Clear Confessions

"What are you doing here, sticking your ears against my door?", I asked, despite knowing why they were here. "Well, you were supposed to catch up working with me.", Nico said, raising his brow up as I gulped. "Well, I can do that now! Why is Jimin here though?" Jimin wiggled his brows, as if knowing what was cooking inside my room. Glaring at him, I broke a soft smile for my curious younger sibling, while dragging Jimin with me. "Nico, you wait here, I'll be back after sending Jimin to his room." After getting into some distances away of Nico, i nudged the small guy next to me, who was breaking into fits of laughter. "Jimin, this is not funny! I don't want my younger brother to know about my sex life!" "Come on, is it that bothering? He's a grown man too, why are you pretending as if he's still that guy who cries for no milk." I sighed, thinking about what he just said. Nico indeed was grown up, and babying him didn't seem an ounce wrong to me. After all, he was my younger brother. Jimin had a younger brother too, but both of them are rarely on good terms. "JImin, my brother is still my young sibling. after dad's death, he has been fragile yet so influenced by it. Imagine when he get's to know that his only pillar of support and care is now parting away from him, by hooking up with his nephew and niece's  babysitter?" Jimin darted his gaze at the back, all frozen as I confusedly looked at his death freeze posture. Turning  aroumd to see what shocking was it, I gulped, finding Y/N standing there, eyes getting moist.

"Am I just your children's babysitter? Like, of course I am, but am I nothing else for you?", she said, keeping her sobs in. "Y/N, it's not that, just for the sake of Nico-", I was stopped by Jimin's hand rubbing on my shoulder as a sign of shutting up. "I did a terrible mistake by feeling something for you. I should have never even felt attracted towards you!" I shot my gaze to her eyes, whuch really caried tears yet sincere love for me. I did a mistake by labelling her as just my servant. I should have understood that if I want this to work out, I need to show my love, towards her. "Y/N, I am attracted towards you too. I also, just don't want to be your boss. I want to be your's. Only if you allow me to." Her mesmeric eyes laid on mine, as she sniffed, her cheeks puffed out. "You really feel the same, about me?", she asked innocently, rubbing her nose. "I do, yes. I feel really loved with you. After Areum's death, Nico, Boa and Ryan really needed love. And now that God sent you here, look how happy everything has become." "Yes Y\N, even when I met you, I felt warm. But then, you were destined for Taehyung, and so I didn't dare to flirt with you." I chuckled as she broke into a soft smile. "Sorry, for misunderstanding you.", she apologised as I held her hand, consoling her by rubbing my thumb against her soft skin. "It's all fine, Y/N. I'm just glad we cleared out our feelings straight." She hummed as I looked at her with doubt in my eyes. "You need time, don't you?"

She nervously looked into my eyes, biting on her lower lip as I chuckled. "You can take how much time you want, I don't mind. I understand this is new for you, you've only been in a fuck-buddy relationship. And if you want us to stay fuck buddies till you aren't yet sure, I really don't mind." "Taehyung, I know I said I was attracted to you, but I was never sure of it. Today, I just felt like I had to rush it out from myself. And that's what I did." I smiled at her adorable confessions, giggling to myself as she nervously chuckles. "Well, I guess I should head back to my room as you guys diligently start working for my birthday surprise!" We laughed as he happily skipped to his room, making us adore him in awe.

"I'll go start working on some food, you can do the decorations!", she exclaimed, gidding up for making his birthday beautiful and exciting. "Yeah, and then we'll go pick Boa and Ryan up!" She nodded as we both head to our ways, smiling to ourselves.

AFTER SOME TIME

"Nico, you continue preparing everything, till then Taehyung- I mean Mr. Kim and I shall pick the kids up." Nico sulked as I looked at him, confused by his sudden sadness. "Is something wrong?", I asked as he sighed. "You aren't paying attention to me at all nowadays." Hearing that from him really made me feel bad, because he was the reason that I came back at Taehyung's place. He took me there, helped me, and also welcomed Lucas warmly. Infact, even though he was the reason behind the bitterness between me and Taehyung, he still helped me a lot. "Nico I...I know I've been blankly ignoring you a lot nowadays, and I promise, after Jimin's birthday, we shall hang out a lot!" His face immediately lit up, bringing a bright smile on my face too. "I'm glad you will spend time with me again, Y/N." I shook my head, shrugging as he pulled me into a hug, wrapping his arms around my figure as I hugged back warmly.

Hearing a clearing of throat, we turned back to find Taehyung leaning against the door frame, acting as if he was scrolling through his phone. I chuckled, excusing myself from Nico as he started working back on his decorations for the upcoming birthday. "Is someone jealous around here?", I said, walking away from him as he gripped my wrist. "I'm not jealous, but I don't want you to hang out with Nico after Jimin's birthday.", he huffed, as I looked at him. "This attitude is not right, Taehyung. Remember that because of Nico, I had the chance of coming here again. Or else you had nearly fired me."

He looked down, reminiscing his mistake of talking like that about his younger brother whom he adores so much, as he looked up, smiling while hugging me tightly. "Thanks for making me realise what I do wrong." I smiled while rubbing his back soothingly as he smiled contentedly. "Even though I said I'll take time, I'm always here to make you aware of what you do." Kissing my hair, he smiled while nuzzling his nose into the crook of my neck, taking in my scent. "We aren't going from soft to hard, hmm?" "Let's pick the kids up first.....

The rest can happen soon anytime", he winked, smirking as he left a kiss on my cheek.