Sacrifice

"Why are you here?", I asked to the devilish eyes, as he hooded them. "I'm here for revenge, isn't that typical?", he scoffed as I curled my fists up, ready to attack him after he answers my question. I couldn't figure out if these were my thoughts or reality. Was Yoongi really in front of me?

"Did you attack Taehyung with the gun-shot?", I asked sternly, looking into his eyes sharply as he smirked shamelessly while shrugging. "Isn't that obvious, again? Remember when we met on Jimin's birthday? I had warned you right there and then, that your lover's life was in danger." Immediately engulfing his neck into my hand, I tightened my grip against his skin as he coughed, still not budging to get that evil smile off from his face. "After all, this is all just a dream. I'm just glad Taehyung's at the crook of dying. After all, my mission get's accomplished." Raging inside, I tried pushing him into the dark pit behind him, with all my might, when I heard the flow beep.

Opening my eyes, I realised I was unconscious all the time. Those memory views with Taehyung, the face off with Yoongi, was all in my mind. "Are you feeling well, Ms. Kim?", the nurse asked, checking my temperature with the sensor as I nodded, wandering my eyes around the ward. "I suppose you're trying to spot Mr. Kim, well he's currently in the ICU, getting the bullets out. The doctors said it was a critical condition, but they sense him to recover soon." Widening my eyes at the critical word, I shot up my body on the stretcher, immediately trying to go get a glimpse of Taehyung. "I need to go see him, please!", I begged as the nurse held my wrist, preventing me from getting my way to meet him.

"Ms. Kim, please consider your situation, you are mentally unwell-" "Fuck my health, what matters to me is that he stays alive! Do you understand how much love do I have for him?! He's utterly precious to me, if anything happens to him, I'm bound to die eventually! Then let me die if I can make him alive!" Running outside the ward, I didn't care about the eyes I got, about the stares I got, about the comments passed on me as I ran with the hospital gown on. Running towards the ICU, banging on the door, only to feel someone restrain me to do so. "Stop holding me back!", I screamed as I got engulfed in a warm embrace, similar to something close to me.

It was Lucas. After so long.

"L-Lucas....?", I stammered, as he softly smiled at me, stroking my hair. "Calm down Y/N, he's going to be alright....he's not going to leave you just like this, hmm?" Wrapping my arms around his frame tightly, I sobbed, cried, streamed the tears out as he provided comfort to me, by rubbing his hands against my back. "I don't want to lose him....he really means a lot to me....", I spoke softly, looking around the patients staring at us as they walked past us hugging, enjoying the embrace while it lasts.

Detaching myself from his hug, I smiled at him, wiping my tears off. "What are you doing here, at France?", I asked as he gestured me to sit next to him. "I came here after getting fired that day by Mr. Kim, and have been working here since then." I nodded, tearing up thinking about him again. "I know you are terribly worried about him, but don't worry, Jimin and Nico are on their way to here, they'll be here till late night to assist you and Taehyung." Hearing the name "Jimin" lit a bulb inside my mind. Didn't Yoongi mention Jimin's name? How does he know him? And how did he know that the day we met was his birthday? Standing up, I walked to the side of the wall, widening my eyes as things started making sense.

Jimin was a part of Yoongi's murder plan.

Jimin was a main role in it. The way we met Jimin exactly when Yoongi tricked us by being blind. The way he always dodged questions related to Yoongi. The way he was always never seen talking about him when we used to question about him.

Jimin's intentions were to kill Taehyung, too.

But why? Wasn't Taehyung his soulmate? Wasn't Taehyung his shining star? Why did he agree on being with Yoongi?

"Y/N. Anything's wrong?", I felt Lucas's hand placed on my shoulder as I brought myself back to my senses, looking back at him. "Lucas. I have something to tell you."

YOONGI'S P.O.V

"You stay out here, I need to go get some talk with the girl.", I advised Dongin as he nodded, taking a puff of smoke as he leaned his arm against the car he was using. Walking inside the hospital, I tried wandering around to catch a glimpse of Y/N, only to hear the doctors talking about Taehyung.

"He's 100% going to make up alive, he seems with a pretty strong immune system." Curling my fists up, I glared at the positive talks about the man I hated. The man's clan, which I hated. Looking down, I walked past the doctors, only to grab one of them by the collar. "What did you just say?! Taehyung will make it alive?! Hah! In your fucking dreams. He can't make it alive, he has to fucking die!", I growled, throwing the doctor on his knees as I kicked the chairs off, getting my anger out of my hands.

"Stop what you are doing, right now! Do you understand this is a-", before the irritation could get me, I kicked the nurses down flat, not caring if I just used violence against a female, only to hear a strong voice. "Stop right there, Min Yoongi."

Turning around, I met my eyes with the woman I wanted to see. Kim Y/N, with her new sidekick.

"So good to see you, finally.", I scoffed, shaking my hand to dispose off the blood dripping from my palm, as she glared at me. "How dare you make such a ruckus right now? At such a critical stage?" "Critical? What a fucking joke.", I laughed as her sidekick gave me a disgusted glare. Catching him with his neck, I bought him closer to my gaze. "Stop giving me the stink gaze before I make you stink as you die and rot-" I was stopped by a fist hitting my upper lip, as I winced in pain.

"Stop touching my people.", she warned, grabbing me by my neck this time. "I won't. I hate how you have relations with them." "You might have beef with Taehyung, but not with Lucas. Let him be alone." Scoffing, I pushed her aside, loosening my grip against that man's shirt. "I want Taehyung to die."

"And I want you to die.", she answered back boldly, not giving a fuck to what I just said. "Well then, do you know any possible way of saving Taehyung's life?"

Getting off-guard, her eyes softened as she looked at me. "And how is that?"

Walking closer, I wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer as I leaned close to her ear.

"Give me your life instead."

.