Unspoken Secrets

"Jimin?! Nico!?", I screamed into the empty alley, not caring of what the people around me are thinking about my state. "Where are you guys?!" Falling onto my knees, I buried my face into my palms, sobbing loud. Why are things turning all wrong today? What does Yoongi want from us?

"Y/N......", I heard a faint sound come from the opposite of me as I looked up, all smudgy due to the things happening with all of us. Looking up to get my vision clear, I squinted to see the man infront of me, stretching his hand to hold mine.

It was Taehyung.

"Taehyung!", I widened my eyes, bursting into tears as I stood up on my feet, looking at him who tried his best to smile at me. "Why are you outside the room, you should stay inside....", I sobbed as he shook his head. "I felt that something was wrong, and I had to be by your side."

He was unimaginably a man with a soft heart. It was like we both were adequate when it came to our relationship. We both loved each other dearly, and would always be by our sides.

"Taehyung.....you should rest....", I gushed, holding his hand tightly as he shook his head again. "The nurse didn't mind me from taking a stroll, no worries then." Looking over his shoulder, I saw the nurse keeping an eye on him.

"Jimin, and Nico are nowhere to be found!", I fell on my knees again, slapping myself. This was all because of me. Because of my carelessness of leaving them both with danger present between them. "I am such a horrid person! I should not be living!", I whined, screamed while tugging on my hair only to be engulfed by Taehyung's arms.

"Y/N! Stop harming yourself, please!", Taehyung kneeled down in front of me, causing the nurse to rush by his side. "Sir, you can't kneel down-" "Just a minute, please!" As I looked down, tears dropping on the ceramic floor as I clutched my clothing, sobbing, I felt his hands cup my cheeks, caressing them gently.

"We can find them, okay? They are bound to be somewhere around, don't worry!", he gushed, slowly bending closer to peck my forehead. He was shaky, but I could feel his love radiate from his soft touches towards me.

"Taehyung....I'm sorry for what all has happened yet.", I sniffed, laying my head against his chest as I heard his heart beat, slipping into my ears. "Don't be sorry, it's not even your fault.", he replied back, soothingly caressing my back as I embraced him warmly.

"Sir, are you planning to go outdoors?", the nurse interrupted in, looking at us anxiously as she was worried if her job would be at stake for allowing a deep-injured patient to take an exit. "I have to, I suppose.", Taehyung sighed, causing the nurse to sit up on her knees.

"No! I can't let you go away like that! I have my family to feed, please understand me!", she weeped, begging as we looked at her. Immediately bringing her straight up, I nodded. "You can come with us, if you are that worried about your job."

She looked around for a minute, worry clearly seen in her expressions. "I'll get the wheelchair ready.", she stated before walking towards the other side of the corridor.

Looking down on the floor, I noticed a chit of paper kept under the seats, intentionally. Scooting a bit to have my reach towards it, I opened it to see a messy handwriting.

With stains of blood.

"......At...your....service....with....Nico's....blood.....", I muttered out, hands shaking as I held the paper tight.

Yoongi really did cross his limits.

"Nico? What is it, Y/N?", Taehyung asked, swiftly taking the paper from me to read. I looked into empty space, staring at nothing. I was too traumatised to speak or understand things for now.