Old cafe

Emily wake up with alarm and turn off it. She did her business and bath. She weared a red tee shirt with blue jeans and white sneakers. After brushing her short hair she weared her earrings and watch not to forget her engagement ring or promise ring.

She put her glasses then put her sketchbook and some books with some neccesary things in her bags, she put her safety button attached to bag

She put her glasses then put her sketchbook and some books with some neccesary things in her bags, she put her safety button attached to bag. After locking the door she went to ria room knocked at door.

"Hi!" ria said looking at Emily.

"Good morning, I thought to go to breakfast. So, shall we?"

Ria nodded getting her bag then locking the door. They both went to the mess.

While eating the food ria started "so, you didn't tell me about your family?"

"Well, my family is big you can say my parents, paternal and maternal grandparents, maternal and paternal uncle, aunty. Three cousins and two best friends who are dating eachother." Emily answerd drinking her water.

"Yours is big. You don't have any boyfriend?" before she can answer they both here some new voice.

"Hi, can I sit here??" she was blonde with fair skin with perfect curves. Wearing a crop top with jeggings, she was looking like model.

"sure." Emily said with smile. New girl sit before them as this two who are looking like nerds looking at her.

"I'm Jennifer Hudson." that's when Emily remember she is daughter of one of their clients, she have meet her in her birthday party.

"I'm Emily."

"I'm ria. Nice to meet you." Jennifer nodded at them.

"I'm sorry but I think I have meet you before... I don't know I have feeling that I meet you before Emily. Did we meet before??"

"I don't know.." Emily said nervously. Seeing this Jennifer just nodded but she has feeling that she have seen her before.

Turned out to be they both are in same class. While walking around Jennifer started looking at her phone going through the social media. She seen something, she pouted.

"What happened??" Emily said as sudden change of her face.

"I'm going through the social media. There was is sad story of Eric willamson. 'He said his heart was hurting and he is missing his love.' How sweet? Did they break up?? When I went to his girlfriend Emily king birthday ball, they both are very cute.. I became fan of them. Here, see they are the roumers that they break up with eachother." Jenny said with sad tone.

Emily just looked at gossips and rolled her eyes. But she was surprised and glad that she and Eric both look cute. When she was in her own thoughts her phone ringed with Eric name.

"Excuse me!!" she went away picked up call.

"Hello, princess. We just reached the newyork. How is your first day?" she heard her father voice instead of Eric's. So she again checked it was Eric's number.