Mess

"𝙳𝚊𝚢 2 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕: 𝙴𝚗𝚍."

'W-what are you doing Mr. Kim ?" , I sputtered out as his hot breath hit against my nape , making shivers pass down my spine . "I told you to leave and you did ? How obedient of you , hmm ?"

I gulped as his grip tightened against my waist , pulling me closer to him . His chest heaving up and down , as I was running out of breath . This was something I never felt , even if I have had these intimate moments with Lucas before .

"You called me something disrespectful and ordered me to get lost , so that's what I did ." , I spoke out as he scoffed . "I didn't say something disrespectful , I was stating facts ."

"You cannot just call me a slut when you don't know anything about me ." , I retorted , yanking his arms from my waist and smoothing my clothes . Mr. Kim could never improve , it was my fault to think that he regrets his mistakes that he committed today .

"I know a lot about you Ms. Kim , but you barely know a thing about me , right ? I mean , remember when you said that you wanted to know me better ?" I didn't know what he meant but as well as I remember , I had asked him to make me know a brief information about him .

"I'm not interested in knowing you anymore ." , I said while looking away , crossing my arms across my chest . "Come on Ms. Kim , don't lie for nothing . I know you wanted to know me well , and you still do ."

"I don't I said . And what would you do if I said that I want to know you better ?" , I let out my inner feelings , as he smirked , leaning closer to my face . Bringing our soft lips inches close to each other , he whispered , "I can make you know me keenly ."

"Then , why don't you do it ?" , I said , not caring about what he would think . I was hypnotised by his beautiful orbs , his eyelids flashing in front of them . Only that I didn't realise one thing .

"You know , you remind me of one person , or a type of a person ." , he cleared his throat , drawing back away from my face , letting me take in a breath of relief . "And who is that ?"

He chuckled before speaking , "You are definetely going to disagree on that , but the truth is , there's always one person who is interested in every men's life and wants to know him well . And that person is called a "slut" , I guess ?"

My tolerance level had reached it's height as the anger inside me boiled furiously , threatening to bring my destructive side out . My eyes flashed the fume as I huffed and puffed , trying to control my anger .

"Do you agree on that , Ms. Kim ? Or should I call you , Ms. Slut-" , I didn't let him complete as my hand slapped against his cheek , causing him to throw his head on the other side , touching the wound I just made him have .

Yes , I know I took a huge wrong step by slapping him on the second day of work . I had made him angry twice in a day , and I couldn't expect any good .

"What was that , Ms. Kim ?" , he asked rather in a cold way , causing me to gulp in fear . I shouldn't have let my anger take over me .

"I apologise for that rude behaviour Mr. Kim." , I genuinely confessed , as he scoffed in response . "You fucking slapped me , slut ."

"Don't call me a slut , Mr. Kim!" , I warned while raising my finger in front of his face , giving him a deathly stare . He glared back , grabbing my finger and bending it down . "Ouch!" , I gasped in pain as he didn't leave his grip on my finger . "Mr. Kim , it pains!"

"You can bear the pain for some seconds , right Ms. Kim ? Because I did the same when you fucking slapped me!" , he retorted , throwing my finger down . I sighed in relief , tears threatening to come out , as I rubbed my finger .

"You know what , you don't deserve to be working here . Seeing how you are , Ryan and Boa can never be handled by you . Nico shall report to Ryan's teacher about his bullying , you don't need to interfere in between , Ms. Kim ." , he said , handing me my resignation form.

Well , fate hated me . I finally decided to work over something , when on the second day , this happened . What was wrong in me ? I wasn't a slut or a prostitute , but why did Mr. Kim think that just because I think about his younger brother ? Nico is such an opposite from Mr. Kim , and I can clearly see that from my eyes now .

"I'll go . I'm not interested in indulging between your matters ." , I nodded , while collecting my files and purse , heading outside the cabin .

I couldn't help , but let the tears flow out . Kneeling down in one of the corners in the aisle , I buried my face in between my hands , crying out all the stress and irritation . Why was I such a jerk ? Why couldn't I control my situations by myself ?

"Why can I not do anything successful in my life ? Was I that unlucky for anything I did ?" , I sobbed while taking out my diary . It was getting wetter as my tears splattered all over the pages . Even though the diary didn't do much for me , I still tried my best to pour my feelings out to it .

I was busy writing down in my diary while letting out slight sobs , as I heard footsteps coming closer to me . Trying to hide myself , I tried escaping when suddenly I heard my name . "Y/N ?"

I recognised the voice in an instant as I understood it's Lucas . Turning around , I saw him looking at me with worry clear on his face , as I bit my lip to try not to break down in front of him . But it was of no use , as I fell on my knees while bursting into millions of tears .

"Y/N!" , he exclaimed while kneeling down next to me , wrapping me in his warm , safe hands . Rubbing my back to ease my breathing , as he kissed the crook of my neck . "Why is everything a mess in my life ?" , I asked as he wiped my tears off , caressing my cheek with his thumb .

"Even if your life is a mess , it's not because of you ." , he said , caressing my hair from his free hand . "But look , Mr. Kim said that I cannot handle any sort of responsibility , and don't you think it's true ?"

He shook his head , "Mr. Kim was completely wrong in this . You didn't do anything wrong . And if you did , I am with you . We are partners in crime , right ?"

I tried smiling but my mind and heart seeked for Mr. Kim's comfort . Lucas was caring for me , but my heart longed for someone who never gave fucks about me .

𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆 , 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑴𝒓. 𝑲𝒊𝒎'𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕 . 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒆 .

 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒆