Best Gift Ever

CONTINUE FROM ABOVE CHAPTER.....

Eric came home by lunch time as he promised to his wife, Emily was full on smile face made him so happy that he can give all his life and happiness just to see her smile cause, like he a lways says his happiness lies in her happiness. Emily who was happily munching on her lunch noticed him who was just gazing at her with big smile on his face, she to returned his smile eventhough sometimes she feels creepy she can't do anything as she knows she was his forever in the life.

By the evening all their family members arrived including ron and kate with their bubbly boy kevin. Seeing the adorable kevin who was playing with her, Emily couldn't help but want a baby who was just cute as her godson. As soon as James entered their house, he immediately went to his daughter and checked her forehead or any other signs of being tired then finally hugged her when he found she was completely alright, He took an hour class to eric with how irresponsible for him to leave his daughter alone when she was sick and he shouldn't be giving dinner inviting all family members when she just recovered from her sick. Lily and emily rolled their eyes mentally it's not like she is cooking any food to them nor cleaning the dishes, Eric won't allow her to do works normally and from the time he knows that she knows that she's pregnant, he wouldn't even allow her to step in kitchen even it's for to drink water.

Emily stopped before her father shout more on Eric, she said that Eric didn't made anything to stress her and she's absolutely fine with her health just need some rest. Everyone settled in dining table eating with their own talks. When they finally finished the dinner and sat in living room waiting for the dessert to arrive.

"Um... Before you all go back we want to announce something!" Eric got up and stood up with him Emily to stood and holds his hand while ago looked at him with anticipation and question in their face. "Emily is pregnant, we are going to be parents soon..."

All were shocked for a minute before people started shouting and congrulating them. James was a little bit taken back but he smiled and hugged both of them with smile, they all settled in their seats and started talking about the upcoming baby in their life, thry are so happy about it and the mothers are thinking about buying crib and about the clothes for baby and everything they wanted to give baby and in the same time emily opened up about her idea of throwing a party for eric's birthday which instantly aggred by everyone in the family, even eric don't mind it cause he was so happy that he can do anything  just to see her smile on her face and its been long time he celebrated his birthday, he just let her do anything as long as it makes her happy.

"Hello, yes emma. okay I will be in the office tomorow. okay i will meet them in their only.... Yeah don't worry doctor said it's alright and I will take care of eric and he did said okay you just don't believe me... I will be in the office tommorow that's it." emily hunged up he phone after talking to emma.

"I didn't agreed on my own! You rather forced me agree.." eric grumbled sipping his coffee while looking at his laptop screen.

"whatever?! Guess what?? Emma just said that she just have contacted a party decors company for your party." emily said with smile.

"okay,Mrs.Eric king! Suprise me on my birthday..." he said finally looking at her who was drinking his coffee with her eyes on him.

"I will.... I was thinking about throwing the party in our biggg house. What do you think?" she said pointing her eyes to the house in the background as they both sat in the garden at their favorite spot. Eric gave a look at her then at house and closed his laptop.

"Fine, but you will have to pay charges." he said slowly pulling her hand to him making her sat his lap.

"Oh...what is the charge?" She said wrapping her arms around his neck with smile on her face.