Missing Recoveries

"In what way, can I give my life to you?", she asked, to my surprise as I shot my eyes at her. She had rage in her eyes, fury, as she looked through me. I could feel myself melting against her gaze, but I had to be strong. I had to avenge my father's death. "Let me kill you, softly yet painfully."

She stood there, wearing the hospital clothing as she looked at me again, with the same gaze. She was ready to do anything for her love, and she was so different than Areum. Was killing her, going to be worth it?

"Let Taehyung recover first.", she spoke up, as I rose my brow up in confusion. "Do you want him to suffer more by your death?"

"I wouldn't like to die without seeing him smiling again.", she said, her eyes softening immediately as she spoke that. Why did she have such a mix of emotions? Was Taehyung that attached to her? And was she so in love with him?

"Yeah, whatsoever, let's take this as your last wish anyways.", I muttered, throwing my phone on the lounge chair as I seated. "How can you be so shameless at an extent? Why do you want to kill-" Slamming my fist on the seat, I directed her to not make another sound. "Either shut up, or give your life."

"Hey, what do you think? Threatening her like this is going to make you look superior?", the man next to her burst out of his pod, as I clenched my jaw. Standing up, I walked towards the man, keeping my gaze on his eyes. "I guess I just said something an instant ago." "And you think I'll continue listening to your bull crap-", That was all he could say before I took my cutter out, slitting his hand. "Lucas!", she screamed as the man winced loud in pain, falling on his knees. "Min Yoongi!? What the fuck do you want from him?!"

"He disobeyed me.", I sternly responded, seeing tears filling into her eyes as she saw her friend closing his eyes, shutting off. "You are such a cruel human! I hate people like you, and I will show you what you are doing is wrong!", she warned before carrying the man on her back and heading to the infirmary.

"Little shits, thinking they can show me what's wrong and what's right." Seating myself on my seat again, I glanced at the ICU opposite of me.

"I hope you die."

Y/N'S P.O.V

"Lucas, are you alright?", I asked as he slowly gained his senses, looking around the room. "I'm sorry Y/N, I ruined things for you yet again." Tears filled in my eyes again as I took his plastered hand in mine, smiling softly. "You never ruined things for me, Lucas. You were always the one who cared for me, since the beginning. Why do you think you're the wrong?"

As his lips curved into a smile, I chuckled softly, patting his head. "You should take some rest now, I'll go wait outside for some response." Nodding at my statement, I was about to head outside before he held my wrist. Looking back at him in confusion, he smiled. "Would you do me a favour?"

"Favour? What is it?", I asked as he bit his lower lip nervously. "Just don't give your life up for Taehyung's sake." Sighing, I let go of his grip on my wrist as he looked down at his lap.

"Lucas, you know that Taehyung matters to me more than anything else. And if I have to give my life for him, I will without thinking twice." "But you matter to him too! How do you expect him to stay calm by seeing you die out of torture, in front of his sight?", he raised his voice high, trying to get me out of my negative thoughts.

But they weren't negative for me. I would not mind a bit for making my lover survive. Even if it meant giving my own life up. I might be blind in love, but I knew I loved the right man.