Stepping Closer To The Truth

As we walked through the roads of Paris, everything felt like a romantic dream. The aroma of this city itself had the "love is in the air" vibes, as my hand was in his, the love of my life, Taehyung. While he bristled his thumb against my skin, I felt a deep shade of red cover my cheeks, as I bite my lip in shyness, looking down at my shoes. "So, where next?", his deep voice echoed in my ears like music as I glanced at his face, which was shimmering under the sun-rays. "Wherever you feel like.", I answered, tilting my head while smiling at him as he chuckled, suddenly twirling me up in his arms as I gasped out of the sudden action, giggling, "Taehyung, how are you so excited for everything?", I asked as he smiled, nuzzling his fsce closer to the crook of my neck. "Maybe it's because I'm with you?", he whispered in my ear, flirtatiously as I blushed at his response, looking away. "Baby?" "Hmm?" "Do you wanna visit the French museums? There's a whole lot of places to discover in this city!", he gushed, showing me the city map as I smiled, putting myself down on my feet. "Whoa....look at all the beautiful locations! Where should we begin with?" "Maybe the "Fondation Louis Vuitton"?" He suggested, pointing at the museum as I glanced at the pictures. "It looks amazing! Do you know anything about this museum?" Taehyung cleared his throat as he prepared himself to start talking about the chosen museum. "I know the basics, it was opened in 2014, and it looks like a magical sailboat on a man-made lake in the Bois de Boulogne, even though it's a bit far at the western 16th Arrondissement." Humming, I nodded along his wise information about the extraordinary museum, as I held his hand. "Let's get going now then, we don't want to get at the place at the crowdest hour!" He giggled as he held my hand tight, walking to get a Paris metro soon, to then reach the Les Sablons.

IN AN HOUR

There we were, stepping outside to then look at the beauty right presented in front of our vision. Parting my mouth a bit in awe, I looked around the location, taking in the aesthetically pleasing beauty surrounding us. "Amazing, isn't it?", Taehyung asked as he clicked pictures of the land, trying to capture them in his never-ending memories. "It's so stunning.", I gaped at the magically crafted, sailboat like, museum structure as Taehyung focused his camera on me, clicking candids without my notice. "Hello?", a random person tapped on my shoulder slightly as I turned back to face the person. "Yes?" "Are you Ms. Y/N Kim? I'm Adrien, and I'm supposed to guide you and your partner throughout this museum tour.", the blonde smiled. He looked rather young, with a shabby mullet cut as his hands were stuffed in his jeans. "Oh? I'm so sorry for being kind of rude....", I apologised, just in case I turned up to sound a bit rude. "Oh no no, it was me who was asking you in an informal way about your identity!", he rubbed his nape, looking flustered as I smiled. "Hello. I'm Kim Taehyung, her boyfriend." I smiled looking at his stern expression as he looked at Adrien, who was low-key intimidated by Taehyung's stern introduction. "I'm Adrien, and I'm your guide for today! About the information, this museum as 10 galleries in total, let's discover them!" He cheerfully walked toward the gate as we followed him, letting him show his identity card as an entrusted guidance, letting us into the galactic museum. "Whoa....I'm so stunned by this beauty, no lie.", I muttered as Taehyung looked around the beauty, smiling to himself. "Museums make me feel like home.", he said as I smiled, wrapping my arms around his waist. "Then I will make sure to give you frequent museum visits, I promise!" He smiled wide, showing out his bread cheeks poking out, as I giggled at his utter cuteness with such small things producing happiness to him. Glancing at Adrien, I could see him looking at us from a dark distance, eyeing us secretively to then suddenly looking away as I latched my eyes with him. He was suspicious, indeed suspicious and mysterious.

"Baby, should we head to look past the galleries?", Taehyung whispered in my ear to bring me out of my trance as I nodded, walking along with him as Adrien suddenly popped up ahead of us, leading the way while skipping in his steps. "Which gallery should we witness first?", he asked as I looked at him in confusion. "Show us the most impressive gallery yet.", Taehyung advised in a deep voice, octave deep as we head along with Adrien's footsteps.