what really happened!!

In previous chapter James tell his info. Now it's time to Emily...

Eric asked Emily, "How in the world did you do that?? I mean how do you know that Xavier is culprit and what about his people in company and house."

Emily looked at him for a moment after saying her point of view " I know from the day you come for dinner. By the behavior of you three people. I know something is wrong. So, I decided to eavesdrop your conversation."

Eric said, "Eavesdrop is a bad habit!!!"

"shut up!! You shouldn't be here in this moment judging me if I didn't eavesdrop your conversation. You should have crying like a baby and follow me like a lovesick puppy." she snapped at him.

"That's true." he mumbled to himself which made others to chuckle.

"so what exactly happened is....

Flashback
Emily pov

I think something they all are acting weirdly and not to mention Eric's kiss and his dialogue not going to leave me. Let's eavesdrop what are they going to say. I hear they every word. I'm not so hurt as they think but I have small amount of sting feeling in my heart. I can't stay angry on them because this three people who was sitting in the living room were my closest people and the people I love the most.

I'm angry that they didn't say anything to me,but that to for my safety though. I would have definitely understand what happened, I would have even help them. But being thick head people didn't tell me because I would feel hurt. It would have even more hurt if they would have said that infront of whole family. They think I'm still a baby who can't take care of herself and hurt me or them. If their would be think like that there definitely wrong...

But I can't feel anger on them even I want to

But I can't feel anger on them even I want to. May be it's called the love for your sweetheart...

After hearing their talks about not getting me hurt I can't stop tears falling from my eyes. I went to my room cried I don't know why??

After some time making sure they went to kitchen to get some water where I see mom too taking some water. I didn't dared to look at her because I'm pretty my eyes are red. But mom seemed to understand that I'm avoiding her.

"sweetheart, why are you avoiding me??" she made me look at her. Her questioning eyes instantly change into worried.

"what happened?? Why are you crying Emily??" she asked worried and panic in her voice. I don't want her to stress about me because she just came from coma. I shake my head and made her seat on sofa. Taking her hand into mine and squeezed it.

"Mom!! Actually I heard everything what you are talking and the thing that I am not Watson but king." she seemed to be shock.

"Em Emily, we are about say it -"
I interrupted her.