Sandwich

"Do I have to wait for my surprise or I'm getting it soon?", Jimin asked with anticipation filled in his eyes, jumping on his heels as we chuckled. "Jimin, we are just heading out to celebrate your birthday, a lot awaits you!", Taehyung hugged an arm around his figure as he huffed, crossing his arms across his chest. "That's completely shitty, I have to literally wait for experiencing my own birthday?" "Jimin, we are just trying to make it a lot better for you!", I said, caressing his shoulder as he softly smiled, "I know, I should just keep my excitement in my control.", he said, taking a deep breath in while heading outside as we prepared everything before we reach to our final destination. "So we have to basically be very alert just in case none of us gives an accidental spoiler to him.", I recited the rules again as the kids nodded their heads in agreement, while Nico attentively agreed to the rules. It was just Taehyung, who's attention was somewhere else, which was basically, my body. I had chosen a rather decent yet ravishing outfit which was indeed bringing a hustle to Taehyung's hormones, but he has to understand that this day for Jimin has to go well.

Clearing my throat, I glared at him as he smirked, checking me from head to toe, mouthing the words "sexy" as I tried my best to not turn red. "So Y/N, we can't give any sort of spoiler to the birthday boy despite him blackmailing us emotionally?", Nico asked as I diverted my attention at his question. As I was about to tell the answer, he lowered his eyes to my chest, staring at the minimal cleavage popping out of the tight chested dress. He bit his lower lip and realised what he was doing when he met my eyes glaring at him with uncomfort clearly seen in my eyes. "Nico, would you hear the answer I have for you, please?", I said, smiling forcefully at him as he smirked, "Go on." I cleared my throat to answer his question as his eyes travelled around the forbidden places. Obviously making me uncomfortable, I sighed after giving out my answer and stood next to the kids. "Are we now going to Uncle Jimin, as he would be waiting for us?", Boa asked as Taehyung smiled while scooping her up in his arms. "Yes my beautiful princess, we are now going to make Uncle Jimin's birthday beautiful!" She giggled as he nuzzled his nose against her small and soft one. I glanced at Ryan, who was just staring at the duo of father and daughter while sighing, feeling unloved and lonely. I felt that feeling right inside my heart, just that I never had a sibling and still my parents never showered affection towards me. Hugging him while carrying, I pecked his cheek as he looked at me in confusion, yet smiling by the small peck I gave him. "Ryan, you are loved too, okay? Daddy loves you too!", I said as he looked away, giving a small glare at Boa who was hugging her father with all the love. "But Y/N-nie, she always steals my daddy from me! She always acts like a cutie and then daddy falls into her trap and takes her for loving reasons.", he huffed, looking away as I chuckled at his childish arguments. "Ryan, Boa just wants love like you do. And see, now we shall have a deal. If Boa is with daddy, you are with me. And when you are with daddy, Boa will be with me!" The kid widened his eyes at that deal, shimmering as he clapped, "That is so great! Thank you so much mommy!", he said while throwing his small arms around me as I fell into the trance. He just called me a mother? His mother? So Boa and Ryan really do accept me as their mother model? Not trying to rush my emotions at the moment, I hugged Ryan back as Nico called us, "Jimin is eagerly waiting now, let's hurry up!" Dropping Ryan safely on his feet as Taehyung did the same to Boa, both ran along with their Uncle Nico as Taehyung and I walked slowly outside the penthouse, looking at each other secretly. "Well, why were you looking at me like that when I was explaining the rules?", I asked as he looked at me and smirked slyly. "I was just adoring the body art you have. The physique which is as teasing as-" "Okay okay okay, you don't need to say more.", I gushed, cheeks turning red as he smiled while bringing my face closer to his. "I can't wait for what all this day has in store for us.", he gushed, kissing my cheek as I smiled, looking into his beautiful and unique eyes. "I'm glad I told you about my actual feelings, Taehyung. It would have been so difficult for me if I didn't know that you felt the same for me.", I mumbled, playing with the coffin-sleeves of his shirt as he smiled, nuzzling his face into my hair as we stayed in each other's embrace.

"Daddy, Uncle Jimin and Uncle Nico are calling you-", Ryan ran onto us enjoying each other's embrace. Immediately getting off Taehyung's arms, I smiled nervously at Ryan who looked at us in confusion. "Were you hugging daddy?", Ryan asked as I gulped, looking at Taehyung, who stood there, smirking at himself as my anger boiled seeing him so carefree when his child nearly caught us. Or should I say, completely. "Um, well, I was just smoothing your daddy's shirt so he looks classy enough on his bestfriend's birthday event.", I said, acting as if I was dusting the git from his shirt. "Oh, anyway, Uncle Jimin is calling you both, he is very excited!", Ryan exclaimed before running away, hooting and whooping as we giggled at his excitement too.

"Ryan sure loves parties and birthdays.", I said as he sighed, walking hand in hand towards the car. "When Areum was alive, all of us would huddle up together to celebrate her birthday in the grand yet best way possible. Ryan has been loving parties since then." I smiled at his glistening eyes whenever he talked about his first ever love of life. It never bothered me that he was married already, because I knew that he was and still is the best lover for a girl. Hugging his arm, I placed my head on his shoulder as he smiled contentedly, heading to the car.

Immediately getting rid of his shoulder as head-support, I smiled at Jimin who was giggling to himself, catching me leaning my head on his shoulder. "Yo Taehyung, can I please drive today?", Nico asked, poking his head outside the front seat's window as Taehyung looked at him with sarcasm. "Of course you can, only if you let me try on your new Gucci cologne." "No ways, fuck it.", he screams in annoyance as Taehyung giggles, getting inside the car to take his front seat. "You know what, I'll take the back seat.", Taehyung suddenly said as his eyes trailed on me. "Oh fuck yeah man!", Nico cheered on his victory, pushing Taehyung off the seat as he stuck his tounge out. "Don't show that stinky tounge to me, Nicotine." Rolling his eyes, he head to the back seat as I followed him diligently, until Nico grabbed my wrist. "Please sit next to me."

Helplessly looking around, I was stuck like meat between a sandwich. The loaves were Taehyung and Nico, while the middle filling was me, just stuck to do what not. What was I supposed to do?

Can you give Y/N some advice as to what she can do? Drop them down in the comments section! :]