Sex Folder

"Jimin, do you know anything more about that guy?", I inquired as Jimin stifled a soft yawn. Realising that he's probably sleepy, I pat his shoulder as he kept itching his eye. "You should go rest for now, you've got a party ahead for you!" He smiled while standing up, walking to his room as I dropped him off there. Sighing, I head to my room, hands stuffed in my pajama pockets as I pass by Y/N's room. Seeing that the door was creaked open, I looked in only to see Y/N in a cutesy yet geeky look, wearing her specs while reading a book.

Tangling her legs with each other, she tucked her strand behind her ear, rolling around to get into a comfortable position. She yawned while scrunching her nose, making me chuckle to myself, as she shut her book close. "Time to fall asleep Ms. Y/N!", she said to herself, stretching before getting into her warm covers, shutting the lights off. Smiling to myself, I rubbed my nape as I walked away to look at Boa and Ryan, who were sound asleep. Kissing their foreheads for the last time, I shut their lights off, heading to my room when I heard an abrupt clash at the kitchen.

"What was that?", I said, rushing to the kitchen, only to see a glass of milk spilled all over the floor. Rubbing my temples, I assumed it as a stray cat, starting to clean the milk.

NEXT MORNING

"Mr. Kim, may I come in?", I heard the familiar sweet voice as I peeked outside my sheets, seeing her right in front of me, nearly inside my room already. "Just come on in already, Ms. Kim, you're already inside my room.", I said, as she shyly chuckled at my graspy voice teasing her. "Well Mr. Kim-" "Call me Taehyung, Y/N." "You called me Ms. Kim too, so I called you Mr. Kim." I laughed as she looked down, fumbling with her fingers, giggling. "Okay, so why did you come here, spoiling my beauty sleep hmm?" She scoffed as she handed a folder to me. "I saw this folder lying on your room yesterday when you were having a talk with Jimin. So I got curious and read it during night, and um, I had fun knowing all your secrets.", she tried hiding her smile as I widened my eyes, flipping through the folder. Realising what the folder was about, I mentally cursed under my breath as she burst into a fit of laugh.

"I'm sorry but this is just so funny, like it's-", she laughed loud again as I turned red from my sides, biting my lip as her smile grew bigger and bigger slowly. "W-what's so funny about this, every man has some desires for himself.", I confessed as she laughed again. "I mean, even a woman does, but I didn't know men had "sex list folders." She broke into a hilarious laugh again as I couldn't help but laugh with her. It sounded like music to my ears, which just radiated pure happiness. "But serious question though, you really want to learn how to dirty talk?" I raised my brow at that question of her's as she blushed, cheeks heating up at my gaze towards her. "I mean, I wrote this sex list when I was just a pre-adult, so I guess I do know how to dirty talk now."

I got off my bed, taking close steps towards Y/N as she walked back, hitting her back at the wooden-white door. Trapping her between my arms, I leaned closer, not minding my morning breath to bother her. "Does morning breath gross you out?", I still asked as she looked into my eyes. "What if I say yes, would you kiss me?" That bold move of her's really was a huge turn on for me, as dominant girls make me feel nice from within. "I mean, if you control it." She smirked, pushing me off to my bed as she walked outside. "Morning breath does gross me out, Taehyung.", she winked, before shutting the door off.

Did she mean that morning breath was gross yet a turn on for her? Laughing it off, I head to my bathroom, happy with how my day started.

Y/N'S P.O.V

Smiling to myself, I head to the kitchen, seeing Boa and Ryan fighting over a box of cookies. "Stop it Ryan, these cookies are for me and my friends!", Boa screamed as Ryan screamed back. "These cookies are JUST for me!" "Shush, what's with this early fight?", I said, hugging them both as they looked away, not daring to meet eyes with each other. "What's wrong? Didn't I make enough cookies for both yesterday?", I sighed as both sulked. "Y/N-nie, Boa wants more for her stupid bestfwiend who rarely likes her!", he spat on her face as she bought her puffy lips out, breaking into tears. "Aw nooo, Boa don't cry at morning! You want a good day for Uncle Jimin right?", holding Ryan's hand, I carried Boa in my arms as I simultaneously rubbed my thumb over Ryan's small hand.

"Boa, what's wrong my princess?", Taehyung arrived in no time, taking Boa in her arms as I hugged Ryan, trying to console him about what he wanted. "Y/N-nie, she's taking all the cookies!", I tried making him understand but to my surprise was interrupted by Taehyung. "Ryan, you shouldn't have made this wish. Boa could have shared some to her friend even though she doesn't like her back. I have taught you two to be kind, and here you both are, arguing over cookies? Ms. Kim made it with hardwork, atleast appreciate that!" Ryan and Boa both hung their heads low as I looked at Taehyung, smiling as he smiled back, softly. "Sorry daddy...", Ryan apologised first as Boa followed. Smiling, I pat both their heads as they smiled. "Apologise to Y/N-nie too!", Taehyung strictly faked acting stern as both of them immediately apologised to me. "Aw nooo, Y/N-nie is not here for getting apologies but for taking care of her precious babies!" "Y/N-nie....can I say something?", Ryan said, playing with his small fingers as I nodded my head. "Boa and I have been thinking about this for very long.....and we think we can tell now...." "What is it, hmm?" Ryan and Boa exchanged looks before telling it out.

"You remind us of mommy very much, Y/N-nie.", both of them said it in a go, making me feel a pang of overwhelmed feelings. "What?", I stammered as they hugged me, escaping from their dad's embrace. "We don't know which monster took our mommy away, but you are our mommy too, Y/N-nie. Please stay with us always." I looked at Taehyung who was getting moisty eyed, looking away to not show his weak side. Hugging them in my embrace, I kissed their hair and smiled, "I'll never ever leave you two. I promise." Both laughed as I laughed along. "Okay, come on now, it's time to go at school. I'll pick you up soon and treat you a Happy Meal as a gift from Uncle Jimin, okay?", Taehyung said, carrying the kids bags as I waved at them, seeing them walk away with their dad, holding pinkies. The prettiest view anyone could get. Even though Taehyung's ass was more appealing, I had to let my hormones be in control.

Smirking to myself as I realised I was home alone, I rushed to Taehyung's room, finding his folder again, in my hands. Nico and Jimin were outside for a fancy breakfast which Taehyung was supposed to join too, and as Taehyung had some work, he didn't get time. Flipping through the pages again, I met my eyes at the most eye-catching title. "Role Play".

Role-playing was always my kink, just the idea of playing out a sensual relationship with your significant other made me feel wet to the core. And seeing that Taehyung had similar fantasies with me made my heart feel butterflies, along with my abdomen. "He really likes doing roleplays, and that's why he gave it a solid star."

"Of course I do like doing role-play", I heard Mr. Kim say, as I turned back to see him smirking at me.