Big day

Continue from previous chapter...

Emily wake up early. She has a very big day today. She completed her shower. And wear a green colour sweater and black business skirt with black bag and gold colour titan watch with minimal makeup.

She take required files and important things in her Pendrive

She take required files and important things in her Pendrive. After making sure everything was alright she went to dining hall to see her dad and grandpa. She smiled at them"goodmorning,guys!!"

"Good morning,angel!!I see you're already ready."

"Yes, grandpa!! I'm going to office early. I have to make things ready for meeting. You guys come in time." she said as she eat her breakfast.

" Good morning, guys!!" it was her uncle. Followed my all family members. Will was last one to attend.

"princess!! We are going to tell that your my daughter. Your security will be there with you. But Tom will follow you everywhere even in the building." she just nodded okay.

She went outside to greet with all my bodyguards. There are same poker expression. After she went in the car, Tom was sitting in passenger seat and Brady was in driver seat.

"Ms. King to the office??" Brady asked.

"Guys!! It is really awkward to get calling by first name. I want to you all call me Emily or Milly like family. I know you are going to be around me for a long time. So, I don't want any formalities. Behave like you know from long time. Well, Ofcourse from long time though.."

"okay, we will call you Emily and Brady start the car and head to main branch." Tom said.

"Guys, did I know you before. I mean I think we have meet before especially Tom." she asked with hesitated.

"We did. I was used to be butler in king mansion before. I was being taken into work by your grandfather but it was all because of your dad. I was into illegal things forcefully that time which I wanted to come out but couldn't. Your dad helped me alot and taken into work of your house. You  were used to play with me. You're really lucky but not only for the family but also to me because my wife couldn't conceive a child for 10 years but when you were born my wife became pregnant and she gave birth to a girl who is working in your company receptionist Emma. When he went away I couldn't stay in the house. So, I came with him and bodyguard you and your family. But when that brown found this. We started guarding you in disguise. And you know the story." Tom said occasionally looking at Emily.

Emily takes her time to take this piece of information. "So, Emma was your daughter." Tom nodded with smile. "she is good friend of mine."

"Good to know. She didn't know I was guarding you. But, she only knows that I'm guarding the heiress of king industries. That's get me to you... " Tom said as Emily nodded.

In 15 mins they reached to office. Brady went away with car. Tom followed me. Emily went to reception Emma asked her to came to her cabin, she was looking tension and shocked to see her father with Emily but didn't asked anything. She knows something is going to happen.