Airplane Challenges

AFTER 2 MONTHS

"Taehyung, this is so exciting!", she exclaimed while holding my hand, rubbing my thumb against her skin simultaneously as I smiled at her excited expressions. It's been 2 months since we started off dating. Of course, after that incident of her unconscious condition, it was hard to bring hope again, but she turned out to be stronger than I could've imagined. "It's my first time going to some foreign country, and it's way exciting as it's with someone whom I love more than my life.", she gushed, looking at me as her cheeks turned red, as I smiled, slowly breaking widely into a boxy smile. "You know, when you say things like that, it makes me giggly.", I whispered back cutely, trying to be cutesy as she looked at me in confusion and shock. She laughed while smacking my arm as I winced jokingly. "Okay come on, tell me what do you want!", I suggested as she sat there, tapping her chin. "Hmmm......what did we buy from the duty store?", she asked as I rummaged through the bag, taking out the bag full of different food items. "There's some seaweed crackers, chocolates, shrimp flavoured chips, and some soft drinks." Looking up at her, I could see her eyes shining while she drooled over the shrimp chips, making me chuckle at her cute baby antics. "So you want the shrimp chips?", I asked as she nodded ahead, smiling wide by forwading her palms towards me. Giving her the packet, she giggled as she bowed dramatically, causing me to deeply stifle a chuckle. "You are really excited to visit Paris, huh?", I teased by pulling on her cheeks as she whined while stuffing her mouth with the chips. Laughing, I let go of her red cheeks as she continued on stuffing herself with delicacies.

"Taehyung?", she asked as I looked up from my phone screen, humming. "Do airplanes have private areas to fuck at?" Widening my eyes at her question, I felt my saliva getting choked up as I started coughing, causing her to pat my back soothingly. "What- did you j-just say? Areas to fuck at?" "Hmm yeah. I mean it's not like we can stay hours away from not having sex now, is it? I'm sure you can't bear that." Hearing that caused me straighten up my back as I raised my brow. "You think I can't resist without fucking you? For mere hours?", I scoffed as she looked at me confusingly. "Yeah, because you are horny." "Horny? That's you, pfft, not me!" She narrowed her gaze as she leaned closer, causing me to feel her breath of chips against my lips. "O-oi, you're eating shrimp chips, don't l-lean close.", I tried warning her as she snapped her fingers, laughing. "Look! You're trying to avoid me because you'll get a boner." "HEY QUIT SAYING I'M HORNY ALWAYS OKAY?!", I yelled as the passengers in the lounge looked at me in a quirky way. "Shh, calm down Mr. Horny Mans.", she teased, causing me huff in frustration, crossing my arms. "Now I, Kim Taehyung, will prove to you, Kim Y/N, that I'm not always there for sex. And I can stay without sex for hours." "Challenge accepted, Mr. Kim." She knew saying that would bring tingles in me, but I was bold enough to hide that sensation from looking too evident outside myself, as she kept munching on her chips. This flight was going to be hard but strong for my hormones. Maybe.

Y/N'S P.O.V

Knowing how Taehyung's behaviour was when he wasn't fulfilled with his needs, I smirked as I glanced at him drinking his coke, as he focused on his phone's screen. "What are you seeing?", I asked, taking the opportunity to lean closer as I pressed my breasts against his arm. "Uh- I-I can speak, you know?", he suggested, smiling nervously as I giggled to myself. "No, I want to see the screen by myself!", I whined, pressing my breasts more against him as he gulped, yanking his arm safely off my grasp. "Yes, perfect, here, see it." "Hmph, I'm not interested." He smirked while sticking his tounge out at me mockingly as I stuck my tounge back, not giving a shit about his high patience. "The flight's still pending anyway."

Soon our flight arrival was announced, as we head inside the aircraft, greeted by the airhostesses as they served us some packs of lemonade. "Ooh, smells nice.", Taehyung whispered as I chuckled, hugging him from the behind comfortably, laying my head on his back. "Are you tired?", he teased as I shot my eyes open. "Nope, I'm just loving your embrace." He smiled softly while patting my head, as we walked to our seats. "Oh no, it's already occupied by one seat!", I complained, not satisfied with Taehyung and I getting no privacy. "It's okay babe, they must have got their seats assigned too, right?" Nodding, I followed his lead as we walked to our seat, which was occupied from the outer by a man in his 20's. "Excuse me, could you let us sit in?" "Yeah sure, I always prefer the outers as it gives out air." Smiling at the polite gesture, I rushed inside to the window seat, not before bowing at the man respectfully. "Thank you so much for understanding!", Taehyung thanked the man verbally as he smiled, shaking his head. "It's my pleasure." I peeked outside the window, looking at the dim light sun-setting sky, as the airplane stood still at the runaway. "Taehyung, can I sleep for a bit?", I asked, tugging on his shoulder as he leaned his head on mine, "Yeah, I feel a bit drousy too. Let's get our afternoon naps right." Smiling, I proceeded to rest my head on his shoulder, wrapping him up in my warm embrace as he caressed my belly, knowing that it makes me sleepy quickly. Soon, I felt my eyes shutting, as the airplane was ready to take off.