, he himself has no values." , Lucas scoffed as I hit him slightly on his arm. For some reason, I didn't like Lucas bad mouthing about Mr. Kim.

We were soon in front of his penthouse's glass door, as I rang the bell. We waited for some seconds when the speaker buzzed.

"Who is it ?" , asked a deep voice, which I immediately recognised as Mr. Kim's. Gulping, I cleared my throat as I spoke up, "It's Y/N, Mr. Kim."

It didn't even take seconds for Mr. Kim to switch the speaker off, not giving any sort of response after. I sighed as Lucas raised his brows. "Does his ego matter that much to him ?"

I shook my head in response, while turning around to take my leave, when we heard the glass door slide open. Turning back to the door in a hurry, my eyes laid at the man I didn't expect. It was Nico, who seemed like he just escaped from his brother's hold.

"Hey Y/N! I was wondering how you must be feeling after what happened with Taehyung. I apologise from his side." I let a soft smile creep in my lips, as I shook my head in disagreement. "You don't need to apologise, you never did anything."

Lucas cleared his throat as he leaned into my ear, whispering, "Who is he ?" "It's Nico, Mr. Kim's younger brother."

Nico immediately understood what Lucas was asking to me, and brought his hand towards him. "I'm Nico, Taehyung's younger brother. Don't worry, I'm not cold like him." , he chuckled, causing me to stifle a soft laugh.

"Good that you ain't, because he is an evil-" , Lucas stopped in his words as he froze, staring at the figure behind Nico.

I looked at where he was staring into, and gasped as I realised who this figure was. It was Mr. Kim. And he heard everything.

Approaching to us, he hit Nico's back harshly, causing him to flinch. "Get back into the room and see if Boa and Ryan are asleep."

Nico silently nodded before looking at me, giving me more of an assuring look. I smiled back, as he head to the children's room.

Mr. Kim darted his gaze at me, as I gulped. His eyes were set on my face, which made me lower my head, looking at the floor. I didn't have the guts to maintain any eye contact today.

"Lucas, why did you come here ?" , Mr. Kim asked, as Lucas straightened himself, clearing his throat.

"I came here to clarify what you did to my bestfriend. She was hopeless after you fired her like that." , he spoke up, while holding my hand tight. I still didn't raise my head up, but I could feel Mr. Kim fuming while staring at the skinship Lucas and I were sharing. What was bothering him in that ?

"I fired Y/N from the company, not from her babysitting postion." , he lied as I bit my lip, controlling myself from retorting back. He was lying, and I was seeking his comfort.

"Oh really ? Well, I heard you saying that she didn't deserve treating Boa and Ryan well." , Lucas argued back as Mr. Kim let his chest puff a bit. Sighing, he said, "Your ears are ringing, Lucas."

Lucas scoffed as I nudged him, signalling him to stop being so careless with him. Mr. Kim noticed that, and suddenly came and stood in front of me, grasping my wrist.

"Forget your friend, treat my children." , he said , while his devilish gaze threatened my soul. I nodded in fear, "I-I'll do as you say, Mr. Kim."

"Y/N, you cannot just-" , Lucas was stopped in his words by Mr. Kim's snap of his fingers. "Guards, take this lad out." , he demanded, as a clan of guards arrived , dragging Lucas outside the penthouse. I had to make Lucas understand that how the fear took over me.

"You needed to be this helpless to inform your stupid bestfriend of our cabin stories ?" , he said, bruising my wrist by pressuring his fingers on my skin . I winced while trying my best to let his veiny arm leave my wrist. "I'm sorry Mr. Kim, but please leave me."

Mr. Kim left my wrist as I held my hand close, looking at the bruises. Why was Mr. Kim so domestically violent ?

"Boa is begging for hearing a princess story from you, whereas Ryan wants you to inform his teacher. I wasn't going to admit you in my household again, but as my kids wanted it, I did it." , he muttered, as I silently nodded.

"Go to their room, and help them." , he ordered as I obediently took my way to the room.

I peeked inside to see Boa throwing her toys at Nico, who tried to make the kids stable. Entering the room, I surprised Boa , by carrying her in my arms.

"Surprise! Look who's here!" , I said as she giggled. "Y/N! We missed you!" , she rejoiced while throwing her arms at me.

Ryan again stood next to me, pulling at the hem of my skirt, causing Nico to look away. I chuckled as he pouted, "I missed you too, Y/N-nie." , he gushed , forming a nickname for me.

I scooped him in my arms too, as I kissed his puffed cheeks. "Aww, am I Ryan's Y/N-nie ?" Boa clapped her hands as Ryan nodded. Mr. Kim's children were really the sweetest.

"It's great to see you back, Y/N. Or else, Boa might have killed me by throwing the barbie dolls at me." , he sighed as I laughed.

𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑴𝒓. 𝑲𝒊𝒎 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎, 𝒈𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝑵𝒊𝒄𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒏 ?

 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒏 ?