Vision Of Her

Maybe calling Bong Hee, wasn't the best decision. As soon as she arrived at the Kim penthouse, whatever she's doing is going head over heels for Mr. Kim. Not like it mattered to me, but just saying, it doesn't seem like he's enjoying her presence. Or maybe he is. Sighing, I looked at the mirror in my room, as I didn't want to stay in the same workroom as Bong Hee and Mr. Kim. They were too busy in themselves, drooling and talking. Grabbing my pillow, I laid on it as I thought about how stupid I was for thinking that Mr. Kim was attracted to me. Even my friend like Lucas, just chose me to be his friend with benefit, what could I possibly expect from Mr. Kim? I was busy engrossed in my thoughts when my door was knocked, making me rush to it. "Oh, hey Mr. Kim.", I said while looking at the floor, not gathering up the courage of looking into his eyes. "Well, Bong Hee wanted to have a talk with you, so I thought to call you up for her." I sighed internally, regretting to get my hopes up high. It was obvious that even he liked her.

"Y/N, could you please help me choose between this strawberry dress and crop top? Taehyung suggested the strawberry dress might look really pretty on me, but I wanted your confirmation." I shifted my eyes to Mr. Kim, who was smiling brightly at Bong Hee. He never smiled at me like that, and neither did he give me the freedom of calling him by his informal name. Rolling my eyes as I felt myself fuming up, I pointed at the crop top, not in the mood of agreeing to Mr. Kim's opinion. And no matter what, I wanted Bong Hee to look ugly.

"I think the crop top suits your aura.", I blabbered, not caring much about how she shall look, because all I cared about was how close Mr. Kim and Bong Hee were. This bothered me much, and I wasn't even sure if I had feelings for him. I heard Nico sigh in exhaustion, and decided to hang out with him a bit. Placing my hand on his shoulder as Bong Hee tried to get rid of her dilemma. He looked up at me and flashed a small smile. "Are you tired?", I asked as he rubbed his forehead. "Not much, don't worry, hm?", he assured as I shook my head. "I know you are tired, would you want a puff of your cigarette?" I was aware of how dangerous smoking could be, but maybe that was his only way of letting his tiredness out. "I don't think I'm going to smoke anymore, seems like it is a bad addiction. I'll just manage." I pat his shoulder and darted my eyes again at Mr. Kim and Bong Hee, and to my surprise, I felt Mr. Kim glaring at us. This produced some safe feeling in my heart, as it felt as if he wasn't giving the same attention to Bong Hee. "I think I'll go with the strawberry dress, because it's Taehyung's choice.", she gushed, placing an arm around Mr. Kim's waist. I looked up at his face, which showed zero sign of uncomfortable feeling, but also, zero expressions. I was totally confused now, and wanted my answers straight.

As Bong Hee headed to the washroom, I tried standing next to Mr. Kim as he scrolled through his phone, keeping a grip on the nearby table. Clearing my throat, I tried grabbing his attention. "Mr. Kim, would you mind if I ask you a question?" He diverted his eyes at me and raised his brow, "Yeah, go on." I gathered up the guts and then breath it out. "What do you think about Bong Hee?" He looked at me with a confused expression set on his face, "You actually think I have some thoughts about her? I mean she's nice and all fashionable, but that doesn't mean I have some thoughts about her. Why do you ask that?" It seemed like he wasn't impressed by that question of mine, and so I decided to change the topic and not make him pissed. "Well I thought you kind of liked her because she was single and needed a fling, but anyway, I was wrong." , I muttered out stupidness like an idiot. Was I just tangling my own feelings more?

"What the fuck. What do you mean? You think I'm out here waiting for someone to fling with me? Like, are you out of your senses? You are a babysitter to my kids, please keep these sorts of thoughts away from you." , he warned, as he walked off. I just made his mood worse, and sighed , realising how worse I'm making everything for both of us. I excused myself as Bong Hee got out of the washroom, immediately asking for Taehyung's whereabouts.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

I was clearly not impressed by how Y/N thought about I would get a fling with Bong Hee. Well, she was just a friend of Y/N's, and I couldn't just ask out a friend of her's. I, infact was confused about my thoughts for Y/N herself, and couldn't just imagine getting into some relationship with some other woman. I wasn't divorced and my wife was dead. Even though it had been a year, I still had no interest in some other woman. I wasn't sure.

Grabbing a drink from the fridge, I rested my elbow on the kitchen platform when I saw Y/N walk to her room, looking all lost. Maybe she was hurt by the way I talked with her. She was completely innocent in this matter and I just vented all my anger on her. Walking out the kitchen, I called her out. "Y/N! Wait a second!"

She looked back to see me calling her and then gulped, looking all nervous. She looked here and there, wandering her eyes to avoid the gaze to meet mine. I walked to her and coughed a bit, trying to make her know that I was actually going to say something I didn't say to anyone rarely. An apology. I was going to stake my egoistic self for her, and she had to know that. "Well, I'm proceeding to say something which I rarely say to someone like who just works for me. So, I'm......I'm......." , I tried to mutter it up as she stood there, staring at me in disbelief, thinking about how idiotic I was making myself look. "Mr. Kim, I don't need any sort of your apology. I just felt like going to my room and get some rest as I was modelling previously."

I smiled at her words, as she was trying her best to not make me apologise. I felt a pang of guilt but still, it helped my egoism. She was someone who actually cared about every feeling of mine, which provided warmth to my heart. Looking into her eyes, I could see a replica of my wife, the one who passed away. She was exactly like her. I couldn't help but just dive into her stare. Involuntarily leaning closer, I whispered, "I actually see someone in you......" I could see her chest rising under my eyes, making me entice. "W-what......"

I was about to breath my words out when I heard a call interrupt us. "Taehyung! Come over, I've worn the dress you chose!"

𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅'𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕, 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒗𝒖𝒍𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒚. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓.