Fear of losing someone

Immediately walking outside, I met eyes with the mysterious man, facing him with his fiery gaze piercing into my soul. I gulped, as I took a glance at his attire. A plain yet bland black outfit, with a baseball cap on him. But that didn't help showing his clear face, as his face was covered with a black mask. "Who are you?", I asked, rather in a high pitched voice as he chuckled, audibly enough for me to hear. "Is that important to know, at the moment?" "What do you mean?" His words were twisted, all he did was just cock his brow up, as his glossy skin was shining under the moonlit sky. "I want my revenge." As soon as those words were uttered out of the stranger's voice, it struck me. He wanted to take revenge from Taehyung. The revenge of serving him to prison, that's what this man wanted. "You cannot hurt Taehyung like that!", I screamed, not caring of who and where I am. "Keep your voice low, Y/N. You do not want the world to see your lover's demise." "How dare you say that!? You cannot touch my Taehyung like that!" He smirked disgustingly, making me feel the urge to rip his skin off his face. "You really think that begging and screaming for your so-called 'Taehyung' will save his life?" Stepping closer, he lowered his mask, revealing his lips as he smirked yet again. "You are thinking wrong, maiden."

Furrowing my eyebrows, I tried staying calm under myself, not trying to burst out in front of him. "You cannot touch him." Snorting, he shrugged. "You really are protective towards him, ha? Too possessed, leads to problems. You look at that.", he said, pointing at the hall where Taehyung was clearly seen, looking here and there in sign of me. "He's finding you. But, does he know, what's in store of him? Of course, a lover wants to meet eyes with his significant other before his death-" Not trying to endure the anger in myself, I didn't hesitate to slam my palm against his cheek, causing him startle in pain. "What the fuck!" Not letting him say any other word, I didn't waste a second in aiming my elbow at his balls, causing him grab his pelvic area, groaning in pain. "You really think that you will be able to hurt my love? Well, you are thinking wrong, mister." Snapping my fingers against his face, I brought his chin up by my finger, glaring him a death stake glare. "Unless I'm alive, you won't be able to even touch him." Turning my back toward him, I started heading back to the hallroom only to then be pushed on the pavement, hearing an inaudible laugh behind me. "Really? Girl power? Ha, that doesn't work for me." Standing on one knee, he raised up my chin as I tried dusting off the crates on my skin. "Karma is a bitch indeed. But I'm glad it's on my side. And about your 'love' and you being a shield for him..." Clapping his palms against each other, he pointed his slender finger at me, signalling a death threat. "Yoongi, once takes something seriously, does it." And saying that, he strode off on his way, with a lighter in his hand, flicking it to release and shut the fire.

Looking at my condition, I couldn't help, but let the tears overstream me. Taehyung's life was in danger, because of my irresponsibility. Taehyung was at a death stake, because of my careless self. Burying my hands in my hair, I threw the vibrator off my bottom region, to then wipe the tears, not trying to think about what just occured. Still staying traumatised of what all happened, I walked my way to the penthouse, not giving a shit of what the people around me were thinking of my state.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

"Jimin, where's Y/N?", I asked the tipsy man who was busy laughing with his other friends. "Oh guys look, here's my soulmate, my bestfriend, my Taehyung~", slurred Jimin on his words as I rolled my eyes. "Jimin, I'm in an emergency." Seeing Jimin's drunkenness, I couldn't waste my time. Rushing outside the hall, I took over my car to then usher right at the penthouse, knowing that the kids are safe with Namjoon and Jungkook. "Y/N!", I called out for her, but without getting any response from her. Getting frustrated, I barged inside her room to find her lying there, in her nightsuit, reading a book. "Oh, so are you that ignorant to not reply with a yes?", I growled as she yawned, placing the book next to her as she met my eyes. "Taehyung, I was calmly reading my book, so I wasn't that keen in hearing you. Sorry?", she said, letting a pout settle on her face as she stretched her arms for me to cuddle. Forgetting my temper, I threw my blazer on the floor, leaping into her arms with a wide smile plastering my face. "Why did you leave the party all of a sudden?", she asked as I raised my brow at her, not believing her cute audacity to ask me that. Playing with her soft hair, I smiled, "Shouldn't I ask you this question, huh? Why did you leave all of a sudden?" She halted with her playing with my fingers, immediately getting stuck in a trance as I snapped my fingers at her. "What's wrong babe, you're seeming lost." "Huh, um, nothing, just that I'm very tired.", she whined, placing her small arms around my waist as I smiled, patting her back as I kissed her hair. "You removed the vibrator, hmm?", I teased as she pinched my thigh, making me laugh at her shyness. "Okay okay, I'm sorry." She smiled to herself, placing her head on my lap as I hummed a song for her, helping her fall into her slumber.

"She looks like a blue parrot, wish you could fly to me.
I want some good day, good day, good day,
Good day, good day.
Looks like a Winter Bear, you sleep so happily,
I wish you good night, good night, good night,
Good night, good night.
Imagine your face, say hello to me, to all the bad days, they're nothing to me,
With you, ooh ooh, ooh ooh, ooh ooh....
Winter bear."

Humming to her made me lose my sense, as I slowly rest my head on her cheek, patting her softly as we both fell into our dreams of togetherness. But the grip Y/N had on my hand tonight, was different. Maybe because it was our first night together, after our confession, which warmed my heart. She was always going to be with me. Forever.

THE NEXT DAY

"Y/N, wake up, the new day is here.", I whined, pulling her closer to me as she muffled a groan, rubbing her eyes to get a clear view of me. "How can the new day come so early?", she whined at me back, as I smiled, placing a blissful kiss on her forehead. "Because beauty sleeps pass soon. And you are a beauty in own." Seeing her cheeks redden early in the morning made me feel butterflies in my abdomen, as I giggled at her softness. "I'll go freshen up.", she said, standing up as I pulled her back to the bed, but making her fall on my chest. She gasped as her morning hair covered her eyes, but I could figure out her flustered self beneath those locks. "Early in the morn, right in your boyfie's arms?", I teased, singing it in a melodic way in her ears as she bumped her fists on my chest. "Let me go now, I have to fresh up." "What if I say, never leave me?" Those words made her stop moving around, as she looked into my eyes. "Don't say that.", she said, placing her finger on my lips as she hugged me tight. "Whoa, I wasn't saying I'm going I was saying I'm always going to stay with you babe.", I comforted her, as she nodded. "Don't say that you'll go away, okay? I'll never let you go." Smiling, I nuzzled my nose against her nape as she giggled softly.

"Your happiness is always music to my ears.", I said, as she hummed against my chest, playing with my fingers, forgetting that she was supposed to head at the washroom to fresh up. I loved it when we were just in our small world, not caring about a damn of what the world is thinking about. And I loved being with her, because of her carefree self. And I will always, be with her.