Fuck Buddies

I broke out into a nervous giggle, rubbing my hand against my now, sweaty nape. "What were you thinking, that if you're home alone, you could get a closer look at my folder again?", he smirked, slamming the room's door shut as I gulped a lump down my throat. "W-well, Taehyung, I-I was here to clean your messy bed.....", I made up a stupid excuse, wandering my eyes around the tiles as I could sense him coming closer. His shoes were right in front of mine, as I looked up, only to see him looking down at me, smirking. "Can I be allowed to have a peek at your face like you did with my folder? Atleast I'm asking a polite permission.", he teased as I dared to meet his hooded eyes. They were getting intense as we shared a deep eye lock, only to then feel his hands wrap around my waist again, pulling me closer to his bust physique as our chests clashed against each other. "I-I don't think this is a good idea, Jimin and Nico can be here any minute....", I muttered, as he scoffed, pulling me closer to just close the minimal space we had between our intimidated bodies. "Nico and Jimin shall take a very long time, till then, we could experiment something." His seductive tone was enough to make me agree, but something was hesitant inside me, telling me to stop from making anything worse happen.

"Taehyung, just hear me for a second. Just because I basically forgave you yesterday, doesn't mean that we have a relationship, right?" This question immediately bought a dark sulk on his face, as he rolled his eyes. "I know we don't have anything between us, but haven't you been in a similar situation with Lucas? Even though that guy is like nearly non-existent in our lives now, you still had a history with him, without meddling with love." Taehyung had a solid point regarding that. Lucas had just disappeared from my life after that violent incident faced. But I did had a fuck-buddy sort of history with him. And now that Boa and Ryan accepted me as a mother role model, I could obviously not worry about their upbringing. Taking a deep breath, I nodded as he broke into a devilish smirk again. It just seemed like the hell like Taehyung came back, but, in a sexier appeal.

Pulling me again close to himself, he buried his face into the crook of my neck, taking in the scent of my perfume. Swirling his tounge around my sensitive skin, I whimpered into his arms, scratching the tuxedo he was wearing as he chuckled raspily against my skin. "You want to rip that?", he asked, whispering into my ear while nibbling on my ear lobe as I took a deep sigh in. "I don't know....maybe I would like to rip that pant piece too." Laughing cockily, he pushed his lips against mine, pushing his tounge inside my mouth as my tounge got intangled with his. Sucking on each other's tips, our hands roamed around our bodies like animals yearning for flesh. We were wild. For each other.

Carrying me in his arms, he placed me on his soft yet messy sheets, as I laid there, needily taking in breaths as he smirked at the view under his eyes. "Want to try role-playing?", he asked, a mysterious fury in his eyes as I felt my cheeks redden. Looking aside, I nodded yet again as he placed his body against mine, roaming his hands around my now open hair. "What would you be for me?" "Anything you want." "What about my girl, forever?" That question caught me off guard as I looked into his eyes. I saw immense love for someone in his eyes. He carried the energy to get in love again, he became strong and fierce like he was with Areum. I glanced at the frame of his passed away wife, but nothing felt wrong. It just felt safe to be with him, he provided some sort of comfort and love in me. It just felt nice.

"Answer me, Y/N.", he asked again as I let out a "huh" from my mouth, getting back from my trance. "Would you be my woman, forever?" As our heartbeats raced, I took deep breaths in, before speaking out the feeling my heart yearned for. But to my dismay, I was disturbed by hearing the arrival of Jimin and Nico. "Oh shoot, I gotta go before they catch us!", I exclaimed, tying my hair up into a messy ponytail again, as Taehyung fixed his hair and tux. "That was a quickie, and the answer is still unknown." , he said, laughing as I blushed. I glanced at myself again, making sure if there's no "purple blood" seen around my skin, before getting out of the room, only to find Nico and Jimin waiting there. "Oh, Y/N, you, here with Taehyung?", Nico asked as Jimin slightly giggled, maybe knowing what was cooking behind the doors. "Mr. Kim needed some help with his folders so, I just came in for help." "Yes, Y/N- I mean, Ms. Kim is absolutely right." We smiled at each other before I bowed, heading to my room for minding my own buisness.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

"How was the fancy breakfast, hmm?", I asked the both men, who smiled brightly, looking at each other happily. "It was great. Nico really made me feel so good today." "Come on Jimin, it was just my pleasure to make you feel warm despite having Taehyung's absence." I smiled as Jimin and Nico looked at me. "I'm sorry for not being there, I just had a lot of work." "If you did, then why are you not at your workplace at the moment?", Jimin asked, raising his eyebrows teasingly as I giggled, slightly nudging him at his shin. "Ow!", he exclaimed as I widened my eyes innocently, looking at him with fake worries expressed on my face. "What's wrong Jimin?", I asked as he glared at me, muttering curses under his breath as I smiled, shrugging. "Jimin, I guess we should now start preparing for your party, so you stay inside your room, and we will take the party in our hands." Nodding, Nico and I head to the hall as Jimin walked back to his room, before winking slyly at me.

"Jimin and you have been so close for long, you should have been there at the breakfast if you had no sort of work back at the company." Sighing, I patted Nico's shoulder, smiling. "Atleast my younger brother was there for taking my place. You really are my replica, hmm?" He shyly giggled as I ruffled his fluffy hair, smiling while kissing his hair softly. "But, seriously, what were you doing with Y/N in your room? And why did Jimin look so quirky and all that?" Trying to make up a story in my head, I shrugged carelessly, faking a laugh. "Well, you know, my bed was a mess and after dropping Boa and Ryan, I saw Y/N clean the bed so I just stopped her." He mouthed an "Oh" as I smiled back, letting out a sigh of relief.

"Mr. Kim....", we heard Y/N's voice behind us as we turned. "Yes, Ms. Kim?", I said, clearing my throat as she tried suppressing her smile behind her lips. "I have some work with you regarding Boa and Ryan's newly given reports from the LSA, so would you mind coming in with me?" "Oh sure, then we can carry on with Jimin's birthday preparations. I have to pick up the kids early too." Slyly smirking, I excused Nico from myself as he head to look at his styling job, as I headed into Y/N's room. As soon as I heard the room's door shut, I directed my eyes to check on Y/N's imperfect yet beautiful body. "Why are you looking at me like that?", she asked, sitting next to me as I sighed, playing with her fingers as she giggled softly. "I don't know, you just....you just make me feel something so better.", I confessed shyly, breaking into a boxy smile while rubbing the tip of my finger against her dainty one's. She shyly laughed, looking away as she turned red like crimson slowly. "I mean.....at first, I thought being something like friends was also a taboo against us. After all, our past history wasn't the best...." All the bitter memories flashed in an instant as I remembered how I slut shamed and violently hit her. "I'm sorry Y/N, I was a terrible man back some weeks." She shook her head, holding my hand in her's as she brushed her fingers against my palm, making me smile full of content and satisfaction of her being there with me. "It's all right, Taehyung. You've improved so much since these weeks, it's appealing. I truly support the new you." I smiled as to my surprise, she wrapped her figure around mine, rubbing her hands on my back, soothingly as she nuzzled her nose into the crook of my neck. Smiling softly, I kissed her neck as she giggled, slowly positioning herself on my lap. She was taking a bold move against me, as I just couldn't help but melt in her beautiful arms. "Mm, your cologne smells nice.", she whispered in my ear, as I felt her tounge flick against my lobe. "Aren't you too carefree against my body, hmm?"

"Didn't you say we were fuck buddies now?", she innocently asked, as I grinned, bringing her face closer to mine. "Of course we are, baby."