Breasts

YOUR P.O.V

As the sun rays escaped from the windows folds, I squinted my eyes, waking up as I tried stretching, but couldn't due to something tickling me from inside my shirt. Giggling, I looked under my shirt to see a hand gripping my breast. Widening my eyes, I tried getting off the grip, only to feel the hand massaging it. I tried suppressing myself from letting any sinful sound escape from my lips. The hands kept massaging and fondling it, as my cheeks started heating up. "L-let go", I tried to say, as the hand didn't dare to budge. Turning myself a bit, I yanked the blanket off the person, only to find Taehyung's innocent face, pouting as he gripped on my breast. "How can he look so innocent while touching.....that?", I said to myself. I had to make his hand get rid of that thing he was massaging, and so tried to wake him up. "T-taehyung.....", I said, shaking his shoulder as he let out a groan. "Taehyung......your h-hand is...." He slowly opened his eyes, to then see where his hand was. "OH I'M SORRY!", he exclaimed, withdrawing his hand in an instant.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, I was just too unconscious to realise anything!", he kept fumbling as I stared at him, all red. "Y-you pervert.", I muttered out, as all I could think of was this. Taehyung was a married man, had two children, and was touching his children's babysitter's breast? I couldn't just let my self respect go down just because of his attractive self. I agree I was fantasizing about him last night but I thought a lot after he fell asleep about what all consequences could we face if we ever dated. I would become a step mother. Everything would just get ruined in a snap. I couldn't let Taehyung go through another loss, if our relationship failed. "Y/N, I'm sorry, see I was too into deep sleep-" "I don't care about that, Taehyung. I don't mind that you were asleep. You still touched me, inappropriately." I could see his face get down, sulked, as I felt guilty for doing this to him. I had to avoid any feelings for him in me. I cannot let myself fall down. "I guess your anger is just for me. I have done a crime by doing that to you. I'll go freshen up. Sorry again.", he said, rushing outside the children's room as I sat there, reconciling if my idea was right.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

I tried my best to escape from there, before Y/N would say something more to break my heart. I know it was my stupid mistake to touch her breast like that, but I thought she wouldn't mind. My stupid brain always get's me into doing stuffs by thinking people won't take it  offensive, but people like Y/N can.  The thing which made me hurt was that she had let Lucas touch her so many times, also, let him fuck her. The fact she isn't even a virgin but still got angry at a subtle touch of mine against her soft, pillow-like breast was irking me. Sighing, I proceeded to head at Jimin's room, to have a talk with him.

"Jiminnnnnnn", I whined as Jimin snored in response. Tumbling over his body, I laid on him, hugging him tight. "Y/N's mad at meeeee" "Heuh?" I nodded, pouting as he straightened up. "What do you mean she's mad, were you two a thing?", he asked, as I sighed. "Nah mate, we were never a thing. But, she got angry at me because I touched her breast-", I was stopped as Jimin choked on his saliva. "You fucking touched your children's babysitter's breast? For real?" He let out a loud laugh as I puffed my cheeks, crossing my arms. "Jimin it's nothing to laugh, I am seriously offended."

Jimin tried to set a straight face, but let out a laugh again. "Okay sorry, but, what do you want me to do? And why does she getting mad at you, bother you so much?" Clearing my throat, I looked away. "I just feel bad when someone get's angry at me......" Jimin smirked while nudging me, "I did say that you should move on, but not so fast that you literally fondled her boob-" "JIMIN WHAT IF NICO HEARS IT!" , I whispered scream as Jimin placed a finger on his lip. "But you really went for her boob?"

"I was asleep, Jimin. She was sleeping with me because Boa and Ryan insisted us to do so." He nodded as I sighed again, playing with his bed sheet. "See, maybe if you two set a date or something?" I widened my eyes, hitting his bicep as he rubbed it. "Ow, what was that for?", he pouted as I glared at him. "I don't love her or anything, and neither does she, okay? A date would just make me look like a pervert more." "So she called you a pervert? Makes sense, because in high school you used to stare at girls butts and boobs-" "THAT'S A TMI JIMIN!"

Jimin giggled as I just sat there, done with everything happening around me. "Okay see, you have to maybe ignore her? So she feels like you are deeply hurt, which you are, right? You do regret touching her titty like that, right?" I played with my fingers, staring at my nails, as Jimin looked at me with disbelief. "You don't regret doing that? TAEHYUNG WHAT SORT OF A CREATURE ARE YOU?", he said, as I nervously smiled. "I mean her breasts were soft like pillows and also they were comfortable. And the feeling of her nipples getting hard under my touch gave me sort of dominating strength." Sighing, Jimin shook his head. "Taehyung you are one of a kind."

"Anyway, tell me what to do. Ignore her the whole day?" "Yes, once you do that, she herself will feel more close to you and get the urge of asking you what's wrong. And then, everything will be back on track. Only, if you keep your hands to yourself.", he teased as I glared at him for the nth time. "Okay then, anyway, I have to go work, so you're staying here or going?" Jimin tapped his chin and then smiled. "I'll stay here for a week!" Smiling wide, I threw my hands around his figure, as we jumped on the bed like monkeys. "Jimin, this week is going to be so enjoyable with you!", I rejoiced as he scoffed. "Only because I'll be the cupid for your immersing love?" Chuckling, we both tightened our grips on each other, warmly.

I just wish that Jimin's idea of ignoring Y/N works. Because if that enrages Y/N more, I wouldn't be able to ever gain her trust again. But, her boobs were soft.